• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Game?

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I guess my favorite is perfect dark for the N64, I could play that for months and the game AIs were a challenge.

Ghost

Reaction score
In the past my favorite game was definitely WoW and after that Runescape. However, I don't play those sorts of games anymore as it consumes up a LOT of time.

Hiocoie

Reaction score
I like Minecraft and Realm of the Mad God. I'm going to try new games as I have a better computer. :)

Blindy

Reaction score
My all time favourite game would have to be Day Of Defeat Source. DoDS is a world war 2 based game, and it is also a first person shooter. I've played DoD all the way from 1.3 to Source and it's an absolute blast.

Zawazuki

Reaction score
My favorite game of alltime is by far Ultima Online.

22_22

Reaction score
Always good to hear a few different responses. :)

Keep them coming. :thumbsup:

Pokemon

Reaction score
For me my favorite game is Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Nintendo Wii. I really love this game. I've been playing it since 2008. It has so many different modes on it like brawl mode, adventure mode, event matches, and so many more! There is also a huge list of great characters that you can play as. It was always fun unlocking new characters. The adventure mode had a decent story line. Could have been better they. They should have had the characters talk in adventure mode so that you could understand the plot more. The best thing about this game is the multiplayer. Its always really fun when you get to brawl against your friends. The wifi wasn't that good though. It seemed to lag very often. The event matches were cool to. You were given a certain character and a mission to complete. Collecting trophies and stickers was another cool thing about the game. I also liked how you could play demos of old Nintendo games like Super Mario Bros or Starfox 64.

NecroWolf

Reaction score
I would have to say Final Fantasy XII. I got into Final Fantasy with the original in 1990 for the NES. I've got over 400 hours in that game and I even play it on PC with a PS2 emulator since they never made a PC version.

That's single player mind you as I can't choose a favorite multi-player game as most of them I haven't tried yet. If it's a first person shooter I will probably like it.:)

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
It has to be the Oddworld games for the old Playstation, Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exodus
Wow, you just brought up some good memories. I remember playing these games. I think I even own Abe's Oddysee on steam. (If I could remember my account name lol).

Well, this is a hard choice to make. I play just about all games, and as Oddworld games, the star wars: the old republic, & WoW are all very good games. I still have my heart set out to the original Fable game. (Along with the TLC version). Sadly I can't see much for the newer ones but the original is a game i put hundreds of hours into. Just fantastic!

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Half-life with the Cry of fear mod :D

Roach

Reaction score
For me it is either Modern Warfare or Minecraft.

Nicholas

Reaction score
My all time favorite game has to be Super Mario World or Mario Kart 64

Right now its probably Skyrim.

TheFreeman

Reaction score
Half-Life 2

The first game was already revolutionary in its own right, since it made collecting key cards and running through corridors a thing of past with immersive gameplay (almost no cutscenes) and varied gameplay with puzzles and better enemy AI. Half-Life 2 did the same again with better animations and an all-new physics engine that also allowed a number of new puzzles and ways to confront problems, which often involved punting a toilet at the enemy's very face. :p
While the game doesn't really look that great in comparison to the newest games, I still find it a lot better design-wise than a lot of other new FPS games, which often tend to focus too much on the "shooting" aspect.

[DOUBLEPOST=1353155595][/DOUBLEPOST]

Jayvux

Reaction score
This is a tough one! If you don't mind, I want to add in a group of my all-time favorite plays; too hard to pick just one out of this group of all-time favorite games.

Pokemon Gameboy games (eg. Red, Ruby, Yellow, etc.)
Diablo 2
Cabal
Gunz
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
Counter Strike 1.6 and Zero
Runescape
Digimon Digital World
Gauntlet 1
Maplestory
Pokemon Stadium

Oh man... good times I had with them :,)

FlashDown

Reaction score
My favorite game would have to be Terraria! I love the gameplay, graphics, adventure, and just the overall plot of the game. I enjoy it because it has so many things to offer and so many things to do in it that I ended up logging over 100 hours of gameplay in such a fast time! I played it non stop because it was so addicting. I recommend this game to all PC gamers because it is only $5 on Steam! Enjoy!

Jamie

Reaction score
For story: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
For multiplayer: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I like Call of Duty :p