• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Gaming Chairs

22_22

Reaction score
Do you use gaming chairs when playing?

Hidden308

Reaction score
I used to have a gaming chair that had speakers built into it and stuff.. It got old and broken so we had to get rid of it. :(

22_22

Reaction score
I used to have a gaming chair that had speakers built into it and stuff.. It got old and broken so we had to get rid of it. :(

Sounds awesome! Well the first part of the post. :p

I just have a regular sofa I use. :D

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I did have this odd shape game chair, kind of looked like a curved L. Most uncomfortable thing I sat in.

Hiocoie

Reaction score
Just a stupid uncomfortable wooden piece of crap that I have to sit in. Although I have a lucky spot I like to sit in. :)

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Just a stupid uncomfortable wooden piece of crap that I have to sit in. Although I have a lucky spot I like to sit in. :)

wooden? I do hate those, they can be uncomfortable if sat in for too long.

22_22

Reaction score

I wouldn't want to have a gaming chair like that. :p

pandaa

Reaction score
I had one, but it broke... it seems to happen to a lot of people. But they're nice if you can find one like the second poster described, it's such an awesome experience, plus it helps with back issues and such. :)

SeanFace101

Reaction score
My friend has got one of them.
I cant remember what it is called, nor can i remember the make of it, but it was really good.
The sounds make you feel as if you are in the game because of where they are on the chair & the vibrating at part also add the the experience.
I havent bought one myslef, but do consider the thought of doing it in the future.

:p

Zawazuki

Reaction score
I don't use a gaming chair for two reasons. One being that I have a nice comfy office chair. Two being that I never play console games, and I feel that gaming chairs are mainly for consoles. :p

jayjacinto

Reaction score
I use an ordinary ergo chair, because I made myself a nice gaming ROOM which is disturbance proof. lol.

missionreport

Reaction score
Yeah, the chair isn't as important to me as the hardware that I use. Right now I'm using a simple office chair, like I always have ever since I started playing games. But come to think of it, it does add value to the experience, don't you think?

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I haven't purchased a 'gaming chair' before as I normally prefer to spend the big money on my components and any peripherals I may need. My chair is starting to wear down a lot now though so I'm probably going to invest in a gaming chair soon.

Empire

Reaction score
As we are talking about chairs, I am after an new chair to able to seat in comfort that supports my back also. At the moment I'm on an wooden chair that gives me pain so badly.

What are some very good chairs out there? I spent hours google and it turns out that you need to spend an good amount

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I destroyed mine by leaning too much. I guess it was an average priced chair, but it was still very vulnerable at that point in the back, so it got destroyed quickly. Now I'm on this crappy monoblock chair that came with the apartment, and I guess it does its job, and it's better for my posture too since I don't lean at the back for a long period of time anymore.

Gladdy

Reaction score
No, I have never owned or used a proper gaming chair before. I don't know why people love them so much. The price for such a chair is really too high. If you compare it to other ''normal'' chairs - for that price range you can literally get any chair you want. Plus the designs on some of these gaming chairs seem very uncomfortable to me. The lower back area seems weird.

I much prefer my nice, big, comfy office chair. It's nicely pillowed, large armrests, large support for my back and a good cushioned part for when I want to rest my head. All of this for 1/10th of the price of a gaming chair.

Empire

Reaction score
I might as well give some updates :)

From today I got myself an GT Omega PRO Racing Office Chair Black Next White Leather. All I need to do know is wait till it comes and put it together

overcast

Reaction score
I don't have any special chair. I have the one made for the study. So it;s not that comfortable. Also the laptop is placed on the glass chair, it just makes me want to have some hand issue while moving the mouse on desktop. So not the most ergonomically good situation there. That being said, that chairs need to be comfortable.

Sino989

Reaction score
I used to own a gaming chair back when I was like 12ish because I thought it was cool but now I realize you don't NEED a gaming chair because it's really the same thing as normal desk chair just for extra the money.