• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Game?

sweetpeamcgee

Reaction score
My most favorite game is on Playstation 2. It is Resident Evil 4. It was scary at first with the chainsaw guys.Then I mastered them and out popped those chainsaw women. The women with chainsaws freaked me out more than the guys. Moral is women with weapons are more deadly then guys with weapons. So watch out guys. Us women are coming.

pauldox3

Reaction score
My all time favorite would be skyrim bruh! Nothing says "yeah this game is awesome" than playing as a humanoid cat who has dragon powers! I always wanted to be a cat so playing as khajit is a dream come true to me. Plus i love stealth games so yeah i love that mission where you have to infiltrate a party where there are high level goblin like guard which you cant prolly kill unless you grinded prior to the quest. I used my batman skills to finish that quest and that's what made me realize "hey, this is the best god damn game in existence forever" so yeah i love skyrim. It took me like a year before i could actually finish the story cause i'd prioritize side quests over the actual story cause i didnt want it to end LOL

Deathisue

Reaction score
So... Nostalgia in that case is a determining factor for you, isn't it? This is so nice... I mean, maintain a connection with the first roots. :smile:
maybe.... i dont know, feels good you know, remember where you start, for me is very important remember my roots, where i came and maybe where i go and to be honest i play since i am very young and the gaming is big part of my life, so yes, the nostalgia is a determinant factor for me.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I particularly don't like Farcry, but I have a friend who is completely addicted to this game. I mean, he knows everything you ask him. It's kinda scary sometimes. :zombiehuh:
LOL :tearsofjoy:. I like it, I'm not a huge fan of all the series, but the third game was the best, it has everything, the other ones are good, but not like Farcry 3, you should prove that one!

WildSpirit

Reaction score
maybe.... i dont know, feels good you know, remember where you start, for me is very important remember my roots, where i came and maybe where i go and to be honest i play since i am very young and the gaming is big part of my life, so yes, the nostalgia is a determinant factor for me.

So, yes... Nostalgia is also a very important thing for you (and I think, again.. this is very nice). Keep our roots alive makes us stronger. :smiley:

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
My favorite game is Quake 3 Arena. I know its old school but back in the day I was king of the block. I hardly lost to any of my friend and I won a lot of matches online. Here is some old school gameplay of the game.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
LOL :tearsofjoy:. I like it, I'm not a huge fan of all the series, but the third game was the best, it has everything, the other ones are good, but not like Farcry 3, you should prove that one!

Maybe I'll try someday (I think it's worth at least one try, right? :oof:), but it will be my priority. :smile:

Thanks anyway, mate. :wink:

My favorite game is Quake 3 Arena. I know its old school but back in the day I was king of the block. I hardly lost to any of my friend and I won a lot of matches online. Here is some old school gameplay of the game.

There was a time when I was a complete Quake addict, but for some reason (something that I can remember right now), I ended up getting sick of it. :unamused:

My most favorite game is on Playstation 2. It is Resident Evil 4. It was scary at first with the chainsaw guys.Then I mastered them and out popped those chainsaw women. The women with chainsaws freaked me out more than the guys. Moral is women with weapons are more deadly then guys with weapons. So watch out guys. Us women are coming.

Playstation is an awesome reference for any video game player. Everyone has / had a cool experience with it. :sunglasses:

Last edited by a moderator:

James Arthur

Reaction score
My favourite game has to be Rome total war it brought a completely different feel to the world of gaming

goldlady

Reaction score
When it comes to games and my favorites ones I have to do some classification lol. To make it simple I would say my favorite classic is Mortal Kombat, my current favorite is Minecraft and my favorite of all time is Call of Duty.

younes

Reaction score
My favourite game is NFSW. I know that this game do not exist anymore. I mean the online version. I spent a lot of time playing this game. What is beautiful in is this game, is that I met a lot of people from different countries and the fact that I still have those recalcitrant memories, makes me feel happy . The love of cars is what took me to play this particular game. Unfortunately, I cannot play it once again.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Well, I have many personal favorites! But if I were to choose one of them that would be my best game up till now, then I'll go with the new instalment of Resident Evil - Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. The story in itself is compelling, and from the 6th instalment of the game I have been looking forward to it. It has been a long wait though, from 2012 to 2017. But I guess it was all worth it.

