• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Game?

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
What's your all-time favorite game? It can be for any console ;) If your favorite game has a website, link it to us so we may view it! :D

For me, I'd have to say my favorite game to date has been Star Wars: The Old Republic. Even though it's fairly new, it's pretty damn awesome. I've played up to 50 on a main, have had tons of fun doing that, and am now enjoying all the end-game benefits. My credits constantly fluctuate, but generally my overall count is going up. I craft all the time, do missions(usually dailies) all the time, and I often run all sorts of flashpoints and ops with my guild. I really love the game, and even rolling alts has been fun. I really recommend it to all who want to have a ton of fun making themselves apart of the star wars universe :)
Check it out: http://www.swtor.com

Hidden308

Reaction score
I guess I can't call it my favorite game, but I would say it's Guild Wars 2. I played the first 2 beta weekends and I am so far really impressed with the game. The graphics are great and the gameplay is extremely smooth. The WvWvW was fun I tried that once and it was great. Only flaw is you have to walk every where in the WvWvW at the moment not teleport.. So it's a bit of a pain to move around.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Explain what WvWvW is...I'm not familiar with this MMO terminology :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
Explain what WvWvW is...I'm not familiar with this MMO terminology :p

It's World vs World vs World in Guild Wars 2. It's a cross-server huge world pvp thing. You capture castles, outposts, etc. Gain points and so on. It lasts for a long time (I think a few weeks) and you fight agasint other servers. The first major-fight I was in there was probably a few 100s vs 100s of players. Little laggy, but it was fun.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Dang! That sounds intense! So GW2 is a Real-Time-Strategy kind of thing?

agentmanningctu

Reaction score
I do like SWTOR, but I'm angry because I can't buy any gametime to keep playing. Favorite game of all time has to be SoulSilver. :)

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I do like SWTOR, but I'm angry because I can't buy any gametime to keep playing. Favorite game of all time has to be SoulSilver. :)
They're actually having talks about going Free 2 Play(unfortunately), however let's hope they don't go for it ;)

Hidden308

Reaction score
They're actually having talks about going Free 2 Play(unfortunately), however let's hope they don't go for it ;)
It is only a trial to level 15. It isn't going to be completely Free 2 Play. I heard this from many others thats where I got that information.

22_22

Reaction score
I would say Fifa 12. Really fun game, when the game goes your way of course. :p

fiona1964

Reaction score
I only have two games I really like and they are Drakengard and Onimusha for the PS2
There is two games to the Drakengard and 4 to the Onimusha one and I have played them all
more than once

Geoffrey

Reaction score
Pokemon Emerald. Can't wait for the remakes. :D

Kalaborative

Reaction score
Pokemon Emerald. Can't wait for the remakes. :D
I still have this game too, haha. As well as Pokemon FireRed.
I am quite a big Pokemon fan so I'd have to say Pokemon B/W was my favorite game. Also, SSBB is a favorite of mine. :)

Angie

Reaction score
Anything with Mario in it. Those games tend to be really amazing!

haze

Reaction score
This is a very hard choice, certainly a mix between the first Pokemon games (Red/Blue) and GTA SA (A good contrasting area for the games!) but Pokemon was essentially my first taste of a real game and started my love whilst SA was essentially the greatest game I have ever played. I am going to go with Pokemon though, I just constantly play it and even the newer versions.

Bricksan

Reaction score
It has to be the Oddworld games for the old Playstation, Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exodus