• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Are there any games you can play over and over and never tire of?

lamanlupa

Reaction score
I have played a lot of games in my life so far, but one game that I can still remember playing over and over again until my thumbs and eyes hurt was Joust. I'm not talking about the version from Nintendo, but the one that was released by Atari. Maybe it was because of the joystick that the Atari uses that enabled finger and hand control to react and act quicker. I really loved it when I was already passed the high score. Watching those little birds turn from brown to grey and then the speedster blue. It was a classic in my opinion. Sorry for the retro-game but I am quite old now. Hehehe

ScorpionWaterfall

Reaction score
I can't say that there a games that I NEVER tire of, but there are a few that if I wait a few months or so, I can get right back into playing them for quite awhile without getting bored. The Saints Row, Mortal Kombat and Mario series. Wouldn't it be interesting if they could combine all of those games?

angrychicken

Reaction score
I can't ever get tired of Age of Mythology. The campaign mode is fantastic, especially with the expansion. It's one of those games I play to the end at least once a year.

babysharks

Reaction score
One of the games I can never get tired of is Borderlands. It has a really well written feel about it, it doesn't take itself so seriously, and not to mention the replayablity is super high. It's also really fun to play with friends and makes me laugh even if the jokes are really dumb.

syaota

Reaction score
Red Dead Redemption, Fallout series, Call of Duty series

Liquor

Reaction score
Usually Qbert and Monopoly. They are two games I played as a kid, so I like that I can play them now as an adult on my phone. I usually play when I'm on a break from work, on the subway, bored, or when someone I don't like is talking. :p

Qbert is the one I play the most. I think I will play that game forever. That and Pac Man when I am at an arcade. Now that I think about it, I should download Pac Man too! What was I thinking not having that game on my phone. I am definitely slippin'. I can put Mrs. Pac Man on the list of games to play forever too. Great games that never go out of style.

Dabstin

Reaction score
The first Deus Ex game. The story and gameplay are very dynamic and they're affected by the things you do/don't do when progressing. So even though I played it 10+ times (I lost count after the 10th time tbh, could be my 15th now), I never felt that I'm playing the exact same way whenever I replayed the game. There are various routes and methods to advance to the next level. It's your job to discover how you want to play and how the story unfolds. I never get tired of this game because I keep learning new secrets every single time. I could google them but where's the fun in that? :p

Minecraft2201

Reaction score
If I'm with friends, I can play Modern Warfare 2 for hours on end without getting bored. It's a great game to play with friends. I usually trickshot in private match.

leahcim132

Reaction score
I'd say it's Diablo 3 for me. There are several ways to customize your character's skills, weapons and armor and killing a bunch of monsters is just fun for me. There are several different classes to choose from so you can always start from the beginning again if you get bored of your main and train your way up to the end game.

djordjem87

Reaction score
Some games like FIFA, PES, NBA 2K, etc, you cannot count for this group because they are endless in one on one mode. Even CS 1.6 is debatable. I played it last night in multiplayer of course. However, there are some old games that I really like playing even now. The Star Wars games are just great if you are a fan of the series. Recently I played Jedi Outcast from 2002 and it was serious fun. I mean, I played it hundred times but still I find it interesting. Also Lord of The rings games ad Harry Potter.

Jasmine2015

Reaction score
I loved playing wii sports. I especially liked the boxing games if my arms weren't too tired. I also liked playing tetris. Jenga for the wii was pretty good as long as your senor bar was in a good spot. I get extra tense playing this game not wanting anyone to move in the room less I knock everything down.

Hoppit

Reaction score
For me Morrowind has always held a magical and special place in my heart. I'm not sure why that particular game got me so fascinated, maybe it was the fact that it was the first real 'free-to-roam', truly open-world game. It just somehow captured my imagination to the point where I could get totally lost in the fantasy of it all. The caverns and castles were all so unique and interesting. Even to this day I think it surpasses any Elder Scrolls releases that have come out since, they all just seemed so much less challenging and dumbed down than the original.

Kerron Billouin36

Reaction score
That's easy, the first and second Uncharted game is a game i could never get tired of, because its so damn good, graphics wise, interactively excellent and it also possess a great storyline. Its the first game to me that made you felt that you were also along in the adventure and that was before Vr came out..lol.

Kerron Billouin36

Reaction score
Another game I have to give honorable mention to is Street Fighter because to me it was my first and you know, you don't get over your first that easily..lol. Up to this day I still play street fighter, whether its the old one or the new model... I would never get bored of that game..NEVER!!

dap1900

Reaction score
The Sims 3. It has so many mods that you can install to make your game more interesting. Despite removing it out of my computer several times, I would then proceed to re-download it again, and again. There're so many expansions, but their prices are very infamous for this.

Reactions: Hux

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
At the moment at least, I'd probably say Rocket League, gets repetitive, but every time I go downstairs and make a tea, I'm straight back up playing again lol.

Referal

Reaction score
I would say Dota 2 i can play it for hours and Overwatch too these are the games that I like to play

Corzhens

Reaction score
Hmm, this is hard to think but I will settle for NBA. I am a fan of basketball during my younger years and playing computer basketball is like playing real basketball because the animation looks real when I am playing my second half of the game. What I like in this game is the tricks of handling the ball and the styles of shooting. There are times that we don't play for the score but more of the styles of play only. I miss those days. At home, we have no computer game because my husband forbids installing games because he said it is a waste of time to play at our age.

michelle

Reaction score
I would have to say a game that come to mind is spore after i have played all of the game in my library.