• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
I could remember two days ago was the last time I played a game and that was a game of Ludo. I played together with my wife and we both had some fun together. It was in the evening time after arriving from work.

troslim

Reaction score
Currently playing Terraria, have already put a lot of hours in it since I like the game a lot. Have also been playing some Don't Starve on the side.

thart

Reaction score
hey guys what is the top 5 games you offer

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Battlefield 3 & Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer (PC) :)
Battlefield 3 & Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer (PC) :)[/Yeah I'm not into competitive bit like the other guy said, I don't really see a point into competitive "Battlefield." What is the point of 5v5 an trying to dumb down the game further when DICE has designed the game pretty much for conquest. Destruction and vehicles my friends. That's why I play.QUOTE]

Battlefield 3 & Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer (PC) :)

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I usually play at least three different games over the weekend. Today I played World Of Warcraft and I am very addicted to this game.:smile:
Gotta admire WoW though for its longevity. I think they released it in the mid 2000s and it's still going strong today. I would like a Warcraft 4, but apparently they spent all their time and efforts with this game, so that kinda annoys me a bit. Still, they release expansions and updates from time to time, and even tournaments and their own conventions surrounding WoW and Blizzard's other products. So it's been a pretty good business deal for them with this game.

kenoobie

Reaction score
Currently playing Borderlands 2 and Transistor. Borderlands is pretty fun. Me and my friends usually play coop action adventure games and even though this game is FPS, the game feels more diablo-ish. I bought Transistor because the reviews on the game were very good and is currently on sale. Transistor blew me away. The graphics is well done, the art is gorgeous and fits the game well, The soundtrack is amazing and I cannot stop listening to it.

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
Overwatch and The Witcher 3. Both of them are lovely, well-made, well-polished pieces of art. The Witcher games quickly became some of my favorites and Overwatch is so well made it's hard to be put off by it's charm

Dunn

Reaction score
I play Pes17 actually and i know there is no one here who is soccer fan!

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I rounded out my evening last night with about an hour of Firewatch, which has really sucked me into the story. Interesting plot developments with engaging dialogue really has me going. I'd recommend it for anyone who has $10 to spare!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Currently playing Terraria, have already put a lot of hours in it since I like the game a lot. Have also been playing some Don't Starve on the side.
I hear a lot of good things about that game. When I took a look at it it's just pixels and like a 2D Minecraft game. What's so good about it? Can you sell me on the game? I get building stuff in 3D since that would be an incredible feat of patience and coordination, but to make stuff in 2D isn't just enough for me to actually pay and play the game.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I last used my sleeping software, ASMR Universe on steam. Not really a game but a software to create environmental ambiance sound scenarios.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I rounded out my evening last night with about an hour of Firewatch, which has really sucked me into the story. Interesting plot developments with engaging dialogue really has me going. I'd recommend it for anyone who has $10 to spare!
I've been thinking about getting that game, so I'll probably get it on sale because of what you said. It was either Firewatch or the Forest, but since I couldn't afford both I had to pick just one. From what I've read Firewatch is just a walking simulator though? And how's the FOV and head bob animation? I get pretty dizzy quickly when first person games have terrible FOV, so I gotta ask.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Overwatch and The Witcher 3. Both of them are lovely, well-made, well-polished pieces of art. The Witcher games quickly became some of my favorites and Overwatch is so well made it's hard to be put off by it's charm
I love Witcher 3, but not of Overwatch. I don't know, the game style never truly appealed to me and I was never interested in it. I never got hooked, since all I could see was a bit of fan service every time one of the female characters show up on screen. The price isn't very attractive too; $40 for a game? I don't think I'll pay that much.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
The last game I played was Final Fantasy: Stormblood and this is one of the best versions of the whole Final Fantasy franchise. So far, the game is better than I was expecting (and I hope it stays that way :smiley:).

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting that game, so I'll probably get it on sale because of what you said. It was either Firewatch or the Forest, but since I couldn't afford both I had to pick just one. From what I've read Firewatch is just a walking simulator though? And how's the FOV and head bob animation? I get pretty dizzy quickly when first person games have terrible FOV, so I gotta ask.
Yes, it's just a walking simulator. Field of view was nothing out of the ordinary for me, and as far as I could tell, the head bob animation wasn't out of control. I don't get motion sick or dizzy to games, so I have no idea whether it'll effect you negatively or not, though.

It was an entertaining game and had me hooked for a good majority of the story. I was honestly a little disappointed by the way the story ended, and if you do end up purchasing it I think you'll discover what I mean.

Okaviator

Reaction score
World of Tanks over here :) I've even gotten into Esports qualifiers and competed on a team called T1 Cunninghams. Won around $2,000 back in 2015.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
World of Tanks over here :) I've even gotten into Esports qualifiers and competed on a team called T1 Cunninghams. Won around $2,000 back in 2015.

I never played this game, but a friend of mine commented (by the way, only great things) to me about this game today. Is it really that good or he was just exaggerating to convince me to play it too? :smirk:

What can you tell me about it? :sunglasses:

Fuzyon

Reaction score
The last game I played was FIFA 17 a couple of hours ago. It's actually one of the only games I've been playing recently due to my heavy workload, it feels good to take a break and play a match for 15-20 minutes to get your brain refreshed.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
I'm playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on my play station 3. It's really cool. You should try it out if you haven't. The campaign mode will keep you glued to your television screen.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I don't know if I mentioned it in this thread, but I got Fire Watch, Ori and the Blind Forest, Brothers, and Tomb Raider in this summer's Steam sale. I have only played Ori so far but it's great. For the price you get at least 20 hours worth of playtime and the game has a good replay value, plus the challenges are very complex, while the card drops are fairly expensive on the market. All in all, not a bad haul for me this sale.