• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Game you can't stop playing

Deathisue

Reaction score
League of Legends and Darkest Dungeon, i dont know why i am still playing League of Legends because the comunity of that game is very toxic but is a great game still, who always improve the gameplay with the past of the years. Darkest Dungeon is another history, its a turn base rpg game with a lot of unique mechanical and a hardcore gameplay is very hard to progress in that game but the personal feel of success is incredible.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Skyrim and Witcher 3 were really great games. Immersive story, wide array of ways to play, lots of characters to interact with, and the landscape on both are just amazing to look at. That and the music playing while you are traveling to your destinations would really help immerse you into the game, like you are living another life. It was a pretty fun experience, and after Witcher 3 I can't really find a new one that can take my attention as much as those 2 I mentioned.

huggy212

Reaction score
Anno 1404 with expansion Venice. The game is very much old but I am still hooked to it. The gameplay is very simple ISLANDS and you need to make you trade network by using ships in order for you to make upgrades in your settlers. As you progress the games become harder because there are pirates killing your trade ships and there are AIs who will want to take your lands because of precious resources found on that island. I dont like the ground fight of this game but I really love the naval fight and the trade system. Hoping for a future upgrade or new game same as this one.

Zeyad

Reaction score
Dota 2 probably. With all the events happening and the new features and heros being added the game keeps bringing me back to it for more

kgord

Reaction score
Well it isn't a video game but a game that I am pretty hooked on is Words With Friends. I am not crazy about it..but I seem to always play it. Perk Pop Quiz is another one I like..since you are actually rewarded for playing that game.it is a good one as far as I am concerned.

overcast

Reaction score
I think there are plenty of games coming out I'd love to play without stopping. I think DOOM falls into that category. Some games such as CS Go are worth playing with friends. You can find that those games are lot better in that case. You'd not get bored while playing them. You just have to find out what works out in such case for you.

Alex

Reaction score
Right now that game is CS:GO. I got the game over a year ago, but just a few months ago I started playing again. I find it super fun to play with friends, and sometimes alone. What makes me keep playing is the drive to improve. I have been sitting around the same rank for quite some time now and am trying to improve. Since I find the game very skill intensive, hopefully one day I will have a high rank to be proud of.

Sino989

Reaction score
One game I could never stop playing was a game I used to play when I was about 10ish and that game was saints row 2. It was the first open world rpg game I had ever played and the concept was so cool to me and I could not get enough of that game!

airfightermax

Reaction score
Kerbal space program I'm about five hundred plus hours in after 3 months and it has reignited my love for space.

I'm currently in a loop of launching and assembling stations, only to adjust the design of the core, and start all over again.Not that good at it yet, but I really come back to it every once in a while.

thart

Reaction score
I will choose 3 games that i can't stop playing.
- Resident evil all series
- Half Life all series
- Tomb Raider all series
This is my awesome list.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Well it isn't a video game but a game that I am pretty hooked on is Words With Friends. I am not crazy about it..but I seem to always play it. Perk Pop Quiz is another one I like..since you are actually rewarded for playing that game.it is a good one as far as I am concerned.
Isn't it basically scrabble with a different name? I don't see how it's any different. And even though that game started out as a mobile game, they even made a physical version of it, so it was exactly like scrabble. It's weird, but hey, anything for a profit, huh? What's next? Worms and escalators? Tabletop army simulator where the game ends when you capture the President?

Denis_P

Reaction score
I haven't been able to lay off of Stardew Valley for the past few months. It's such a relaxing and charming experience that whenever I'm looking for a break from fast paced games or just looking to relieve some stress, it's the game I turn to. Not to mention that I like it so much that it's the first game I'm actually trying to unlock all the achievments for. Some of them take quite a while to actually get, so I've been having to spread out play sessions so as to not burn myself out on it. That would be a shame.

kgord

Reaction score
Isn't it basically scrabble with a different name? I don't see how it's any different. And even though that game started out as a mobile game, they even made a physical version of it, so it was exactly like scrabble. It's weird, but hey, anything for a profit, huh? What's next? Worms and escalators? Tabletop army simulator where the game ends when you capture the President?

Yes, it is basically scrabble set up in a mobile format, but since it is on Facebook it has users from all over the world. It isn't the most exciting game ever, but I guess I would say I am addicted to playing it, or at least it is a strong habit. It doesn't take much time, and is always a diversion.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Yes, it is basically scrabble set up in a mobile format, but since it is on Facebook it has users from all over the world. It isn't the most exciting game ever, but I guess I would say I am addicted to playing it, or at least it is a strong habit. It doesn't take much time, and is always a diversion.
Well it kinda sucks they ripped off an idea, patented the name, and are now making profit off of it. Why not just the original scrabble? Does it sound too lame to be played in this modern age? And didn't they have tetris versus a few years back? Is that still a thing?

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
For me it was FFXI, I played the game from 2004 until 2013 and I enjoyed every minute of it. And the only reason why most people including myself quit playing it. Was because SE let their pride get in the way of player demands. People screamed for a better way to level. Because at that time I think you had to be within 5 levels to group up. And people screamed for a party finder and it went on deaf ears. And it was too late by the time they did anything about it. The majority of the players quit playing the game. And the game became a ghost town and it wasn't worth me playing anymore.

Laibrown

Reaction score
Oh right I have a couple of games I can't get enough of them. These games even if I still replay the task that just have already completed before. They are just thrilling and interesting for me I never get bored of them. But among these game that I will always come back to, GTA vice city is one game that I can not stop playing the story is just too awesome for me.

zeedollar

Reaction score
Definitely FIFA and PES, i have been play their master league as long as i can remember, i think am in another millennia right about now, sorry if you guys are still in 2017. the game play just keeps getting better and better each year.

Laibrown

Reaction score
Definitely FIFA and PES, i have been play their master league as long as i can remember, i think am in another millennia right about now, sorry if you guys are still in 2017. the game play just keeps getting better and better each year.

Oh you have technically time travelled with master league. That is awesome, I an doing similar thing with football manager. Although I have tried master league but because I lack consistency I don't have successful career in that. But I still play pes especially with my colleagues.

zeedollar

Reaction score
Oh you have technically time travelled with master league. That is awesome, I an doing similar thing with football manager. Although I have tried master league but because I lack consistency I don't have successful career in that. But I still play pes especially with my colleagues.
That's the word! Time traveled, at times i look forward to playing an alien team too just it never happens, maybe i should still go further into the future lol, But i really enjoy those games that is why i keep playing them consistently.

overcast

Reaction score
Right now that game is CS:GO. I got the game over a year ago, but just a few months ago I started playing again. I find it super fun to play with friends, and sometimes alone. What makes me keep playing is the drive to improve. I have been sitting around the same rank for quite some time now and am trying to improve. Since I find the game very skill intensive, hopefully one day I will have a high rank to be proud of.
I second CS GO. I think after Half Life's demand gone, I guess most played game for me was CS. And the new CS GO was indeed one good game worth playing. Lot of updates and mods are going on too. I am not much into chinese mods but it seems to be floating around. Good to see some CS GO fans on this forum.