• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Are there any games you can play over and over and never tire of?

alastor1

Reaction score
Yes, a lot of games, because when I liked one I couldn't stop playing it, was an obsession and I admit it. I think that the game that I play over and over again would be Tekken, I just love everything on it, I adore the fight games and this is a very fun one, the characters are beautiful, with nice stories. I think that I could even download some emulator just to play the Tekken 3 again.

Okaviator

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to go with World Of Tanks Blitz on this one. So far I've spent around 3,000 hours on blitz which could qualify me as an addict. It's actually quite sad how much time I've spent on video games.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
Just like most guys here in my country, I don't get bored of playing nice soccer games. It is rampant here in fact. If time permits me, I could spend 12 hours playing it, but it has to be against someone; preferably a friend.

It's really a good way to while away time without getting bored. I have actually played pes throughout the whole day on one Saturday. I had a couple of friends around, and took turns playing.
Most of the games we play will be more enjoyable when we play with others i.e. with friends. This gives us competition, thrill to overscore them and clear the stages.It looks like we are playing real games combinedly outside like any other outdoor games. There are many games we may hooked to for hours playing. It takes the boredom off from us.

Sino989

Reaction score
There is really only one game I was able to play over and over and not get sick of it and that game was saints row 2. I was pretty young when I played it but I literally played that game every day for at least 2 months because it was the most fun game I had ever played.

Jameson

Reaction score
Generally I don't get tired of playing sports games.FIFA is a favorite.

valy

Reaction score
This depends on everyone, it depends on what genre of games they like to play. I like to play Counter Strike Global Offensive, for as much as I can, in fact, I don't think I would stop, I would probably sleep on my keyboard. If my wife would not help me to separate me from my PC I wouldn't go to my job the next day!

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Lots of them! Megaman X, Super Metroid, Minecraft, World of Warcraft, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Black Ops II...those are games that routinely find themselves back into my rotation no matter what else is going on. Obviously some of them I've been playing for literally decades but I still get something out of them after all these years.

JoeMilford

Reaction score
I honestly never get tired of Skyrim--it is my favorite sandbox game out there. To confess, I know there are other guys I could probably get into--my friends keep telling me to play Witcher, but I am still exhausting, if that is possible, the Skyrim world and experience, so I have not yet moved on from it. Also, I would like to develop a new character in Skyrim and to play differently, using more stealth, for example, but I would have to find the time to do so, lol.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
This depends on everyone, it depends on what genre of games they like to play. I like to play Counter Strike Global Offensive, for as much as I can, in fact, I don't think I would stop, I would probably sleep on my keyboard. If my wife would not help me to separate me from my PC I wouldn't go to my job the next day!
Right. It depends on individuals. And the genres of game we play. I love strategic games to play. They are so much exciting that I spend my log hour playing the game. It enhances my memory and helpful to keep me away from daily hectic and tension.

kgord

Reaction score
Well, not really. I like some of the games that I play but I don't see myself playing them forever, or like "I can't get enough" of the game or something like that. There are games that are fun, but I could see myself tiring of them after awhile. Sometimes games just aren't that thrilling.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
Well, not really. I like some of the games that I play but I don't see myself playing them forever, or like "I can't get enough" of the game or something like that. There are games that are fun, but I could see myself tiring of them after awhile. Sometimes games just aren't that thrilling.
Yes that's true also in my case. I love to play games for hours. Sometimes it is tiresome to play any games. We feel to get away for while.

mcbryan

Reaction score
There are lots of games you can play over and over. It only depends on your favorite modes or genre. I love playing survival modes where in I can play the game all over again until I feel satisfaction. You can try survival genre if you want and I assure it's worth it.

goldlady

Reaction score
Hey there! I think I would have to say the games I used to play in my childhood because even now I can still play it without getting tired. I am talking about the classics of classics Mortal Kombat and Mario, of course. Nowadays, the ones I can say I can actually play without getting tired are FIFA and Minecraft.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Oblivion is my timeless classic. I can guarantee that I have played Oblivion at least 1200+ hours and i am still not bored of it. I beat it on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. How ever I played it the most on my Xbox 360. :sunglasses:

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
Not only one! I have played Mario in every one of its versions and I still don’t get tired of it. In a more “guilty pleasure” kind of way I also play candy crush A LOT. I remember I even uninstalled because I need it more space in my cell and then installed again and start from 0. Tomb Raider I had played several times too. There’s a comforting feeling about playing again something you already know.

jitendra0341

Reaction score
There are lots of games you can play over and over. It only depends on your favorite modes or genre. I love playing survival modes where in I can play the game all over again until I feel satisfaction. You can try survival genre if you want and I assure it's worth it.
Truly said. There are lots of games over there to play again and again.Survival games are always look new whenever we go for playing it. It demands new adventure and we feel much excited in them. This makes these type of game more enjoyable to play it several times. I am not a guy to play any games for a long time repeatedly. New games always attracts me with their contents and challenges.

surlaw

Reaction score
I'm the same way with the Sims, but sometimes I do bore of doing tasks in there over and over again. I have to take a break for a month or so and then come back to it, but I never grow tired of it completely.

Me too! When I saw the title of this thread, The Sims was the first thing that came to mind. I tend to binge play it, and then I get burnt out and have to take a break, but I've certainly never thought I wouldn't ever play it again or I would be permanently tired of it. The only thing about The Sims is that I always create a ton of families, get to a certain point with them, quit, and then I have to make all new families because I got bored of the old ones. :tearsofjoy: