• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Game?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
My favorite game of all time would have to be WWE. I can't pick an exact year, because I love them all, so I'll leave it at that. I think that my next favorite game would have to be FIFA.
Here Comes the Pain and the earlier SD vs RAW games for me. Setting tables on fire, barbed wire baseball bats... on fire, lots of interactive stuff in the crowd and backstage; it was more fun that simply chain wrestling in the middle of the ring, which the newer games focus solely on. It's a lot more fun that way, and I find the current product incredibly boring, so the current games are incredibly boring as well. Let's not even go the the career modes and the "interviews" you do..

ZXD22

Reaction score
My most played and favorite game ever has got to be Team Fortress 2 currently. I have over 2,500 hours on that game playing with friends, meeting new friends, and just building friendships that lasts for a long time. I have played competitive in the game for a couple seasons as well and its just overall a fun game! It's getting outdated but still packs a punch!

Strelitzia

Reaction score
Saw someone mention Guild Wars 2 in this thread and I have to say, I agree. It's a really cool MMORPG game and you can be part of clans to join them in their scheduled raids of various dungeons located all over the map. What I like the most about the game though is the boss fights. These are bosses you can't take on alone, you guys would need like 50+ players to take this on and loots dropped from the bosses are very rewarding. I only play on a crappy pc so when boss fights break out, I'm gonna be lagging really hard lol I should buy a new PC

I played GW2 on launch and have a metric crap ton of hours clocked on it. However it has a lot of glaring flaws and it's apparent that the team at launch is not the same team that's currently running the game. The expansion is a let down. PvP's a mess...I used to be a huge advocate (Bought the collector's edition pre-launch and got the $100 expansion addition for the game, but after a couple years of slow decline it's obvious that it's not going the way it should imo.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
My most played and favorite game ever has got to be Team Fortress 2 currently. I have over 2,500 hours on that game playing with friends, meeting new friends, and just building friendships that lasts for a long time. I have played competitive in the game for a couple seasons as well and its just overall a fun game! It's getting outdated but still packs a punch!
Must suck though now that TF2 is getting a bit phased out by newer games like Overwatch. All those hours for a game and it's gonna end up dying. I've had about 500 hours on Dota 2 and even more on the original Dota 1, so I know the feeling of grinding out a game just to get better. At least Dota 2 is still alive and well for now, but I just know it's gonna get replaced eventually.

Eliza

Reaction score
Here Comes the Pain and the earlier SD vs RAW games for me. Setting tables on fire, barbed wire baseball bats... on fire, lots of interactive stuff in the crowd and backstage; it was more fun that simply chain wrestling in the middle of the ring, which the newer games focus solely on. It's a lot more fun that way, and I find the current product incredibly boring, so the current games are incredibly boring as well. Let's not even go the the career modes and the "interviews" you do..
I won't say you are wrong. You are 100% correct. All of the WWE games used to be much better with the innovative matches. Yes, it has become a lot more redundant these days. However, I do still enjoy them.

yunken

Reaction score
I don't have any specific game that I call my favorite. All games are just my favorite, I love gaming so much that I can't go a whole day without playing it.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I won't say you are wrong. You are 100% correct. All of the WWE games used to be much better with the innovative matches. Yes, it has become a lot more redundant these days. However, I do still enjoy them.
For me the novelty is gone. It's just a WWE wrestling match. No gimmicks, no fun. I'd be so sick of playing 10 straight "plain" wrestling matches, but I can play a lot of hardcore matches and those whacky parking lot brawls, backstage brawls, etc; for hours at a time. We used to waste our afternoons as kids playing those games since the matches had variety and were a lot of fun.

