• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who Even Plays Their Nintendo Wii?

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
My Nintendo Wii never got played. My ex~wife had to have I told her it was a waste of money that it was only a fad. But finally I gave in and we bought one and it never got played. She wanted it in the divorce and I wasn't going to fight her for it lol. So I said sure you can have the Wii but I am taking the PS3 and 360. :sunglasses:

megaanmaarie

Reaction score
Animal Crossing is one hell of an addictive game, that's for sure!
Did you know that you can get all those emulators on the Wii U too? It's a little more convoluted to set up, but using the gamepad as a portable screen is incredibly comfortable, trust me (and you can get a taste of what the Switch must feel like, heh). The Wii U even has a native DS emulator if you manage to get it working!

I'm sure she knows how to do all of that. She's all for setting things up to play where they are easier for her. I'm sure if she got enough money, she'd be building her own gaming computer!

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I'm sure she knows how to do all of that. She's all for setting things up to play where they are easier for her. I'm sure if she got enough money, she'd be building her own gaming computer!
Haha, glad to hear that, she seems quite the fun type to play with. It looks like she would have a hell of a time with PC gaming, too! I hope she'll manage to build her own rig sometime soon.

WarVet

Reaction score
My Nintendo Wii never got played. My ex~wife had to have I told her it was a waste of money that it was only a fad. But finally I gave in and we bought one and it never got played. She wanted it in the divorce and I wasn't going to fight her for it lol. So I said sure you can have the Wii but I am taking the PS3 and 360. :sunglasses:

In my humble opinion hell of a good trade! Even nowadays that those consoles are outdated they still rock. Personally i've never been a fan of Nintendo. I think their stuff is stalled. They target children in a world made of gamer adults. Still how many games you nicked bro? I couldn't't have done a better deal myself.

Dkaraly

Reaction score
I use it... to play my gamecube games, because I sold my old gamecube. So, no, I don't really play Nintendo wii anymore. I used to play a lot but it got boring soon. My sister still plays though, she plays any dancing game she can find when she has time. That means 'Just Dance' is the only wii game that is still played at my home. That's sad.