• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you dream about your game?

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
Taht's right, at least i will find something to tell my kids about in future :sweatsmile: I hope if there a way that we can recording dreams using it haha.
Hahaha... Yeah you had an experience for the lifetime. If you somehow had a recording I would have loved to see it.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
I believe that dreams work in a rather complex but tangible way in our minds. It picks up symbols and sends messages through them to our conscious mind. So in that example, if we are going through some struggles in life and we play like Resident Evil we might dream about fighting zombies in a Resident evil setting. It's the way the subconscious mind finds to solve its issues.
You gave a perfect explanation of the real events. It is just the synchronization between the conscious and the subconscious mind that leads to all these weird dreams.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
dreaming about my game? Lool, i don't think i ever have, well, none i can remember of. But i think dreaming about ones game might mean addiction to the game, which i don't think is a good thing. Games are meant for relaxation not distracting one. Getting addicted to games could be a major cause of distraction in ones real life and I'm sure you don't want that..I don't think i want to dream about my game

I have to agree, this is not something cool for the mind because indicates a relatively high level of addiction. But at the same time, I have to admit it's very funny sometimes. :tearsofjoy:

thart

Reaction score
Hahaha... Yeah you had an experience for the lifetime. If you somehow had a recording I would have loved to see it.
Once, I heard that the scientists found a way to record a dream, but I don't know what happened to that invention. But it's not like if you record something with a camera Hahaha, maybe something different.

WarVet

Reaction score
You gave a perfect explanation of the real events. It is just the synchronization between the conscious and the subconscious mind that leads to all these weird dreams.

Yes, and you might have noticed that having an issue on your mind through out the day increases your chances of dreaming about that thing a lot. Also, every dream is particular and only the dreamer can interpret it. So if I dream about RE and you dream about RE both dreams can have completely different meanings.

thart

Reaction score
Your idea is good, but it's a double risk. :smiley: Do you really want to take chances? We will have to be prepared! :sunglasses:
Yes, why not. What's the meaning of life without a risk :sunglasses: we both love this things so it will be fun for us even we will risk the earth :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

goldlady

Reaction score
I am currently obsessed about get to master Minecraft and I do not know why it has been so hard to me. It is frustrating! I think that's why I have been dreaming about it and not in a good why. Are actually nightmares lol

Jeric

Reaction score
I have never dreamed of a video game that I played even for several hours, I have closed my eyes and seen the screen etc, but that only lasts a few minutes if that, once asleep I dream other stuff. However, when I was younger and did table top RPG's, I use to dream of my character and or dream of the game I ran, sometimes that is where I would come up with great adventures.

Sairil

Reaction score
Yes sometimes, i've been dreaming about that I become a mutant.a mutant that can be travel in a different time place and location .but i know that time travel cannot exist in reality, well because of my favorite video game the exmen in my dreams i feel like I am one of them hahaha im just kidding.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
When addiction is too great (I mean... something beyond the normal :sweat:) we can end up confusing reality with the imaginary world. It's good to be always careful.:smirk:
True . It happens many times that when we are used to a games. It become an addiction for us and we confuse the imaginary games to be real sometimes making our life more vulnerable. Prevention is better than cure as it says old man.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
Yes, and you might have noticed that having an issue on your mind through out the day increases your chances of dreaming about that thing a lot. Also, every dream is particular and only the dreamer can interpret it. So if I dream about RE and you dream about RE both dreams can have completely different meanings.
Yeah... Most of the times dreams are a depiction of what we feel and think the whole day long. But there are times when I cannot relate and understand my dreams. They are simply weird and fall out of place. Fetching out any valid reason for their occurrence is simply out of question for me.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
Once, I heard that the scientists found a way to record a dream, but I don't know what happened to that invention. But it's not like if you record something with a camera Hahaha, maybe something different.
Is that so? I will be the first one to buy it. My dreams are always so weird and fall out of place. With the device I would be able to see my dreams over and over again and might be I'm able to fetch a solution for this. Lol

Denis_P

Reaction score
This would happen to me a lot when I was younger, but not so much anymore. It might be because my brain is changing as I get older. It might also be that I don't have the time to play games for eight hours anymore, and have them on my thoughts for every waking moment.

Seriously, that was why I used to dream about games so much, because I was super obsessed with them. Now that I don't have the time, it just doesn't happen anymore.

