• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last Game Played?

Javo1096

Reaction score
Last game I played was Dishonored on the Xbox 360 It is a masterpiece, these are the kind of games that put the art label on the field, great characters, the ambientation is just amazing and the storyline it's really entertaining but the main thing that hook me was all the details in the music and the texts you could found by investigating on the walkthrough, I read every text that I could collect which made me finish the game in almost a hundred hours.

EJ Burg

Reaction score
Haha OMW I just spent almost the whole day playing one of my favorite golden oldies "Frets on Fire" it was a blast! I even managed to beat my previous high scores. Now I will probably go a whole year again before I will ever play Frets on Fire again.

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
The last game I have played was Battefield 1 for XBONE. To be honest it is a sweet game. I just cant get enought of it. I am looking forward for the upcoming version of this sequel!!

nickdamon

Reaction score
I just got done trying out a game I got for free called Oxenfree. It was actually so good that I want to play it again, haha. Aside from that, I've been playing a ton of Overwatch with my girlfriend. We try to play every day. Aside from OW I like to play GTA and Arma III. I also just got Squad so I'm gonna try that for a while.

Ipa07

Reaction score
Lats game I played was Battlefield 1. The game is really good and I loved the campaign. I recommend it to everyone.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
Currently I play SMITE mostly. But I am about to play Payday 2 with friends in a few days, should be fun. My PC is not that good, so I can't really play games that I would really want to, since I enjoy the offline ones more than the online games. But anyway, it's okay. SMITE is fun since it is a third person MOBA which is cool, different than all the others I tried, and it has gods in it so it makes it even better.

StolenKid

Reaction score
The last game I played was today, I played PAYDAY 2 since it had a free release on steam this last weekend, it's a fun game.

Last edited:

WarVet

Reaction score
Lately i've been playing Mount and Blade Viking Conquest. It's a nice medieval RPG filled with action. What i like most about it is the character customization and free world setting of being a viking! Plunder any village and attack anyone you want! Plus is a game that doesn't suck me in so i can stay a few days without playing if im busy and come back to it later.

MoBet79

Reaction score
I haven't played my games in a while but the last one I played was Fallout 4. I really enjoy that game. I may have also played Disney Infinity with my kids not long ago. I really need to play more games but with the kids and family, it just tends to be the last thing on my to do list.

CBL28

Reaction score
I'm mostly playing Fallout: New Vegas right now. Though I recently started building a super prison in Prison Architect. I have some higher-end games, though I don't play them since I have a low-spec laptop. I'll probably start playing Team Fortress 2 again.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
The last game that I played and finished is Portal 2, it is a great puzzle game, I like it because it have a great story, it is funny and you have too think a lot to win the game, it is very good!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I played a lot of Cities: Skylines recently. It's basically playing Sims but at a larger scale, and you have to build an entire city from scratch. From managing the power supply, to adding roads so the traffic won't be unbearable, it's a really interesting game that will make you invest in your own creation. They also added disasters last December which means meteors and earthquakes could destroy sections of your city if you are not prepared against them. You can place weather radars, fire towers to watch out for forest fires, and you can even create an emergency response unit that will fly in with helicopters to the affected areas, making sure your population will be safe from danger.

WarVet

Reaction score
I played a lot of Cities: Skylines recently. It's basically playing Sims but at a larger scale, and you have to build an entire city from scratch. From managing the power supply to adding roads so the traffic won't be unbearable, it's a really interesting game that will make you invest in your own creation. They also added disasters last December which mean meteors and earthquakes could destroy sections of your city if you are not prepared against them. You can place weather radars, fire towers to watch out for forest fires, and you can even create an emergency response unit that will fly in with helicopters to the affected areas, making sure your population will be safe from danger.

This seems a lot like the Tropico series have you ever heard of it? It's basically a Sim City with a hint of politics and humor. Very funny. I've been addicted to these games ever since i discovered them last month. I f you like Manangement games, humor and government criticism this one is for you.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
This seems a lot like the Tropico series have you ever heard of it? It's basically a Sim City with a hint of politics and humor. Very funny. I've been addicted to these games ever since i discovered them last month. I f you like Manangement games, humor and government criticism this one is for you.
I've heard of it, but I'm not really that excited to play a dictator though. Also, the company who made Tropico made Celtic Kings, a game from the 2000s which I really enjoyed. But that still was not enough for me to try out the game. I guess the premise is too much for me.

hermessantos

Reaction score
Updating my answer in this topic!
I played some Battlefield Hardline yesterday and today and I'm enjoying it. I want to continue playing this game for a few more days!

thart

Reaction score
i'm so addicted on resident evil, it's my favorite and i can't stop playing it. anyone share me the same choice ?? :tonguewink: but i'm thinking to try some other games.. any ideas guys??

Neo

Reaction score
Far Cry 4 was the last game I played. I love this game!

SashaS

Reaction score
I actually recently deleted Steam on my Mac so I can focus more on working and learning, as I am currently finding courses to learn code and I'm trying to get into writing full time for websites as that is a passion I want to eventually turn into a job. But the last game I played, and really, really want to play again right now is Terraria. I'm sure everyone knows what it is but for those who don't, its this lovely little pixel exploration and combat game where you can explore a large world, build whatever you want and fight the most wonderful and menacing monsters and bosses.

Its a must have game for anyone who wants to stray away from the processor-hogging AAA games that are the craze right now. Its a nice little escape thats fine as a casual game and even better as a game that you can really get into.

castills

Reaction score
I main support classes in the first person shooter Paladins. The newest support Seris is quite wellrounded in damage and single healing. Ying will always be my favorite though, detonated heal drops for the team!

hermessantos

Reaction score
I usually play at least three different games over the weekend. Today I played World Of Warcraft and I am very addicted to this game.:smile: