• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Game?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
My favorigete game is always involve a car, race and gun shots mission. I am a fan of Grand Theft Auto since it was first released as a GTA Vice City. It was so fun because it all started got a finished mission and i continue playing after they released the GTA San Andreas and until now i am so happy that i am playing Grand Theft Auto 5 its diffferent from a previous game because of it high quality of graphics and longer missions.
[doublepost=1503704773,1503704655][/doublepost]My favorigete game is always involve a car, race and gun shots mission. I am a fan of Grand Theft Auto since it was first released as a GTA Vice City. It was so fun because it all started got a finished mission and i continue playing after they released the GTA San Andreas and until now i am so happy that i am playing Grand Theft Auto 5 its diffferent from a previous game because of it high quality of graphics and longer missions.
I played GTA Vice City because of the infamous backlash against it from parents and society in general (never occurred to them that talking about it only makes it more popular). I liked the idea of a free and open world, but then I got to the helicopter toy mission and that really ruined the entire game for me. I couldn't complete it as a kid and I lost interest in the entire game. Only when GTA San Andreas came around where I started to play the game again. Oddly enough, San Andreas became my favorite game as a kid, and easily top 3 of all time.

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
I really enjoyed playing the fable series along with the elder scrolls series... both great series to get into.

Juliemonkey

Reaction score
The sims freeplay or any sims game and harvest moon. I just really love playing simulation games.