• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Game you can't stop playing

WarVet

Reaction score
For me it was FFXI, I played the game from 2004 until 2013 and I enjoyed every minute of it. And the only reason why most people including myself quit playing it. Was because SE let their pride get in the way of player demands. People screamed for a better way to level. Because at that time I think you had to be within 5 levels to group up. And people screamed for a party finder and it went on deaf ears. And it was too late by the time they did anything about it. The majority of the players quit playing the game. And the game became a ghost town and it wasn't worth me playing anymore.

Damn buddy, I searched this game everywhere around here and could not find it! I saw the trailer and I looked really awesome. So from what I'm gathering it is just as awesome as I thought right?

Laibrown

Reaction score
That's the word! Time traveled, at times i look forward to playing an alien team too just it never happens, maybe i should still go further into the future lol, But i really enjoy those games that is why i keep playing them consistently.
Playing allien team with it will be so cool right. Because then you will not be time travelling alone but like you are playing soccer in another world and a different civilization. I can understand your affection for the game. I also have game that I stick to and you will have to do alot to separate me from the controller when I am before the console.

zeedollar

Reaction score
Playing allien team with it will be so cool right. Because then you will not be time travelling alone but like you are playing soccer in another world and a different civilization. I can understand your affection for the game. I also have game that I stick to and you will have to do alot to separate me from the controller when I am before the console.
Lol... you have to get a truck to move me. But it will be a good concept to incorporate in any of the soccer games, going to another planet to take on their very best. It will be totally on point.

Laibrown

Reaction score
Lol... you have to get a truck to move me. But it will be a good concept to incorporate in any of the soccer games, going to another planet to take on their very best. It will be totally on point.
Wow you got me here, you got me so good. And this is pretty hilarious I can't stop laughing for some seconds. Sometime I would imagine, how it will be like playing soccer in another planet,or how alien teams will be like playing soccer. You know it will be fantastic if they can incorporate teams from May be Jupiter or mars right.

Kharyode

Reaction score
Game I won't stop playing is God Of War and FIFA 13.
I love those games, I'm always excited when ever I see my self playing them.

Philip Pines

Reaction score
Games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas are the types of games that I just can't stop playing!!
Both of these games have taken a good few years of my life and here I am still playing them :) :)
You just can't stop playing games where there are thousands of mods available and new ones still being made today.

BTW Still haven't played Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 because my current PC can't handle it :"(

zeedollar

Reaction score
Wow you got me here, you got me so good. And this is pretty hilarious I can't stop laughing for some seconds. Sometime I would imagine, how it will be like playing soccer in another planet,or how alien teams will be like playing soccer. You know it will be fantastic if they can incorporate teams from May be Jupiter or mars right.
true, it certainly would be nice, but they have to stick strictly to the nice aliens, you don't want someone eating off your legs just because they want to make a tackle. I wonder if these aliens will be at the same par with their human counterparts or will the just overload their capacity.

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
I can't stop playing Battlefield 4. Started playing it in 2013 right after the release and got hooked pretty fast. I think the main reason that this game is still keeping me hooked is the high learning curve. There are so many different things that you can become more efficient in, particularly because this game besides infantry gameplay also provides a large variety of vehicles to master.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas are the types of games that I just can't stop playing!!
Both of these games have taken a good few years of my life and here I am still playing them :) :)
You just can't stop playing games where there are thousands of mods available and new ones still being made today.

BTW Still haven't played Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 because my current PC can't handle it :"(
I'm curious to know your PC specs. The games are still great despite the release of newer games. Perhaps you might consider upgrading your PC ?

Laibrown

Reaction score
true, it certainly would be nice, but they have to stick strictly to the nice aliens, you don't want someone eating off your legs just because they want to make a tackle. I wonder if these aliens will be at the same par with their human counterparts or will the just overload their capacity.

Really you are funny and your post are interesting. What amaze me here is that part the someone eating off leg. I don't think I agree with the idea that aliens are bad and hate humans. They could be friendly. Even if they are terrible that they could chop off legs. So far they are in the tournament the general fifa rules apply to them to. So friendly gaming and have fun all the way.