• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I'm playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on my play station 3. It's really cool. You should try it out if you haven't. The campaign mode will keep you glued to your television screen.
Haven't played much Call of Duty since I hear the newer ones are terrible. I've been hearing a lot of good things about Modern Warfare though, but I'm not sure if that's the game you were referring to. I think there was a remaster of one recently and people are only buying the new Call of Duty game just for the remaster, which says a lot when you're prepared to buy a full AAA game just for the remaster included in it.

Wolf123rt

Reaction score
I am currently playing Witcher 3 and it is one of the best games that I have ever played and I really recommend it to anyone looking for a game to play.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
The last game I played was FIFA 17 a couple of hours ago. It's actually one of the only games I've been playing recently due to my heavy workload, it feels good to take a break and play a match for 15-20 minutes to get your brain refreshed.

FIFA 2017 is so nice, isn't it?! :smiley: I think related to football, FIFA franchise is my favorite game because I think it's the most complete among the available options. :sunglasses:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I am currently playing Witcher 3 and it is one of the best games that I have ever played and I really recommend it to anyone looking for a game to play.

I never played Witcher (any version), but I have a friend who is totally addicted and he knows everything (I mean... everything) about this game. It's kinda scary sometimes. :tearsofjoy:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I never played Witcher (any version), but I have a friend who is totally addicted and he knows everything (I mean... everything) about this game. It's kinda scary sometimes. :tearsofjoy:
Because it's really great! Never mind my profile pic, it's really a great game with lots of stories, quests, and choices in-game that matter in the current quest or in the entire game itself. I'd definitely recommend it because it's really an amazingly detailed story and the developers really did a great job in creating a story out of a book series.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
FIFA 2017 is so nice, isn't it?! :smiley: I think related to football, FIFA franchise is my favorite game because I think it's the most complete among the available options. :sunglasses:
I dunno about FIFA, I'm not really a fan of football (or soccer, wherever you're from) and the sport isn't really significant or popular in my country. Here in Asia where I live it's more basketball and that's about it. So naturally I got to play more with NBA games, and I've been playing them since 2004 (even older when I we played in a PS1 and I forgot the title of the NBA game there).

Gladdy

Reaction score
I have just finished playing a game called The Long Dark. I purchased it last year on Steam's sale but I haven't really had much time to play it properly until now. Damn, it is good! They seem to constantly release big updates for it and improving the gameplay. I regret waiting this long to play it.

If anybody doesn't know it - it is an open-world, survival game but it is still in early access on Steam. Amazing! Can't wait to play more tomorrow :)

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I have just finished playing a game called The Long Dark. I purchased it last year on Steam's sale but I haven't really had much time to play it properly until now. Damn, it is good! They seem to constantly release big updates for it and improving the gameplay. I regret waiting this long to play it.

If anybody doesn't know it - it is an open-world, survival game but it is still in early access on Steam. Amazing! Can't wait to play more tomorrow :)
I generally don't throw my money at early access games. There's a chance the game never gets finished, so I'll have waited for nothing. But the premise is interesting though, and I'd definitely put it on my wish list to keep an eye on it. I recently purchased Ori and the Blind Forest, and it's amazing. It's a platform - metroidvania game where you play a fox made of light. It has amazing music, great art, and you can easily play it for hours. Definitely would recommend.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
It's definitely the weakest game they put out in a while, not a fan of the new enginge and passing system. The game feels scripted at times as well. It's still enjoyable but I wish it would've been more polished.

joegirl

Reaction score
Dragon Age Inquisition :). World class moves, amazing wardrobe. What do they say about the female characters again (villain/heroine)? They are the best!

Last edited:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
It's definitely the weakest game they put out in a while, not a fan of the new enginge and passing system. The game feels scripted at times as well. It's still enjoyable but I wish it would've been more polished.

I don't think it's such a weak game (but obviously have some flaws), but I respect your opinion... After all, what would the world be like if we were all the same, weren't we? :smiley:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Dragon Age Inquisition :). World class moves, amazing wardrobe. What do they say about the female characters again (villain/heroine)? They are the best!

Dragon Age Inquisition is a very nice and interesting choice. :smiley: I've known this game recently and I'm really enjoying it (In fact, it's much better than I imagined it would be :smirk:).

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I dunno about FIFA, I'm not really a fan of football (or soccer, wherever you're from) and the sport isn't really significant or popular in my country. Here in Asia where I live it's more basketball and that's about it. So naturally I got to play more with NBA games, and I've been playing them since 2004 (even older when I we played in a PS1 and I forgot the title of the NBA game there).

I like football, but it's no my favorite sport. About basketball, it would be - easily - on my list of favorite sports :smiley: and the games related to this sport are very good (and some of them are incredible because the realism that is achieved today is very impressive).

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Because it's really great! Never mind my profile pic, it's really a great game with lots of stories, quests, and choices in-game that matter in the current quest or in the entire game itself. I'd definitely recommend it because it's really an amazingly detailed story and the developers really did a great job in creating a story out of a book series.

I think my friend won't stop until the day he sees me playing that game. :smirk: But what really impresses me is the fact that he knows so much about the game. I mean, he knows about minuscule details. :sweat:

Pixie06

Reaction score
Since this has been a busy weekend for me I couldn't really play any games on my PlayStation. I did play some games on mobile though. The last one I played was "Four Pics Four Words". I find this to be a very good game. It is helping me to develop my thinking skills.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I like football, but it's no my favorite sport. About basketball, it would be - easily - on my list of favorite sports :smiley: and the games related to this sport are very good (and some of them are incredible because the realism that is achieved today is very impressive).
NBA 2K17 is horrible though. Sure, the graphics are there, but virtual currency so you can buy customization for your character? Customization that were free for the past 20 years, now has a price so you can add gear to your player? Not to mention those cheesy scenes from My Career mode; it was an atrocity and I dread what's to come with 2k18. Maybe you'll have to pay each time just to pay a casual game or something.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I think my friend won't stop until the day he sees me playing that game. :smirk: But what really impresses me is the fact that he knows so much about the game. I mean, he knows about minuscule details. :sweat:
Hey if you're invested in a game you'd read everything about it. I read TVtropes about Witcher 3, I read the wikis for every quest, every decision, every result, etc. It's more fun that way since after playing the first round, I want to know everything about the game to the point where I can easily navigate through the game at any given time just from sheer memory.

appleandcinnamon

Reaction score
Fran Bow, an indie point and click horror game on Steam. Amazing art and brilliant story! I can't believe it took only two people to produce the game from start to end.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I don't think it's such a weak game (but obviously have some flaws), but I respect your opinion... After all, what would the world be like if we were all the same, weren't we? :smiley:
I guess I didn't get accustomed to the new engine as much as the others, but I see a lot of people who are mad at last year's game. I guess they can't do it right the first time, I'm sure the next iterations will be much better once they improve on Frostbite.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I guess I didn't get accustomed to the new engine as much as the others, but I see a lot of people who are mad at last year's game. I guess they can't do it right the first time, I'm sure the next iterations will be much better once they improve on Frostbite.

I think the idea is exactly this: try new things and see what works or not. Of course, not every thing will please everyone, but it's always worth a try, isn't it? The games can't always be the same.