• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who uses a laptop for gaming?

overcast

Reaction score
I am in camp of those who use the Laptop for gaming. I have 4GB RAM now. Though nothing fancy and specific on the graphics card side. And I can run most of the normal games these days. So far that seems to be working fine for me. I think if I get hands on 8GB RAM, I'd be able to play some good games.

xXInfectedXx

Reaction score
I use a Laptop for gaming. It's not a gaming laptop, but it plays all the games that I want to play. It can play: Pacman, Slither.io, and finally the old classic game which we all know; minecraft!

emoxigh27

Reaction score
I am using Toshiba C850 with Intel core i3, 4GB ram, and 500GB HDD. I use this for gaming and I say I'm a satisfied laptop user. However, last month I have a problem with the heating issue. I thought maybe I need to clean it from the inside and that's what I did. I watched on Youtube on how to open my laptop, then purchased Cooler master thermal paste. It hurts my wallet because it was pretty expensive for me. Anyways, all is well after I reapply new thermal paste, no more overheating. I think laptops are also good to use like PCs, you just need to extra take care of it. :)

WarVet

Reaction score
I use a Laptop for gaming. It's not a gaming laptop, but it plays all the games that I want to play. It can play: Pacman, Slither.io, and finally, the old classic game which we all know; Minecraft!
Same here! I used to play a lot more back then but then again back then my laptop used to be much better. Nowadays I use it mostly for work but I enjoy the occasional gaming with something not so intensive

ColdFlameChris

Reaction score
I do use my laptop both for games and jobs as well. For me, it may not be as powerful as PC but it's more convenient to use and efficient. But I still use an external keyboard and mouse because I don't like the compressed keyboard feel and the touchpad. By the way, I do have the Acer Aspire E14.