• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
GTA: San Andreas is best reference in the GTA world. I think the creators / producers of this version were extremely inspired when they decided to give life to the San Andreas. :sweatsmile:
I don't think it's more "life", it's just that when they made GTA 4 onwards and dubbed it as a reboot of the franchise, they went with a more serious tone and realism, compared to what made the GTA franchise fun. I remember playing 4 and it was just so dull; the story was about revenge, the weapons were realistic enough, and they just sucked out all the fun and enjoyment out of that game. The downer ending and plot twists were dull too. The city was dull. Everything about it was boring. They returned to form back in one of the DLCs, Ballad of Gay Tony had skydiving and more guns with exploding ammo, so that's good.

anaatef9

Reaction score
What game(s) are you currently playing?

At this time, I am in a CoD: MW3 lobby for S&D.

Right now due to having limited time I can only play android games. The latest of my addiction games was FIFA mobile ultimate team. It was a shit game that was super time consuming but i loved it. however, i am also glad I quit because now I have much more free time to do what i want.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I already tried playing this game once, but I didn't like it very much (I don't exactly the reason :sweat:). But the game looks good and maybe I'll try to play it again later.
How come? Maybe you are not just into these kinds of games. It really depends though. I like the game since I like racing and riding game. As what I've said, it also makes me relaxed and sleepy. Use a controller for more satisfying gaming experience. :)

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
How come? Maybe you are not just into these kinds of games. It really depends though. I like the game since I like racing and riding game. As what I've said, it also makes me relaxed and sleepy. Use a controller for more satisfying gaming experience. :)
Actually, that steering wheel controller would be a better gaming experience since it would actually simulate racing and driving. But yeah I agree, if there's no race or competition I can probably appreciate a good driving game; just how the engine sounds on the road and the scenery that takes place outside the window. If I'm getting chased by cops or competing drivers, then having to go over obstacles and time limits? Yeah, that doesn't sound so relaxing after all.

airfightermax

Reaction score
I just played League of Legends this morning! I really like League and MOBA games in general, they're pure skill and teamwork and that's exactly what I look for in a game. I have to say I'm not good at it though, I'm only a silver IV scrub myself haha

Deathisue

Reaction score
My last game played is Hollow Knight, is a dark and beutiful game with a great gameplay, sometimes remind me a ori and the blind forest but very dark to do the comparison but still a great game of course.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Actually, that steering wheel controller would be a better gaming experience since it would actually simulate racing and driving. But yeah I agree, if there's no race or competition I can probably appreciate a good driving game; just how the engine sounds on the road and the scenery that takes place outside the window. If I'm getting chased by cops or competing drivers, then having to go over obstacles and time limits? Yeah, that doesn't sound so relaxing after all.
Haha. I understand that it's not relaxing at all if those cases happen. But being a good truck driver, you must avoid those things to happen, right? So then if you do, you will feel relaxed. ;) (You can also turn on the speed limiter option if you are starting out and avoid to have your bank account bankrupted lol)

Do you know how awesome it is to feel when your truck is doing this air exhaust simulation when you press the break pedal? Sooo refreshing. Ah~

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Haha. I understand that it's not relaxing at all if those cases happen. But being a good truck driver, you must avoid those things to happen, right? So then if you do, you will feel relaxed. ;) (You can also turn on the speed limiter option if you are starting out and avoid to have your bank account bankrupted lol)

Do you know how awesome it is to feel when your truck is doing this air exhaust simulation when you press the break pedal? Sooo refreshing. Ah~
If it's a simulation game for truck driving, how bad can it be? It's not like there are obstacles on the road like bananas or TNTs. It's simulation so I assume the most annoying thing on the road is a slow car or something. That's kinda why the racing games I've played growing up, Crash Team Racing will still be my favorite since it's more fun than just racing on a map with a car. You have weapons, speed boosts, bombs, traps, etc. It's a lot more competitive that way.