WarVet

Reaction score
Yeah... Most of the times dreams are a depiction of what we feel and think the whole day long. But there are times when I cannot relate and understand my dreams. They are simply weird and fall out of place. Fetching out any valid reason for their occurrence is simply out of question for me.
Yeah the mind worke in a rather complicated way. When i was younger dream interpretation was one of my hobbies. It helps a lot to associate the symbols of the dream with how you feel about them.for instance if i dream about a cat i might ask myself "How do i feel about cats? What do they represent for me?" And that can help you better understantd the dream.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
True . It happens many times that when we are used to a games. It become an addiction for us and we confuse the imaginary games to be real sometimes making our life more vulnerable. Prevention is better than cure as it says old man.

Yes, I think for everything in our lives (even if it's something good, fun :smile:) it has to be balanced. Overcoming is never a good thing. :worried:

I am currently obsessed about get to master Minecraft and I do not know why it has been so hard to me. It is frustrating! I think that's why I have been dreaming about it and not in a good why. Are actually nightmares lol

Why do you want to become a master? Are you that ambitious? :smiley:

About your nightmares, well... They're not real. This is a relief, isn't it? :tongueclosed:

I have never dreamed of a video game that I played even for several hours, I have closed my eyes and seen the screen etc, but that only lasts a few minutes if that, once asleep I dream other stuff. However, when I was younger and did table top RPG's, I use to dream of my character and or dream of the game I ran, sometimes that is where I would come up with great adventures.

I think for you to start dreaming about the games is only a matter of time because the initial step you have already started ("closed my eyes and seen the screen etc, but that only lasts a few minutes").

Yes sometimes, i've been dreaming about that I become a mutant.a mutant that can be travel in a different time place and location .but i know that time travel cannot exist in reality, well because of my favorite video game the exmen in my dreams i feel like I am one of them hahaha im just kidding.

But this is the great function of dreams, to be able to teleport us to another reality... A reality that we can not - unfortunately - experience. Sometimes I find it frustrating :triumph:, but it's always fun. :tearsofjoy:

Yes, why not. What's the meaning of life without a risk :sunglasses: we both love this things so it will be fun for us even we will risk the earth :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

Oh, yeah! This is what I'm talking about! :sunglasses: We have to be strong and brave - all the time - to face our enemies. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

thart

Reaction score
Oh, yeah! This is what I'm talking about! :sunglasses: We have to be strong and brave - all the time - to face our enemies. :wink:
And our enemies will be afraid of us, we will clean Racoon City :zombiemeh::zombiesleeping: For me i prefer to use swords and knifes thean guns. What about you :bluesquarewink:

thart

Reaction score
Is that so? I will be the first one to buy it. My dreams are always so weird and fall out of place. With the device I would be able to see my dreams over and over again and might be I'm able to fetch a solution for this. Lol
Yeah i heard that in the TV before, Hahaha weird dreams. I also had some weird dreams too, in one of my weird dreams i was attacked by a guy who buy fish and i was runing, after that i tured to an ant and i escaped in a small hole :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

jitendra0341

Reaction score
Yes, I think for everything in our lives (even if it's something good, fun :smile:) it has to be balanced. Overcoming is never a good thing. :worried:
Yes, balance life is what should everyone do. Over dependence on game for having fun is not good for our health and mind. It badly affect our routine work. We are unable to do normal chores of our daily life.No matter sometime we dream about being in a game having fun in that moment. We should not take the game so seriously to make it influence on you.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
H
Yeah i heard that in the TV before, Hahaha weird dreams. I also had some weird dreams too, in one of my weird dreams i was attacked by a guy who buy fish and i was runing, after that i tured to an ant and i escaped in a small hole :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:
Hahaha.
Now this is the one kind of dream whose recording I would love to see. LOL.

I think you must have been facing a craving to eat some fish when you saw this dream. Was that so?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
That's for sure... So many times! :tonguewink:

I've already lost count of how many times I've played many horror games and extreme sports while I was sleeping, haha! It's always something funny to be remembered. :tearsofjoy:
Like you're in the game yourself? I've never had that. Most game related dreams I have are those where I'm playing and I know I'm playing. I have those when I played a new game and I'm still trying to discover stuff. When I go to sleep, I just revisit those levels I played but nothing more than that.