• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you dream about your game?

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I don't know why I laughed when I saw this question:tearsofjoy:

If I recall, the first somewhat dream (or kind of flash) I had of gaming was when I was a kid. I had a Nintendo Gamecube and played mostly titles from the Mario and Sonic series. I remember having a dream about being in one of the Sonic games. However, I've never dreamt about being in one of the main gaming titles that are popular nowadays. Though it would be cool to wake up smack in the middle of Red Dead Redemption or GTA V, in my opinion.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, yes this is happening me very often. Especially on the weekends when sometimes I spend more than four hours in the front of my PC playing Counter Strike Global Offensive and in the next morning I realize that I dream myself as a shooter and killing people. It is a great feeling, is like you really existed there in the game!

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
I dream about playing the game, but not in the actual game. I sometimes dream about the parts where I dominate in a game and relive it in my dream.

thart

Reaction score
So, I think we are like some kind of soulmate horror games :smiley: because Resident Evil is my favorite horror game since always. :tonguewink:
That's good to hear that, and i hope RE will stay forever. Sometimes i wish if i can live inside the game and never come back here lol.

WarVet

Reaction score
That's for sure... So many times! :tonguewink:

I've already lost count of how many times I've played many horror games and extreme sports while I was sleeping, haha! It's always something funny to be remembered. :tearsofjoy:

Oh yes, man. There was a rather famous PS2 game called "Spartan: Total Warrior" Do you remember it? I used to play a lot back then when I was around 10-11. I had several dreams of fighting in the wars besides my Spartan buddies. And this was even before 300 came out haha

Pixie06

Reaction score
It happened on many occasions. There was a time when I used to play games on my computer for extended hours and would often dream that I was in the game and got killed on various occasions. I remember that I was once crying at night too and my dad rushed to see what was happening.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Oh yes, man. There was a rather famous PS2 game called "Spartan: Total Warrior" Do you remember it? I used to play a lot back then when I was around 10-11. I had several dreams of fighting in the wars besides my Spartan buddies. And this was even before 300 came out haha

Hahaha, Yeah, dude... I remember! I used to play it a lot too. That game is so good! :wink:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
It happened on many occasions. There was a time when I used to play games on my computer for extended hours and would often dream that I was in the game and got killed on various occasions. I remember that I was once crying at night too and my dad rushed to see what was happening.

OMG... So you really were impressed with the game, weren't you? Did you recover yourself quickly?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I dream about playing the game, but not in the actual game. I sometimes dream about the parts where I dominate in a game and relive it in my dream.

So... Every time you dream, do you dream of being the king / boss of the games? :tearsofjoy:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Hi, yes this is happening me very often. Especially on the weekends when sometimes I spend more than four hours in the front of my PC playing Counter Strike Global Offensive and in the next morning I realize that I dream myself as a shooter and killing people. It is a great feeling, is like you really existed there in the game!

Counter Strike franchise was responsible for many of my dreams (I dreamed that I was a war hero :sweatsmile:).

Pixie06

Reaction score
OMG... So you really were impressed with the game, weren't you? Did you recover yourself quickly?
My dad came and woke me up. I realized that I was in a dream. I did feel scared for a moment though. On those days I was playing Silent Hill quite often. :tongueclosed:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
My dad came and woke me up. I realized that I was in a dream. I did feel scared for a moment though. On those days I was playing Silent Hill quite often. :tongueclosed:

I also play Silent Hill (it's one of my favorite horror games)... That game is so awesome! :wink: I can't get tired of it. :sweatsmile:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
That's good to hear that, and i hope RE will stay forever. Sometimes i wish if i can live inside the game and never come back here lol.

You're not the only one... Be sure about that! :sunglasses: I've thought about it a million times. :tearsofjoy:

DAVID EJIKE

Reaction score
I couldn't help but drop a comment because I saw a reflection of my true self on the caption. Nobody loves defeats in life whether in a friendly game or not. I remember being in a state where I suffered continuous defeat and humiliation from a friend who taught me how to play Pro Evolution Soccer. The series of defeats made me brainstorm at odd hours in order to come up with tactics to combat his style of play. I thought of virtually all the defensive tactics that I even had to visualize some unconsciously. Is a proven fact that thoughts makes up dreams most times of which am a culprit. Finding yourself adopting a tactics in a game with all alacrity only to wake up and discover is all a dream can be funny indeed. All this encounters comes with passion for the game (soccer).

DAVID EJIKE

Reaction score
I couldn't help but drop a comment because I saw a reflection of my true self on the caption. Nobody loves defeats in life whether in a friendly game or not. I remember being in a state where I suffered continuous defeat and humiliation from a friend who taught me how to play Pro Evolution Soccer. The series of defeats made me brainstorm at odd hours in order to come up with tactics to combat his style of play. I thought of virtually all the defensive tactics that I even had to visualize some unconsciously. Is a proven fact that thoughts makes up dreams most times of which am a culprit. Finding yourself adopting a tactics in a game with all alacrity only to wake up and discover is all a dream can be funny indeed. All this encounters comes with passion for the game (soccer)

streettallest

Reaction score
I dream about games i love so much . i dreamt about Mincraft today while i was on break today. It looked so real to me.In this dream i was inspecting my tunnel to my newly constructed farm house...in that dream it looked so perfect to me that i was very happy and proud of my achievement.

streettallest

Reaction score
I dream about games i love so much . i dreamt about Mincraft today while i was on break today. It looked so real to me.In this dream i was inspecting my tunnel to my newly constructed farm house...in that dream it looked so perfect to me that i was very happy and proud of my achievement.