• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Game?

Referal

Reaction score
I haven't had the time to actually play Baldur's Gate 2 but if I did, based on what my friends have been telling me, it would definitely be a step up from Baldur's Gate. On what I've read about it, they fixed issues that were prevalent in the original Baldur's Gate and actually improved upon your companions by making them feel more alive with occasional party banter as you travel.
Exactly

contracterboss

Reaction score
But GTA V have mods more mods better updates compared to GTA SA don't you think?
GTA V has mods, but the game itself is not as enjoyable as GTA: SA. First thing is map, the map of GTA:V is not as innovative and unique as it was in GTA: Sanandries, tho it still has unique spots, mountains etc but still GTA: SA had something that isn't in GTA: V. Second thing is GTA: V Is made more realistically than GTA:SA, this point is purely dependent on taste, but i like more physics and system of GTA: SA than GTA: V because there was still some unrealistic maneuvers in GTA: SA like a jet pack thats purely fictional and unrealistic but it was in GTA:SA that added alot more taste into the the game.

That's just what i think, at least :)

christopher murray

Reaction score
My favorite game is Fifa.In fifa you have a lot of section like training mode,manager mode,career mode,tournament mode and be a pro .Over the years fifa has been a popular game to the world everyone plays it mostly because it has extraordinary feature's like the graphics and game play, however playing fifa is like playing football in real life.You can do skills,style shot and much more.

Referal

Reaction score
My favorite game is Fifa.In fifa you have a lot of section like training mode,manager mode,career mode,tournament mode and be a pro .Over the years fifa has been a popular game to the world everyone plays it mostly because it has extraordinary feature's like the graphics and game play, however playing fifa is like playing football in real life.You can do skills,style shot and much more.
Fifa 15 has less players compared to Fifa 17 they added more things good graphics mods players and way better audio compared to it. Also I agree with u on over the years it got popular but soon died out sadly but I still play it

dap1900

Reaction score
My favorite game is probably Team Fortress 2. I play its PC version. Why am I so addicted of this game? I, myself, also have no idea. Its game-mode variety is one of the most appealing features of the game. It's also free. You can even make profit in this game through trading. I love the economic aspect of this game. Trading in Team Fortress 2 is like owning a business. There's investment and profit-making decision. Every decision you make is important, and will affect you in the future. Gameplay is also very fun. There're nine classes for you to choose from. My favorite class is Spy. He can become invisible to your enemies. He can disguise as one of your foes, or friends. He can backstab enemies, or one-hit kill from the back. Unfortunately, I no longer play this game.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
My favorite all time game probably has to be either Stronghold Crusader or Rollercoaster Tycoon. Both games bring back strong senses of nostalgia for me, but I enjoy Crusader because it's a fast-paced RTS castle-builder game, and I enjoy the play style immensely. Rollercoaster Tycoon is fantastic because it allows me to be creative and build a theme park to my choosing. This is a nice change from other multiplayer games I play that are so competitive. Sometimes it's nice to sit back and play a laid-back game.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Kind of a cliche choice, but Grand Theft Auto! The whole series, favorite two are San Andreas and V. GTA SA just for its iconic memories growing up as a child. GTA V, because of the multiplayer options. It's my favorite game and first choice if I only had to play one game this lifetime.

Reactions: Hux

FatManX

Reaction score
That's easy! For me it's Skyrim. It's a few years old already, but boy it's a really damn good game! It's an amazing game. It's very engaging and makes want to play more and more. The gameplay is fantastic. The graphics are still up to par, even by today's standards. You're never bored, due to its many sidequests. And the best part is if you're playing it on PC you have a ton of mods at your fingertips. And they're easy to install too. There are all kinds of mods out there. You can add more missions, more characters, more places to visit, more everything. Skyrim really is one of the best games ever!

Sino989

Reaction score
Hmm, what is my favorite game? I'd have to say both hands down, my favorite game of all time is by far Saints Row 2. It's the game that really made me fall in love with, well games. It was the first real game I actually enjoyed playing and I still play it sometimes to this day.

Lord Sanity

Reaction score
To tell you the truth guys it's tough for me to say.
The right now I'm torn between Star Wars the Old Republic, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect 2, Jak 3,
Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

These are the games out of all the video games I've ever played in my life I've enjoyed the most.

I guess I'll go with Kingdom Hearts 2
Only because it was the game that solidified me as a gamer.
Well like I said you can't go wrong with any of the games I picked.

Lord Sanity

Reaction score
What's your all-time favorite game? It can be for any console ;) If your favorite game has a website, link it to us so we may view it! :D

For me, I'd have to say my favorite game to date has been Star Wars: The Old Republic. Even though it's fairly new, it's pretty damn awesome. I've played up to 50 on a main, have had tons of fun doing that, and am now enjoying all the end-game benefits. My credits constantly fluctuate, but generally my overall count is going up. I craft all the time, do missions(usually dailies) all the time, and I often run all sorts of flashpoints and ops with my guild. I really love the game, and even rolling alts has been fun. I really recommend it to all who want to have a ton of fun making themselves apart of the star wars universe :)
Check it out: http://www.swtor.com
Seriously you are making me want to hop back on SWTOR and continue with my characters even more than I already wanted to.
Firstly I don't have the money for my subscription so going to have to wait.
Having played since December of last year.
But I've kept tabs on what's going on.
And it's killing me......
XD

omar

Reaction score
My favorite game is Battlefield 4, High graphics, realistic and amazing online gameplay.

Sino989

Reaction score
What is my favorite game? I'd have to say that my favorite game would have to be Saints Row 2. I say this because it is by far the most fun game to me that I have ever played.

MaaattMLG

Reaction score
I have many favourite games however, I must say It's 'The Last of Us'. One of the best game and best story line I've played in a long time, the whole reason why I purchased a PS4.

Reactions: Hux

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I have many favourite games however, I must say It's 'The Last of Us'. One of the best game and best story line I've played in a long time, the whole reason why I purchased a PS4.
The same goes for me, definitely my favorite game so far, had me gripped from start to finish!

izacuson

Reaction score
My favorite video game of all time would have to be Super Mario 64. It is the main factor of my childhood, and everything about that game has beauty in it. That is one of the main reasons why I can not wait for the new Super Mario Oddessy 2.

Tom van 't Hooft

Reaction score
Either Final Fantasy IV or VI. A big part of it is because of nostalgia admittedly, but I find myself coming back to them most often. I also have an everlasting love for Pokemon ever since I was a kid. My favorite game of the past 5 years is probably The Last Of Us, because the quality of the story and the way I got attached to the main characters was simply unmatched. That game was such an amazing journey, and I wish I could erase my memory and replay it.

JaycaD

Reaction score
Yes I am in love with battlefield as well. I haven't had a chance to have a go of battlefield 1 yet. So far my favourite is still the old battlefield 1942. Having said that.. 3 & 4 are so damn intense. Nothing better than having an epic squad working together.