• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite PC Game ?

AWZ

Reaction score
Best PC game?

I enjoy play GTA V with mods but I enjoy minecraft and Garry's Mod the most. What is your favorite pc game?

Zahreah

Reaction score
RE: Best PC game?

Counter Strike: Global Offensive at the moment.

Or maybe DayZ, I'm starting to get back into that.

Guardian

Reaction score
It changes with the wind, but.... right now: Crusader Kings II

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Toxique said:
What is your favorite pc game ? Mine is Call Of Duty 4.

I would like to change this to Combat Arms.

Ging_Freecss

Reaction score
I don't play PC that much at all but out of the games I have played I'd have to say Nidhogg or Goat Simulator :p oh or Starwars Battle Front II

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
Toxique said:
Voi said:
Toxique said:
Toxique said:
What is your favorite pc game ? Mine is Call Of Duty 4.

I would like to change this to Combat Arms.

It's a god awful game, Tox.

I enjoy it Voi and I am a pretty high level in it.

That i doubt ;) Did you have to pay for that level aswell? :D

I have put no money in the game, and even if I ever did it would still be cheaper investment than CS:GO

Axe

Reaction score
Probably would be Diablo 3. Just started playing it but its amazing.

ScorpionWaterfall

Reaction score
I haven't really played many. I'm more of a console girl. Of the ones that I played, I really like Diablo 2. I know that they released Diablo 3. Was that just for the PS3 or did they release that on PC as well?

lexinonomous

Reaction score
My favorite PC game is Dota 2. Although it's a free to play game, it is incredibly fun. I think what draws me to it the most is that you can play it over and over without getting the same outcome. Whether it be a difference in character or team, each game is different.

Patrick

Reaction score
I haven't really played many. I'm more of a console girl. Of the ones that I played, I really like Diablo 2. I know that they released Diablo 3. Was that just for the PS3 or did they release that on PC as well?
It was on PC a year before it was released on PS3.

Kaitara

Reaction score
Final Fantasy XIV, my current obsession. Non-MMO, PC only release game would have to be... mm, maybe Titan Quest? It's a game in the vein of the Diablo series, only in ancient Greece and surrounding areas. You play as a male or female in one to two of about 8 different classes. What I like about Titan Quest is not only how long it is and how many quests there are, but the variety of character builds you can make. Plus it's totally moddable. Even though it's a very old game (came out something like 12 years ago), it's always really fun.

I just realized how few games are PC only! You can get most any of my favorite games on other platforms.

PSyCHoHaMSTeRza

Reaction score
It's a tough one between the Bioshock series and Alien Isolation. The story in Bioshock is just incredible, especially if you played all the games as well as the DLC and see how everything fits together. Alien Isolation has fantastic gameplay. I'm not a fan of horror games, but AI gave me a sense of suspence that I actually enjoyed!

Honeymoon

Reaction score
As of now, probably DOTA 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. Both very entertaining games and both have very good repeat value, in the sense that each gaming session offers different and unique gaming experience. Minecraft is also very fun, but I don't dig the player base very much. Mostly annoying pre-teen kids who like to troll and thinks they know more than everyone else.

zradach

Reaction score
I would say I really like all of the TES games (Morrowind, et al) the most of all. They gave me so much enjoyment for a moderate price. They are most well-known for being on consoles but pretty much all of them are popular on PC as well.

I also absolutely love the Borderlands Franchise.

Most of the games on PC I like are also on consoles, Borderlands notwithstanding.