• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Game you can't stop playing

AWPEK

Reaction score
The one game that I can't stop playing would have to be Counter Strike Global Offensive. I just enjoy the competitiveness in the game and the teamwork when playing this game. I also have gotten addicted to skins which are a major factor when playing this game. I believe I have spent over 500$ for a single knife called a Karambit marble fade. Every day when I wake up in morning around 8 AM I immediately play the game and attempt to rank up since I have been stuck in gold nova for way too long. I honestly don't know when I will ever stop playing, but as for now, I am still enjoying the ride when playing it.

Rhomhie Morelh Campo

Reaction score
One of the best games's I still play up to this date is, AQWorlds i know it's old for some people and it tends to become boring but what give's it has a systematic improvements's recently and new classes released, one of it's major attraction to some people is, it doesn't require any downloads all you need is a plain browser then done. So many things you can make in AQW, Talk to people party with them and most of all find new friends, but the sad part is some botters are present in the game which make it unfair sometimes, but over all it so fun to play.

Rhomhie Morelh Campo

Reaction score
The one game that I can't stop playing would have to be Counter Strike Global Offensive. I just enjoy the competitiveness in the game and the teamwork when playing this game. I also have gotten addicted to skins which are a major factor when playing this game. I believe I have spent over 500$ for a single knife called a Karambit marble fade. Every day when I wake up in morning around 8 AM I immediately play the game and attempt to rank up since I have been stuck in gold nova for way too long. I honestly don't know when I will ever stop playing, but as for now, I am still enjoying the ride when playing it.
Wow that's so awesome bro :D

gkillian

Reaction score
My group is always hungry for co-op, but also one person is always a stick in the mud about SOMETHING. This tends to mean when we find a game we like, we play it until long after the corpse is no longer identifiable.

This happened with Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel, about a year each. Payday 2 was our go-to for a long time until repeated horrible mismanagement 'ruined the game' for a particular stick in the mud. The singular tried-and-true winner for over three years now, though, is Warframe. I'm slowly becoming the stick in the mud because I don't care much for the gameplay loop, but they executed the basic gameplay so well I have no problem dropping in with my friends for an hour or so each day even if I don't want to keep grinding for new loot.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
GTA San Andreas is the game that I am addicted to playing it. I love to drive the fast cars and bikes in this game. I like to fly a helicopter. It is really a fun to enjoy the radio station in this game. I have done with all its level but i still play it regularly.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
GTA San Andreas is the game that I am addicted to playing it. I love to drive the fast cars and bikes in this game. I like to fly a helicopter. It is really a fun to enjoy the radio station in this game. I have done with all its level but i still play it regularly.

I can so relate, for me, it's the multiplayer mod for GTA SA (SA: MP). I was addicted to the San Andreas multiplayer for 11 months, brought back old childhood memories from first playing GTA SA on PS2. Met a lot of cool people on their servers as well.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth... Yes, you might have guessed that from my avatar. Every run is different, you never know if you're going to win or die, you can have lot of fun with most broken extra powerful runs, or you can obtain an unexpected victory with a really weak run. It may seems a weird game for those who doesn't know it, but I assure that once you get it, it can be a ridicolous amount of fun!

ulfhedin

Reaction score
I play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The game has just gotten revamped with new textures. Since I own the older version on PC I got the New one for free. It can get boring after awhile but for some reason I keep coming back to it. I have a great interest in Norse mythology and Skyrim is based off of the viking culture. Sovngarde is similar to Valhalla from Norse mythology.

christopher murray

Reaction score
The game I can't stop playing on PC is Fifa why because it's a enjoyable game with lots of features and new stuff for example it's got story mode(The journey)and UT(Ultimate Team of the week)to play against and also live game from the football match that you see on TV everyday.

john franklin

Reaction score
I can't stop playing a few games. I love to play the game Street Fighter Champion Edition. I am crazy about playing this game. I played it for hours every day in my childhood days. I love the character Ken in it. I can apply all kind of combos in it. It is the best game of its time. Anyone else played this game?

I also played the 3D and alpha version of it. Another game that has been my favorite is the "SHinobi3". I still remember each and every stage of it and love to kill the boss.

Skybandino

Reaction score
I recently got into the new cared game Gwent. Its a online card game by CD Project Red maker of the Witcher games. Its very different from other popular games such as hearthstone or Shadowverse. If you guys like a new card game check it out, especially if your a fan of the Witcher franchise.

Tronikart

Reaction score
It has to be Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Im a huge fan of Tolkien's worlds, and this makes it feel like one, the gameplay is really quick and almost feels like a really well done AC game, the combat doesn't feel repetitive and boring after a while and you have a whole lot of things to do, the interactions with the enemies are amazing, if you escaped the last time you got into a general, he will remember next time and mention it to you, these are the little details that I love on a game and make me keep coming over and over again to it.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I recently got into the new cared game Gwent. Its a online card game by CD Project Red maker of the Witcher games. Its very different from other popular games such as hearthstone or Shadowverse. If you guys like a new card game check it out, especially if your a fan of the Witcher franchise.
I can't even play Gwent on The Witcher 3 so it's probably best I avoid the standalone game too lol.

Empire

Reaction score
I spent almost 580 hours for ETS2 and that is the most spent game I have done so far. Yet I would also say I have spent allot in GTA 4 and 5 with the modifications. GTA5 is my number one game :)

As for ETS2 I spent most of my time streaming with other people and doing the MP side

EarlAlexander

Reaction score
Honestly, the game i cant stop playing is Rome 2 total war. The game has been really fun and interesting for people who love strategic and war games especially myself,i love to play a strategic game which has a military armed force both land and naval welfare. the game was introduced to support other total war game and it is my favorite of a the series they have made. The story line of the game is stationed in the defunct Roman empire, their rise and fall and other factions or royal houses struggling for power. Spies and messengers were one of the features of the game which makes it an interesting aspect of the game,spies can be use to spies on enemy an messengers are sent to make alliance with other empires in case of an invasion or attack. The game has a very great graphic and color with improved control of a large armies and navies in battle but the the game is often a bit slow if the armies land armies are too much, in that situation the control may be faulty. i would recommend people to try out this interesting game which is a time killer. its so addictive and requires logic. Enjoy playing.

SashaS

Reaction score
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth with Afterbirth DLC!

There's just so much to do and so many achievements to get. Its one of those games that you play for an hour, put down and then want more. No other single player game has made me feel this way. Sure, with multiplayer games you want to stay competitive and keep up with everyone else so naturally you feel inclined to return every now and then, but with The Binding Of Isaac you just want to come back for that one... last... run!

For those who don't know, its essentially a bullet hell-esque dungeon crawler with this sort of Biblical heaven/hell theme. But you can put that aside if you're a more religious fella and simply enjoy the game for what it is. Great mechanics, endless gameplay opportunities thanks to procedural generation and holy crap are there a lot of items (like, 500 or more!)

Seriously, if you got some time in your hands, check it out. It will run on any potato and is pretty cheap on Steam.

ValX

Reaction score
Ugh, Minecraft! I just can't stop building and making friends, playing all the fun mini-games and trying out each ones, and all of the things! I love playing various modes on the servers, such as Skyblock where you literally build from a few blocks in the sky and do things so that you can be the best one on the server ; Ultra Hardcore mode where you can't die and have to survive, because when you die you'll be black-listed ; and just so many things to be done! I've been playing it for almost 2 years now.

Harrysung

Reaction score
I can't get enough of NFS and PES. Very interesting and addictive games, we also have competitions on this games in my area.