• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Scariest Game You Have Played

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I thought it was great. A return to old form from which the franchise was built upon. I played it and it's first person, but it's not just "shoot everything until it's quiet" since there's not a lot of ammo available in the game, and you have to decide whether to waste it on common mooks or save it for the incredibly tough boss fights. The puzzles were back and not just "get this insignia, put it in door" so it was a lot of fun for me to play. Game was expensive as hell though.

This is why I'm waiting to buy it even if I'm interested, lol. Well, I'm also waiting since I want to play 5 and 6 first and I have yet to play them. And I recently got also the remaster of the first one, and also Resident Evil 0 HD... I have quite a few to get scared before getting to 7. Probably it will be cheap and on sale by that time, I hope.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
The Resident Evil franchise will always be at the top of my list. Always... No matter what! :sunglasses:

Horror games are simply not my type of games. I don't have any inclination for playing them. With due respect to all the horror game lovers I would like to ask them what they enjoy playing in such games?

This is not a definitive answer, but I think it has to do with the fact that adrenaline can be felt. I mean, it's something far above average than can be felt in relation to other gaming genres. :pepe:

Last edited by a moderator:

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
This is not a definitive answer, but I think it has to do with the fact that adrenaline can be felt. I mean, it's something far above average than can be felt in relation to other gaming genres. :pepe:
Maybe you are correct. But I never like the adrenaline rush, even in my day-to-day life. I prefer a calm and easy going life and any kind of anxiety and uncertainty in never welcomed by me. Maybe this is a reason why I dislike horror games.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
the most scariest was outlas2 the room is always dark with blood spilled in every corner of the game the opponents are also scary other scary games i have played are dying ligh and resident evil 7:biohazard
OMG... This site so scary. I'm sure I would have immediately turned my eyes away from the screen if I had seen it. God did not bless me with a heart strong enough to bear the load of horror game. I'm really happy playing my strategy game.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Maybe you are correct. But I never like the adrenaline rush, even in my day-to-day life. I prefer a calm and easy going life and any kind of anxiety and uncertainty in never welcomed by me. Maybe this is a reason why I dislike horror games.

Well... I think you said it all and solved the "mistery". :smile: Horror games were not made for you. :pepe:

Zyni

Reaction score
I don't think horror games were made for me either. I know a lot of people like them.

I don't mind a little bit scary. In fact, I like a little sense of danger and the adrenaline rush that comes with it. I love the sense of sneaking into someplace that I'm not supposed to be and the chance of getting attacked. I just don't do super creepy, evil, stuff.

James Arthur

Reaction score
The scariest game I've definitely played is 5 Nights at Freddie's cause I have always been terrified of creepy stuffed animals. This was a nightmare come true

DesuDino

Reaction score
layers of fear scared me. but then again I'm a baby haha

Heatman

Reaction score
Resident evil is the most scary game that I have ever played, although it's scary but I can attest that it's very cool and interesting. The zombies in it have a funny way of creeping me out.

I really hate zombies but I do enjoy shooting their ass up, especially in the skull, they die fast from head shots

gelotologist

Reaction score
Back in the day when I was on my high school days and my classmate would talked about the game we used to play, where that game scares the freak out of us and makes us scream and would even give us jump scares. The game is called "The Resident Evil 4" where this game scares me, not because of the zombie but the thrill and excitement it gives you. I remember playing so intense whenever I encounter a boss and that thing gives me a goosebumps and I don't even know why.

Referal

Reaction score
I recently started playing F.E.A.R I bought it from the shop over here I got the Bundle so yea it started scare me not in the FNF type of way but like In a movie way like you hear something and then suddenly you see a girl in the white dress walking towards you and then something falls down like the ceiling etc I am still scared to play the game.