• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

PS2 Do You Still Own A PlayStation 2?

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I broke mine long ago sadly. Although it was still one of the best consoles I've ever had in my opinion. I've actually had 2 PS2s in my life, one of which was fat and broke about a year later, and a slim one which broke after around 2 and a half years of usage. It might also be due to recklessness as I was not the only one using the PS2 at the time, my siblings would play it a lot too and they could be quite destructive.

appleandcinnamon

Reaction score
Yeah. Collecting dust but I still ply it from time to time. I love Kingdom Hearts and until the third installment comes out I won't be moving on from Playstation 2 anytime soon.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I am still having all mo old console. I am keeping my PS2 with me and it is in a neat and clean condition. Even I have Atari 2600 that I got as a birthday gift when I was 7 years old. I have a big collection of PS2 gams too.

Ash

Reaction score
I never actually owned a PlayStation 2 but I did always go to my cousins place to play Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on their console. I however till recently did own a Playstation 1 which I used quite frequently because of the nostalgia. I had a few games on it, FIFA 98 if I recall correctly and some Nascar racing game. The graphics were awful but it was just so far fun playing on the PlayStation 1 after such a long time. The controller was extremely painful though, the thumbsticks are nothing compared to what the correct controllers have. They were so uncomfortable and your thumbs would start hurting after a while unfortunately. Sadly, I don't have it anymore as I did offer it as a freebie to someone who had little kids. Hope they enjoyed it as much as I did with it :)

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
I still do, and am not parting with it anytime soon, just love the feeling of playing old games on my console especially pes2011,this one in particular has something on me just love how I can manipulate the gameplay.

Lexi

Reaction score
I still have mine too, though I don't play much in it anymore and some games are missing. But it works perfectly fine, I do go back sometimes and play it. It's nice to have that good memory and it will never get too old for me even with the new ones.

thart

Reaction score
I still have one but it's not working now, I don't know what's the problem. It was working one months ago.

airfightermax

Reaction score
My parents bought me a PS2 when it got released and I was so head over hills about it. It was the next big thing in gaming for me. I don't have it anymore now though since we swapped it for a PlayStation Portable. The PSP I still have but I don't play with it anymore.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I sold my PS2 to Gamestop along with 50+ games for pennies on the dollar when the Xbox 360 came out. And boy do I regret it! I think they might have given me $80 for the system and $0.50 for most of the games. And there is not a day that goes by where I don't regret it. PS2 was such a popular and good system that you cant go on any gaming website on the internet without someone bringing up the PS2.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
My PS2 died back in 2011 so when I moved to a new apartment, I didn't bring it. It's still in the old house. I wanted to get it fixed so I can play the games again, but they shut down production and support of the system back in 2013 I think, so I really didn't think it was worth it. I just invested on a good PC and downloaded a PS2 emulator, got a controller for the PC, and I still play those old games on my new system.

Lukehh

Reaction score
While my ps2 died a few years back, it lives on with emulation, It's gotten to the point where most games are completely playable,(in 1080p mind you!) I actually don't even pirate my games, I just pop my old ps2 disks into my disk-drive and the emulator reads them and allows me to play!