• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Are there any games you can play over and over and never tire of?

Sino989

Reaction score
Personally, I have no games in my life this unfortunately. I used to back on Gamecube when I was younger but now I get tired of all the games I own all the time.

Lord Sanity

Reaction score
Jak 3 Kingdom Hearts 2 Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Mass Effect 2 Mass Effect 3 Mario Party Mario Party 2 Glover Dragon Ball Z Budokai Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Star Wars the Old Republic Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 Sith Lords and Matrix Path of Neo.

omar

Reaction score
League Of Legends, of course, I can play it all day, the reason of why I don't get bored because it has a lot of champions you can play with and each champion has different play style. Every map has its own rules and has really cool animation graphics. I can play it for 6-8 hours per day without getting bored at all.

kovacs

Reaction score
I can play Hearthstone for long hours and don't get tired of it. It's a game I love, and I can always find something different to do in it. I might play some ranked ladder, then if I start seeing the same deck all the time and it gets boring, I'll just go play an arena. If I get unlucky and draft a bad deck in arena and have a bad time, then I can build some kind of wacky deck and go fool around in casual mode. I can choose to play with a more complicated deck and focus real hard, or pick a simpler one and be more relaxed, have a beer while I play...many enjoys the game make it playable for a long time!

EarlAlexander

Reaction score
Mine would be Scarface, I first played that game on PlayStation 2 and it was so interesting and fun, it story line was also good, it has man features with GTA but I still prefer Scarface to it, I will spend more than 5 hours playing this game without stopping except am hungry and after eating I will go back to the same game, it game me a series of sleepless nights and its worth it. I can play it over and over again non stop because it a total fun and more like a real life game

phatlytridivo

Reaction score
The Elder Scrolls Skyrim is probably the one. I don't know why but I always find myself coming back to that game, and spend around 3-5 hours on the game a day. There's so much stuff to be discovered and not to mention there is a lot of side quests need to be done. Plus, I also love to mod the game and make it my own world. I always have a thing for fantasy world, dragons, and magic. I guess that's why I really like Skyrim.

EJ Burg

Reaction score
For some reason I never get tiered of Mount n Blade. I don't play it a lot But it seems that I just never really get over the game. I would play it for days and then go like a month without touching the game then again I would continue playing and then go a month without playing it again. I don't know what it is about the game but in my eyes it just stays exiting and fun.

MLF

Reaction score
The Forza series.

It is the only series I absolutely have to buy on "Day One" when it's release, both the standard and Horizon flavors. For those of you that are fellow Forza fanatics, I'm Tier 11 on the Forza Rewards.

Koyomi Araragi

Reaction score
There's a lot of different ways that you can play Super Smash Bros., and trying to win a match against people gets addictive. It's probably the game I've spent the most time on in my life overall.

Beautiful

Reaction score
San Andreas was my favorite GTA game. The game world in actuality was HUGE. It was my first GTA game that I have bought. That game was magnificent with the redneck small towns, huge urban areas, and a vegas type city. I really enjoyed exploring the urban areas in that game. Something else that makes San Andreas really amazing are the two multiplayer systems. I can play San Andreas over and over without getting drained, lol.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Had to think hard about this one. I just became so clear to me, though. Any Tekken game I can sit and play over and over again. come to think of it. probably the same goes for GTA games. Not to play missions, but to see how long I could go without engaging in any sort of criminal activity. I know it defeats the whole purpose of the game, but we've all done it lol. I usually get bored of the and go on a killing spree after like 10 minutes, though.

nickdamon

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines. This game is almost like a hidden gem. I tell as many people I can about it though, because it's totally worth your play time if you love RPG games. This game is immensely story-driven (and a damn good one, too), the soundtrack is golden, and there are character customization options galore with custom attributes and skill trees that alter your game and the way characters react to you. You can run and gun, solve mysteries, fall for hot strippers, own a club, and eventually take over a modern day L.A. I love this game and the replay value and absolutely recommend it to anyone this sounds mildly interesting to.

prasanna kumar

Reaction score
Yes there is and it is called "Vice City" i have played each different versions of the game over thousand times and have never grown tired of it , its my favorite game because its just like a real life except you can d any thing you want in the game , for instance you can ride any car , hit anyone and the best part is what ever you do , you 'll not be arrested because , "you know there's a cheat".

Denis_P

Reaction score
I have two games like that actually. The first is Super Mario World, which is the first game I've ever played, and over the past two decades I think I must have completed that game from start to finish at least twenty times.

And the other is Mega Man X, which just in the past six months I think I finished it maybe seven times. The total number of times is too much to even keep track of. And it's not just the first one, Mega Man X2 and X3 as well though both to a lesser degree.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (I know, I'm a simple man). It's the one game I've played for years and still don't get tired of. First, I'm always discovering something new with the open world map itself. Second, new mods are still being released to this day. So I can always alter the world itself anytime to still keep me amused and satisfied for hours.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other games that don't get boring after a while. From Red Dead Redemption to racing games like the Need For Speed series. They all become boring after a while and I usually put them down for weeks at a time. The only exception is GTA: SA.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I like to play Grand Theft Auto, it is not boring because you can do everything in the game, it is like second life but without the fact that second life is a reality simulator, and the other one that I don't get bored with is Farcry, because this one is if you were in a jungle without anything and you have to make your own things by yourself.

Javo1096

Reaction score
I've must had finished Castlevania Symphony of the Night close to 20 times and I still can't get enough of it, it's crazy how many secrets this game has, also you can beat it with different characters with 10 different setups I believe.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Nope. Once Im done with the game, Im through with it. Don't want to experience the same pain again

StolenKid

Reaction score
Yes there are, the Half Life series, the portal series, the Hotline Miami series, PAYDAY 2, and many more, games in which you get addicted to, whether it's because of the story (in case of the half life and portal series) The difficulty (Hotline Miami and portal) or because you just have fun with it (payday 2) I, for example, can't get tired of Half Life, never, I'm always replaying it.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I like to play Grand Theft Auto, it is not boring because you can do everything in the game, it is like second life but without the fact that second life is a reality simulator, and the other one that I don't get bored with is Farcry, because this one is if you were in a jungle without anything and you have to make your own things by yourself.

I also see your point and view on Grand Theft Auto as well. I sort of see it as a second alternate reality with sort of limitless possibility (especially with the implication of mods). The only other one I can sort of relate to this is the Sims 4. Despite the second world reality control. I struggle to stay entertained for hours unless it's the multiplayer version.