• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Game you can't stop playing

littlestar

Reaction score
Mario Kart 8 is always fun. I can get lost in Sims for hours every time I play it. Recently, I've really fallen in love with Horizon: Zero Dawn. That game is so long and I'm happy about it because I really don't want it to end.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
I can't stop playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive, I play it everyday, even though for just a quick game, it's like a drug to me, a day can't pass without me playing this game. It's been 3 years since I got this game, and I've been playing everyday, there are times that I can't play but I make sure to make up for it. Thank you Valve.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I am addicted to Tekken 7. I have to play this game daily. I have been playing Tekken game since a very long time but was not as addicted as I am to Tekken 7. From the fighters to the fighting techniques I find this game to be perfect for me.

astroroid10293

Reaction score
One game I thought I would never like was osu!. 2 months later, I'm playing everyday for multiple hours. I really enjoy playing this game, since it does help me with my reflexes and reaction times, due to the rapid rate that circles pop up. It's not necessarily the most interactive kind of game, but I still really enjoy it.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Wow... DOTA... From version 1.29, i was like a happy camper if im playingbthat game.

overcast

Reaction score
For me CS- GO and Serious Sam BFG. I think these two games are worth playing over and over. And those games also have good enough players where you can just keep playing with them. Sometimes it can be fun to play those games. But overall I think it can be harder to find addictive games such as this. Another game is call of duty for me.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Definitely gang beasts. It's just so fun to play as long as you play it with friends. Kudos to the developers for creating such amazing gameplay that it just feels fresh to play it no matter how many times I do. I wish they'd add more features some day though, it's amazing on its own but it could still use an improvement, maybe new stages or choices for character customization would be nice, added levels would be cool too.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I'd go with ETS II and Dota 2 for now. These are my 2 current favorite games. Whenever I get back home I always play them. Currently I'm focusing on Dota 2 because of the event that's currently ongoing, The International 2017. Me and my friends are supporting our country's representative team. I also play ETS II when I want to feel sleepy.

castills

Reaction score
My go to games are
  • MMORPG: RIFT (so much customization and humor)
  • FPS: Paladins (forever beta??)
  • Tactical: Shadowrun Dragonfall (choices matter)

luispas

Reaction score
I know that it can sound like I'm obsessed with this game, but well, these are my tastes. My favorite one is League of Legends, I think is the game that has consume my life haha I have spend a lot of hours playing it and I don't mind to do it again and again. I never get bore of it.
That is why I stay away from MMOs buddy. They tend to suck you in and I have a very addictive personality. If I like something I tend to do it a LOT. When I did play I found real life priorities like study and relationships falling behind so I tend to stick to Offline games nowadays. I really enjoy the Elder Scrolls series, Mount and Blade series and Metal Gear series as well.
I know what you mean, you sound like my 2 friends lol then you need to be careful. Don't worry, I don't do that, I'm obsessed with the game but I still go out with my friends, go to the university and I even date (when I get lucky). I love to make a lot o activities :)

Last edited:

m33kuh

Reaction score
I know that it can sound like I'm obsessed with this game, but well, these are my tastes. My favorite one is League of Legends, I think is the game that has consume my life haha I have spend a lot of hours playing it and I don't mind to do it again and again. I never get bore of it.
I haven't played that moba game. Is it really that good that makes you addicted? I'm a true Dota 2 fan and I've always been playing the game. I think it's one of the best moba games up to date.

WarVet

Reaction score

That is why I stay away from MMOs buddy. They tend to suck you in and I have a very addictive personality. If I like something I tend to do it a LOT. When I did play I found real life priorities like study and relationships falling behind so I tend to stick to Offline games nowadays. I really enjoy the Elder Scrolls series, Mount and Blade series and Metal Gear series as well.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, I remember my first game I played in my life and that was Mario.....that was a game that took my minds away for a couple of weeks. Has been a long time ago, now I am in the same situation with Counter Strike Global Offensive, I can't stop from playing. This game is my favorite from all the games I play at the time!

luispas

Reaction score
I haven't played that moba game. Is it really that good that makes you addicted? I'm a true Dota 2 fan and I've always been playing the game. I think it's one of the best moba games up to date.
I've been playing DOTA 2 but I ended up dislike it, LoL for me, it's a lot better, it just feels very good to play, the mechanics are not too difficult and if you played DOTA I'm sure that you're going to be a good LoL player. You should give it a try.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I've been playing DOTA 2 but I ended up dislike it, LoL for me, it's a lot better, it just feels very good to play, the mechanics are not too difficult and if you played DOTA I'm sure that you're going to be a good LoL player. You should give it a try.
How come you dislike the Dota 2? I haven't played LoL and I think I will never play it. I don't like the idea of buying the character that I want to play. And also, there are other mechanics which is not allowed on LoL. Like they say you can't deny in LoL. I mean, why not? Deny is logical right? And also, I hate the graphics, it's like mobile legends, I mean, I just don't like the game. No offense.

luispas

Reaction score
How come you dislike the Dota 2? I haven't played LoL and I think I will never play it. I don't like the idea of buying the character that I want to play. And also, there are other mechanics which is not allowed on LoL. Like they say you can't deny in LoL. I mean, why not? Deny is logical right? And also, I hate the graphics, it's like mobile legends, I mean, I just don't like the game. No offense.
I dislike DOTA 2 because I don't feel comfortable on it, for me it's like, all the characters are too slow, it's hard to move, I just don't get it, other thing is that you can use any champion in any lane, it's so weird.
Don't worry, I won't feel bad for that, we all have different tastes. I can understand what you say and it's alright. To each one its own.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I dislike DOTA 2 because I don't feel comfortable on it, for me it's like, all the characters are too slow, it's hard to move, I just don't get it, other thing is that you can use any champion in any lane, it's so weird.
Don't worry, I won't feel bad for that, we all have different tastes. I can understand what you say and it's alright. To each one its own.
Haha. Of course. It's logical to think man. I mean, Dota 2 maybe a game but it is also based on real life aspects. When you start playing, your hero will be weak of course it's normal. Then you tried to build up and get stronger.
Why is that weird? We have roles in the game. So mostly the ones who go to other lanes are supports and offlane. They help other lanes so that their carries will gain advantage.
No worries man! To each their own. I respect you and your opinion and there is no hate here.
Cheers brotha!

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
It will be my all time favorite Call of Duty game series. I can play COD at any time seriously, and I'm a big fan of this FPS game. I hope they bring more excellent games to this series in upcoming years.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I'm sure that if you're a gamer you have one or two games that you can't stop playing, like for example you got a game six month ago or even a year or more and you still play it almost every day, because it is so fun. I would say that one of those games for me would be Osu!, because I've played it for a long time and it still didn't get boring for me, it's still fun. What about you, do you have any games likes this?
I love the GTA San Andreas the most and it has been the most favorite game of al times. I am addicted to playing this game and I can't live without playing it. I still remember the days when this game was launched and I use to play it for hours every day.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I think the game for me is Football Manager. Being an avid football fan, I think I spend the most time simulating football games since I can watch shows and do other stuff at the same time. Football manager games is not difficult and particularly enjoyable if you have interest in football as a sport.