Sino989

Reaction score
I would have to say that my all time favorite game is saints row 2. It was the very first open world rpg game I had ever played and it was the most fun game I have ever played and it still is the most fun game I have ever played.

peachpurple

Reaction score
Does apps game included in this question? I love time management games such as Gardenscape and Tiny Spy , a spy game where you have to use your brain to find out where are the objects hidden and how to reveal them. These games are useful for kids too. Helped to develop cognitive skills, enhance the motor skills and finding objects to train their eyes.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Does apps game included in this question? I love time management games such as Gardenscape and Tiny Spy , a spy game where you have to use your brain to find out where are the objects hidden and how to reveal them. These games are useful for kids too. Helped to develop cognitive skills, enhance the motor skills and finding objects to train their eyes.
Yeah, those apps are the perfect time wasters. Good for kids too since they'll just sit in a corner playing instead of potentially hurting themselves doing stuff in the environment. The games are simple enough to learn and the time spent on it is short enough that you'll probably not waste a lot of time on them. Still, good for kids too, since it makes them think a lot better.

mcbryan

Reaction score
No one can replace Counter Strike in my all time favorite game. I've been addicted to it since i was in high school. Most of my high school killing time Counter Strike were there just like a student who are always present during the class. I have team mates which is addicted also with the same game i played most. Until now every time we have drinking session we still played it just like the old days, that's how we love Counter Strike. Even though years have passed nothings change because just like counter strike they are my favorite team mates and friends.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I almost got that game this Summer Steam Sale. I chose Life is Strange instead, since I thought the first episode was neat and I wanted to know what happens next. I'll definitely try and get it the next time a sale comes around though. There's Far Cry 5 now being hyped up so if I want to play it I figure I'd try and play the earlier ones before tackling in the big new one.
Well, that game is very good, although those game doesn't follow a same story all are good, but I think that the FarCry 3 was the best. I have played the first one and the FarCry 4, those are good, but they not compare to the 3rd one, you need to play that game, it is amazing!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Well, that game is very good, although those game doesn't follow a same story all are good, but I think that the FarCry 3 was the best. I have played the first one and the FarCry 4, those are good, but they not compare to the 3rd one, you need to play that game, it is amazing!
Just finished Life is Strange and spent the past few hours finishing off the remaining achievements. I'm 100% done, and since I made all the right decisions on my first playthrough (I checked the wiki after I finished to check where I went wrong) so I really have no reason to play again. I guess that's it, I'm moving on to the next game. I'll see if I can get Far Cry 3 next.

kgord

Reaction score
I am going to have to go with WWF. It is not a typical video game, but I like it. I enjoy the interaction with people all over the world. I also like Scrablle alot so words is the perfect fit for me. It's a good game.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I am going to have to go with WWF. It is not a typical video game, but I like it. I enjoy the interaction with people all over the world. I also like Scrablle alot so words is the perfect fit for me. It's a good game.
Yup, old WWE games had great interaction with the environment. I kinda miss that. Now it's just pure wrestling and the blood isn't even there anymore. No violence, no smashing into walls to get into a new area, no flaming tables, no parking lot brawls; it's like they wanted the games to be like the current product, but the problem is the current product is boring as hell. They literally removed everything fun with wrestling games, so I just stick with playing the old ones.

kgord

Reaction score
My cousin used to love those old wrestling games and has bought and sold quite a few over the years. It is just one of the few things he does as he seems like he has never been interested in having a job. I don't think he ever worked a day in his life..and this guy is pushing 40.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
My cousin used to love those old wrestling games and has bought and sold quite a few over the years. It is just one of the few things he does as he seems like he has never been interested in having a job. I don't think he ever worked a day in his life..and this guy is pushing 40.
lmao then how can he go "full gamer" then? Did he get a nice setup from his parents or something? Did he marry rich? Just playing games until you're 40; that sounds like the dream. But then again if I did have the money to play games continuously until I'm 40, I'll probably use it to travel around since real life is still a lot better than video games though.

Jameson

Reaction score
My favorite game is Mortal Kombat x. I have been a huge fan of Mortal Kombat since I was a child.

WarVet

Reaction score

Damn man that's sad. I'm 22 and unemployed and I'm itching to find a job soon. Still, i can't enjoy fighting games. Neither WWE or UFC games. I have been a martial artist for three years and after you tasted a bit of reality you just can't believe how insanely unreal these games are. Even real UFC matches are nowhere near reality so you can have an idea from there.

tinkerlove

Reaction score
My favorite game right now is the Sims I'm playing it and I love it