Nevertheless, I feel that my best will still change in the future. Now I'm looking forward to the next instalment. Only hope that this time it will not take 5 years for its release. Fingers crossed!
Next Resident Evil game might take a while; they're too busy remastering the old ones (not that it's a bad thing) to focus on newer sequels. There are still DLCs on the way for RE7, so we can expect those this year or in 2018, then after that, probably another 4 years for the next major RE game to arrive. They can even do smaller games like Revelations or whatever, but those won't really add to the game time compared to major releases.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Next Resident Evil game might take a while; they're too busy remastering the old ones (not that it's a bad thing) to focus on newer sequels. There are still DLCs on the way for RE7, so we can expect those this year or in 2018, then after that, probably another 4 years for the next major RE game to arrive. They can even do smaller games like Revelations or whatever, but those won't really add to the game time compared to major releases.

No matter how long you have to wait... Resident Evil is always worth the effort. Always! :sunglasses:

When it comes to games and my favorites ones I have to do some classification lol. To make it simple I would say my favorite classic is Mortal Kombat, my current favorite is Minecraft and my favorite of all time is Call of Duty.

Mortal Kombat is such an awesome game... It gives me so many good memories! :sunglasses: I really liked that franchise! :wink:

My favourite game has to be Rome total war it brought a completely different feel to the world of gaming

I've never heard of this game. :sweat: Can you tell me a little about it? I love meeting and playing new games. :sunglasses:

Last edited by a moderator:

amine erraji

Reaction score
i didn't play much games but the one that i could say is my favorite game is The Witcher wild hunter that's the best game for me i don't own it but my friend have it and we played together the game is absolutly amazing with the story telling the graphiques are beatifull, since then am in love with game it's trully the game of the century xD

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I remember doing the hardest difficulty just so I could get that light beam gun that instantly kills the plagas. Basically my tactic was shoot in the knee, kick, then swipe the knife non-stop while they are down. Unloading your ammo on even the most generic of enemies would just be a pain since they can absorb so much damage. When I got the light beam gun, everything was basically so easy I got bored. Even the final boss was one hit KO with the light gun. And not even charging it.

gamergal

Reaction score
I agree with you on this. If we look at the releases of 6th and 7th instalments, then we'll see that there was almost a gap of five years. I know it's too long a wait. But it's so good as a game that I think it's worth a wait. I don't mind waiting at all, if they throw some smaller games for us gamers before the major release. It's actually good if they take their time and make a good game out of it, than making a game that's lacking entertainment value and releasing it any sooner. I guess, I'll wait for a while, a long while, if you may. :androidthumbsup:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I agree with you on this. If we look at the releases of 6th and 7th instalments, then we'll see that there was almost a gap of five years. I know it's too long a wait. But it's so good as a game that I think it's worth a wait. I don't mind waiting at all, if they throw some smaller games for us gamers before the major release. It's actually good if they take their time and make a good game out of it, than making a game that's lacking entertainment value and releasing it any sooner. I guess, I'll wait for a while, a long while, if you may. :androidthumbsup:
They were back on the right direction with 7, but 5 and 6 were nothing more than Left 4 Dead in 3rd person. It's not survival horror anymore since you can easily buy guns and upgrades on a shop that they get somewhere. It's not survival when you can just buy a rocket launcher and have infinite ammo. 7 hit the nail on the head when you can only scrap up some ammo scattered in the map, while having to solve puzzles to get the better guns - none of which can be upgraded or whatever.

Louis50

Reaction score
My favorite game would have to me 2k17. I got it a while back and I just can't put the controller down. I'm a 90 overall.

gamergal

Reaction score
They were back on the right direction with 7, but 5 and 6 were nothing more than Left 4 Dead in 3rd person. It's not survival horror anymore since you can easily buy guns and upgrades on a shop that they get somewhere. It's not survival when you can just buy a rocket launcher and have infinite ammo. 7 hit the nail on the head when you can only scrap up some ammo scattered in the map, while having to solve puzzles to get the better guns - none of which can be upgraded or whatever.
Yeah, I agree survival is all about living with what you have. The infinite ammo, the rocket launcher were really a mess in the previous instalment. The 7 has every reason to be cherished. I hope the next instalment turn out even better than 7.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree survival is all about living with what you have. The infinite ammo, the rocket launcher were really a mess in the previous instalment. The 7 has every reason to be cherished. I hope the next instalment turn out even better than 7.
Hopefully. But I hear their sales weren't as big when they were doing the whole "Call of Duty with zombies" thing in RE5 and 6, so this return to form might discourage them from following it up, since the money isn't as big as before. I agree that older fans of the franchise loved the game, but the hardcore demographic isn't nearly as large as the casual fans of the series, and with those types of players, they would prefer action over running away from enemies to save ammo.