• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

GameCube

Reaction score
The last one I played with Donkey Kong. However, that was just me babysitting a kid. The last real game I played alone was Super Mario Galaxy II.

lexcion

Reaction score
The game I'm playing right now is Dishonored 2. I recently bought it on sale for $30 and it's pretty fun being stealthy and all but I don't really think its as good as the original one.

Zephirial

Reaction score
CIV 6. It's really hard to explain how uncomfortable I was playing that game. The cartoony designs (which are said to be the normal look in Civ) just makes me chuckle when a Civ with an oversized head declares war on me. The UI is fine, but it takes a lot of getting used to. The AI feels underdeveloped, and the result is that it makes them stupid. And most important of all is that the World Congress feature wasn't there. I used to enjoy forcing an embargo on a Civ and then crushing him when he can't retaliate.

Overall, I feel like the CIV 6 they released was a "prototype". But this has a silver lining to it: if Firaxis is responsive enough, all these issues are going to be fixed, and a lot more features are going to be added. CIV 6 can only get better from here.

Torch3d

Reaction score
Last game played was Battlefield Hardline!! Loved it.

Tronikart

Reaction score
Battlerite! Really cool arena PvP game on steam, will be free once it gets released, 100% recommended. Feels like Im back to doing PvP on World of warcraft, I love it and wish I had more time to play it

Craap

Reaction score
I've been playing lots of Hearthstone lately. I can't get enough of it, even though I got into it a little late. Besides that, all I'm playing at the moment is Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 64 (The only console I have with me at the moment, haha).

Denis_P

Reaction score
Lately I've been going absolutely bonkers on Stardew Valley. I had played it in small binges in the past but never actually "finished" it. In the past two weeks or so I've made it a goal to complete it 100% and earn every Steam achievment, which I don't think I've ever done for any game in my 150+ game library. It's just so charming and I can't help it, amazing to think it was made by just one person.

Mattmattics

Reaction score
Right now, I have so much on my plate I can't make time for gaming. When I do I play its games I already have. The last game I played was One Piece Burning Blood for the PS4. A friend of mine wants to learn how to play and I enjoy watching him learn as I toy around. You can build a 9 on 9 squads and those matches can turn on you quickly if you're not paying attention. What can I say I love fighting games.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I'm currently playing (or should I say re-playing again) Portal 2. I still think it's one of the best game I've ever played: it's fun, the puzzles are challenging (the first ones were harder, but this offer more options and stuff) and the few characters it have always shine.
Also I tried Duck Game, from a recent Humble Bundle. Honestly I didn't expect a game with ducks and guns to be so much fun, seriously! I see why it have a incredible positive review rating on Steam.

Beautiful

Reaction score
The last game I played was Watch Dogs. It genuinely exhibits that anything is possible especially in this time we are living in where technology is consistently developing. If you haven't played Watch Dogs, I suggest you guys check it out. The graphics is mind blowing, awesome gameplay and it also has a remarkable storyline.

hermessantos

Reaction score
I played Max Payne 3. I really liked it because I am particularly a fan of the whole saga.
I like the scenery and the character. Although the movie was bad, I think it's one of the best games of its kind.

bioshacker001

Reaction score
Haha, NieR: Automata. And LOVING it. Sad, but... It's just incredibly well written.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Last game I played was NBA 2K Online Taiwan, it's a Online Sports RPG, it's like MyPark, but you get to level up your character, and there's a lot of game modes.

msyukionna

Reaction score
If Mobile games count, then the last game I've played is Candy Crush Jelly this morning (while on the potty :tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed: TMI). If it does not: God of War II on my PS Vita last week. It's been a busy month for me :weary:

overcast

Reaction score
I played Serious Sam 3 BFG. I think it was one of the good game. Though at a lot of times it turned out to be repetitive. And it kind of made me bored on that part. I think previous 2 versions were lot better at the story telling. And this means it is lot revived in this version. Not much of help but lot of lens flare level graphics.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I am currently waiting to play Overwatch. I even have it open right now and it's searching for a game.

I decided to give ranked a try in the morning to see how bad it is versus afternoon and evening. So far so good. I've played three games and all three were a smooth win. Not sure how since kids should be on their holidays by now but hey.

I started loving Overwatch again recently. Such an amazing high paced, fun FPS.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I played the Walking Dead Season 3 and man I had the most horrible ending. I took the path where Javi follows his brother and Gabe, but when I came back, everything was being put to order by Jesus and Kate was just gone. I didn't even get to find Kate, nor did I know what happened to her, she's just gone. It was quite a terrible ending compared to the past two games for me, I've seen the other endings in youtube and it still didn't seem good enough for me. I feel like there was no big climax tbh.

Chinatown88

Reaction score
The last game I played is Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. I started it a long time ago but put it down due to Dota 2. I really need to get back into Xenoblade. It's such a great game with an awesome world and characters. I also want to get started on Trails in the Sky II. I need to get that itch to play it again.