appleandcinnamon

Reaction score
Fran Bow? I never hear about this game and I've never read anything about it either. But considering your comment, the game seems to be very interesting. I think I'll check it out later. :smiley:
Yeah, you should! It's very grotesque, but in an artsy-fartsy, Tim Burton-esque way. The developers deserve a prize for their artwork alone.

m33kuh

Reaction score
If it's a simulation game for truck driving, how bad can it be? It's not like there are obstacles on the road like bananas or TNTs. It's simulation so I assume the most annoying thing on the road is a slow car or something. That's kinda why the racing games I've played growing up, Crash Team Racing will still be my favorite since it's more fun than just racing on a map with a car. You have weapons, speed boosts, bombs, traps, etc. It's a lot more competitive that way.
Totally true. Although there are mods available if you want to have an intense gameplay. It will be fun, but it would sure as hell ruin the simulation part of the game. More like a GTA instead :D

yunken

Reaction score
I'm presently playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City with my PC though I'm almost done with it. I want to finish the GTA first before starting another.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Totally true. Although there are mods available if you want to have an intense gameplay. It will be fun, but it would sure as hell ruin the simulation part of the game. More like a GTA instead :D
lmao how "intense" can it be? Unless people are shooting at you or cops are chasing you and trying to destroy your vehicle while you are trying to deliver, driving is driving. Realism and simulation kills a lot of the fun in games since well, the game is basically aiming to be just like in real life. Uneventful and boring.

Ash

Reaction score
The last game that I played was Rainbow Six Siege. I played a few games games in the Ranked mode and it was fun. I love how this game can either be absolutely amazing when you are doing well or the most frustrating game when you are going through a bad patch. I was doing absolutely amazing the last time I played Ranked (yesterday) but today I've barely got more kills than deaths. A great game however that I would recommend to anyone

m33kuh

Reaction score
lmao how "intense" can it be? Unless people are shooting at you or cops are chasing you and trying to destroy your vehicle while you are trying to deliver, driving is driving. Realism and simulation kills a lot of the fun in games since well, the game is basically aiming to be just like in real life. Uneventful and boring.
Yeah right. I agree with the boring part. But I personally think it can also help you become aware of the streets when you are planning to be a truck driver or something. Because the game has really good features that are true in real life like the use of signal lights, brakes, speed limits and others.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
The last game I played was Candy crush on my galaxy grand neo.
That was yesterday.

fireball916

Reaction score
Last game I've played is Little Big Planet Karting on PS3 yesterday. On the PS4 it's Killing Floor 2 yesterday.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Another day another game (I mean, it's more like another week or month but it sounds better this way). The last game I played is now Knock Knock, a small indie game in which... well I don't really know how to explain, since it's quite a weird and unique game. Most people will find it moring, while others might like the atmosphere.
You are a guy who can't sleep at night, and during the gameplay you walk trhough the house and light up all the lights, while avoiding some strange things... more stuff happen later in the game. It's pretty creepy, and I like this more than jumpscare. There are sounds and images which creates a lot of atmosphere...
I don't really know if I could recommend this game, but it's pretty unique in his concept and I always like something original.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Yeah, you should! It's very grotesque, but in an artsy-fartsy, Tim Burton-esque way. The developers deserve a prize for their artwork alone.

Did you say Tim Burton style? :smiley: Ok, I have to play this game as soon as possible. He is a great diretor and if the game has - somehow - his style, deserves to be played. :wink:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
The last game I played was Candy crush on my galaxy grand neo.
That was yesterday.

Candy Crush is a very popular game... But I don't know exactly why I didn't get to like this game as much as other people. :sweatsmile:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Last game I've played is Little Big Planet Karting on PS3 yesterday. On the PS4 it's Killing Floor 2 yesterday.

I think it's been a while (I don't even remember when :sleepy:) since I've played some game on my PS3. Currently, PS4 is dominating the house! :tonguewink: