• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite PC Game ?

john franklin

Reaction score
My favorite game on PC is Second Life. It is a realistic game that can be played online. I played a similar game before that. You must be heard about the game Singles. This one is much better than Singles. In Second life there is an option to date other members. You can specify your location and you can enjoy party and dance with other members. It is a social realistic game. I love this game very much and I never got bored of it.

Sino989

Reaction score
I'd have to say my all time favorite game for PC would have to be SWAT. It was the very first PC game I had ever played and I fell in love with it. I also enjoy the game Gunz.

RobotDinosaur

Reaction score
Lots of FPS and some heavy story based games in here! I'd like to add Planescape: Torment (unless I missed someone mention it already!).

Probably the best narrative of any game I've played on any system. If we include all books and movies and music it still ranks within the top 5 of top media of all time for me. An absolutely amazing journey of discovery!

ValX

Reaction score
Minecraft, The Sims 4, GTA, and literally every other open-world / sandbox games. But my most favorite just got to be Minecraft. Even Minecraft itself is too big to narrow down. There is literally everything inside Minecraft. CounterStrike, The Sims, GTA, Need For Speed, you name it. People just went really creative in Minecraft, and made Minecraft just absolutely fun. Well, infinite possibilities indeed.

Nemanja

Reaction score
Favourite PC game is definitely DOTA2. I have played over 8000 hours according to Steam.

It's an A-RTS game with 2 teams of 5 people battling each other. No two games are the same and with over 110 heroes to choose from, each one is a blast. You can play by yourself or with friends. It is being updated almost weekly.

The biggest professional tournament is The International, with a prize pool of over 20 million dollars!
Best part is: It's completely free!

ernst39

Reaction score
My favorite PC game would have to be Overwatch. I have played the game since launch back in May 2016, and I have to say I haven't gotten bored of it once in a year. I have accumulated over 400 hours on the game in the Quick Play and Competitive modes. I personally enjoy playing competitive more because people take this a lot more seriously and you can see how you stack up against the rest of the region. Currently, I own an Xbox One and this is what I use to play Overwatch, but within the last two months I have started to save up for a PC. This PC will be primarily used to play Overwatch as the game requires pin-point aim which is hard to master on a controller. Overall I have throughly enjoyed this game and I hope others do as well.

overcast

Reaction score
For me It has to be the Serious Sam and Fatal Frame series. I think I like the serious stuff in both the games. I like their plot and the overall game developed. I don't think those games are as epic as many other games out there. But it'd be worth checking out though. As there can be many ways such games may develop further. Fatal frame for example has lot of potential.

Ipa07

Reaction score
My favorite PC game right now is Rainbow Six Siege. I play ranked games mostly with my friends and it's really fun. In my honest opinion, it's the best FPS right now on the market.

Kidthebilly

Reaction score
There are several really cool games that can be played on PC, but I personally have several favorites: World of Warcraft, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Grand Theft San Andreas, COD II. Yes, I know they are old but they really are a classic and make today's video games take shape in their stories.

nickdamon

Reaction score
My all time favorite game would have to be Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines. It's a dark and raunchy, deep story-driven vampire RPG game set in modern L.A. It released in 2004 when I was 12. I convinced my mom to buy it for me on a trip to the local K-Mart as per its Mature rating. You don't know how excited I was lol. With custom characters and attributes, the replay value for this game made it even more golden for me, because I really enjoy character customization. The story is fantastic. The soundtrack is immersive. And the entire game left me wanting more of something similar when it was over. Unfortunately, there's not much out there very similar to this game, at least to my knowledge. That's why I absolutely love this game. Shoot some guns, hire prostitutes, fall for hot strippers, quest through a haunted mansion, own a club, and eventually find your way to the top.

fl1pz

Reaction score
My favorite PC game of all time has to be League Of Legends because of many various reasons. Firstly, it has a toxic community which I hate and love at the same exact time. Secondly, I love how competitive and serious the game and its players are. Lastly, it is addictive and fun to play with friends.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Been a fan of Counter Strike series since Half Life. I just love FPS games. There's something about this game that stands out to other competitions.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
Age of Empires used to be my favourite PC game. I remember playing it continuously for hours. I had become a big time gaming addict . Though now I rarely use my PC for going I still have it installed in there.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
It took a while for me to answer but I've made up my mind. My favorite PC game of all time is Skyrim. The first Bethesda game I've ever played and the game that totally blew my mind. I've had so much fun with the game, despite the fact that I usually play games that are multiplayer, I loved this one the most because of the immersion it gives despite being a single-player game. I loved the stories too, as each of the side quests were just as good as the main quest for me.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I have a few: Dota 2, ETS II, World of Warcraft and Watch Dogs II. We can't really have one favorite game, can we? :)

luispas

Reaction score
I love playing League of Legends, it's my favorite. But I also enjoy to play Don't Starve, the Sims 4 and CS.

Miralema

Reaction score
It's hard for me to say definitively...but, it would probably be either ARK: Survival Evolved or World of Warcraft. Funnily enough I am not playing either right now, but I always go back to both of them eventually. I have 2000+ hours in ARK and who know how many more in WoW. ARK for me is just about the perfect game. There's the survival aspect of course (i.e. eating, drinking, weather, ect.), crafting, building, PvP, and of course a ton of PvE aspects as well (i.e. exploring, taming, breeding, ect). As far as World of Warcraft is concerned, I think it's just nostalgia for me at this point. I do enjoy it when I play, and I often miss playing it when I'm not subscribed...however, I do get bored rather quickly with it and only subscribe for a couple months at a time before going back to ARK or moving on to a new game entirely.

Pixie06

Reaction score
Mine is Age of Empires. Building a civilization from scratch and fighting other civilizations was just awesome. I also loved it when the civilization when progressing from one age to another. This game is very memorable. It is the best PC game I have ever played

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
My favorite PC game is Moto Racer 2. I love the graphics and the fast bikes in it. I would love to play this game again in an HD remake. This game is a great source of fun. We could do stunts and run the bike as fast as we can. My favorite move is to wheel at the turn.