• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Fran Bow, an indie point and click horror game on Steam. Amazing art and brilliant story! I can't believe it took only two people to produce the game from start to end.

Fran Bow? I never hear about this game and I've never read anything about it either. But considering your comment, the game seems to be very interesting. I think I'll check it out later. :smiley:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Hey if you're invested in a game you'd read everything about it. I read TVtropes about Witcher 3, I read the wikis for every quest, every decision, every result, etc. It's more fun that way since after playing the first round, I want to know everything about the game to the point where I can easily navigate through the game at any given time just from sheer memory.

I guess just out of curiosity, I'm going to end up playing this game to see what it's really about. I have to confess that after so much insistence I need to play this game. It will be ironic if I end up addicted to this game. :tongueclosed:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I guess just out of curiosity, I'm going to end up playing this game to see what it's really about. I have to confess that after so much insistence I need to play this game. It will be ironic if I end up addicted to this game. :tongueclosed:
If you like adventure exploration games where you roleplay the hero, you'll like the game. If you want to just accept jobs for monster slaying, you can do it too. If you just want to get to the alleged 16 hours of sex scenes, then you can do that too. All of the game's quests go on your pace so you don't have to rush.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
If you like adventure exploration games where you roleplay the hero, you'll like the game. If you want to just accept jobs for monster slaying, you can do it too. If you just want to get to the alleged 16 hours of sex scenes, then you can do that too. All of the game's quests go on your pace so you don't have to rush.

By the description you just gave me about this game (a very detalied one, by the way) I think I'm going to have to play it urgently. :tearsofjoy: I have to say that I'm more curious now.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas :tearsofjoy:

...I help co-run a multiplayer server myself and a couple others test on sometimes.

WildSpirit

Reaction score

...I help co-run a multiplayer server myself and a couple others test on sometimes.

GTA: San Andreas is madness! Oh, my...That game rocks a lot! Whe the subject is "racing game" GTA franchise is really a nice one! It's pretty crazy (in a good way :tongueout:)!

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
GTA: San Andreas is madness! Oh, my...That game rocks a lot! Whe the subject is "racing game" GTA franchise is really a nice one! It's pretty crazy (in a good way :tongueout:)!

Agreed! Nothing beats GTA: San Andreas gameplay! The SAMP servers are also quite fun.

Most of the time, I spend hours playing on servers from this outdated game.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Agreed! Nothing beats GTA: San Andreas gameplay! The SAMP servers are also quite fun.

Most of the time, I spend hours playing on servers from this outdated game.

Honestly, I've already lost count of how many hours I've played GTA: San Adreas. It's definitely (at least for me... :tonguewink:) the best version of GTA world. :smiley:

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
The last game I played? That would be pes 2017, a few minutes ago. I have been on a master league for a while now. I used my team, one which I built, to thrash Manchester united.

I'll be playing Chelsea next. I kind of dread that team. I always have a hard time defeating them. Our previous matches have either ended in a tie or a lone goal win by either of the two sides. I hope I win this one.

alastor1

Reaction score
The last game I played was Outlast 2. I think that I'm a bit masochist because I enjoy the most of the time playing it, this game has a deep story, pretty much like the first one, but this more bizarre. It's not a very long game but I didn't finish it yet because I'm in a really tough and scary part so I decided to take a break lol I need it. I also hate to play it alone :(

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score

Sounds great! What do you do in the server though? Kill each other by playing cops and robbers? :D Is it like GTA 5 Online or something? I've always played GTA single player and just do quests and completion tasks, so I have no idea what to think when you mentioned you ran a server. I met a couple of people the past few months who hosted a Diablo 2 server for online play, but that's about it.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Honestly, I've already lost count of how many hours I've played GTA: San Adreas. It's definitely (at least for me... :tonguewink:) the best version of GTA world. :smiley:
I know right? Modern GTA I felt lacked the diversity of San Andreas. It's just one theme. One big city and monotonous buildings. With San Andreas, you got 3 big cities, a desert, a countryside, small towns, and you can even just get a boat and float around. Driving in these newer GTA games feel tiring since it's so far from your starting position / quest starting area at times and in GTA 4 I just called the taxi to drive me to the destination because it's so mundane. You actually enjoy driving in San Andreas because of the diversity of the designs.

Eliza

Reaction score
The last game I played on a console was Grand Theft Auto. My five year old cousin needed help and convinced me to come play the game for him for a little while, giving me instructions at the same time. The last game I played on my phone was Money Mission.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I hopped onto Fallout Shelter last night to check on my vault and send some of my dwellers on quests so they could be productive while I'm at work. It's really nice that it's not a time intensive game and I can leave my dwellers to go about their tasks while I'm doing other things.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
The game I last played was Grand Theft Auto Online. The new Gunrunning update got me excited so much again for the game since a lot has changed and different features were implemented too. The update includes vehicles that focus mainly on the use of combat and the new bunker wherein you could start researches for weaponized vehicles, as I can remember. Along the update came the Dawn Raid adversary mode wherein two teams contest for an object.
Though it was GTA Online was the last game I played, most of the time I play Defense of the Ancients 2 with my friends.

m33kuh

Reaction score
The game I last played was Euro Truck Simulator II. It was actually just earlier. I just finished the last delivery for today. :)
It also helps me when I'm trying to relax or fall asleep.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I know right? Modern GTA I felt lacked the diversity of San Andreas. It's just one theme. One big city and monotonous buildings. With San Andreas, you got 3 big cities, a desert, a countryside, small towns, and you can even just get a boat and float around. Driving in these newer GTA games feel tiring since it's so far from your starting position / quest starting area at times and in GTA 4 I just called the taxi to drive me to the destination because it's so mundane. You actually enjoy driving in San Andreas because of the diversity of the designs.

GTA: San Andreas is best reference in the GTA world. I think the creators / producers of this version were extremely inspired when they decided to give life to the San Andreas. :sweatsmile:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
The game I last played was Euro Truck Simulator II. It was actually just earlier. I just finished the last delivery for today. :)
It also helps me when I'm trying to relax or fall asleep.

I already tried playing this game once, but I didn't like it very much (I don't exactly the reason :sweat:). But the game looks good and maybe I'll try to play it again later.