• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite PC Game ?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
What is your favorite pc game ? Mine is Call Of Duty 4.

Guardian

Reaction score
I'm more of a strategy guy:

Supreme Ruler 2020
Europa Universalis III
Total Annihilation

Switch between the 3 often, so I'll just say it's a tie.

Jimmy

Reaction score
Max Payne 3
GTA IV
TBOGT
TLAD
NFS Most Wanted
COD: MW3
COD 4
RDR
Mid Night Club 3
Bully

Fuzed

Reaction score
Spore.Roller Coaster Tycoon.

u.Creator

Reaction score
My all time favorite PC game is World of Warcraft. I play the game almost religiously any more. I bought Mists of Panderia before it went live and I have 3 level 90 Characters.

Another one of my favorite PC games is Empire earth. If you have every heard of Age of Empires, it's a lot like that, but when you get to the last age, the nano age, you get to be cyborgs and robots and destroy everything in your way.

Zahreah

Reaction score
u.Creator said:
My all time favorite PC game is World of Warcraft. I play the game almost religiously any more. I bought Mists of Panderia before it went live and I have 3 level 90 Characters.

Another one of my favorite PC games is Empire earth. If you have every heard of Age of Empires, it's a lot like that, but when you get to the last age, the nano age, you get to be cyborgs and robots and destroy everything in your way.

Never tried getting into WoW tbh.

Not my type of game anyway.

u.Creator

Reaction score
I didn't think I'd get into it either, I more into console games. Put a friend introduced it to me back in Vanilla, and when I started playing (before my kids were born) It took over my life. I now go through phases where I play a lot and then not at all. It's the same with graphic design for me.

Vanadium23

Reaction score
Haha changes every week. Right now it's Orcs Must Die! 2. I love it now they have added in co-op and endless modes. Great game, would recommend to anybody :)

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
u.Creator said:

Never tried getting into WoW tbh.

Not my type of game anyway.

Voi, Are you still in love with DayZ ?

Azareal

Reaction score
I tend to like city builders like the SimCity series although, I also play RPGs and Minecraft.