• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you like playing your game with your siblings?

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Personally, I was raised as an only child in my household. I found it lonely at times when it came to gaming. However, online multiplayer filled this void. From what I've witnessed, I've seen mixed reactions on how siblings feel about gaming with each other. Some bond like it no one's business. Others, well, not so much. Either fighting over remotes, getting into arguments about racing each other on multiplayer, you name it! So I guess it depends on the type of relationship you have with your sibling(s).

wizrocker

Reaction score
Off course sharing game is more fun rather than playing it alone. Plus your little brother will be proud to have a big brother like you.

goldlady

Reaction score
Of course! I love to play with my brother. I am the little sister so he was the one that introduced me to the gaming world. I learned a lot with him and now we share our tricks and stuff.

konomi

Reaction score
The only game I ever played with my sister was Sonic 2 for Sega Genesis. She played as Sonic and I played as Tails, and we played for HOURS one day. We still never beat the game, lol, but that was the closest either of us ever got. It was kind of fun working together on the game, but that's the only time I remember playing any games with her. Other than that one time, we've either preferred to play games by ourselves, or weren't interested in the same games.

RosieDaven

Reaction score
Depends on. I have a little brother and he's a sweetheart. We played a lot of Ray Man Legends together, it was really nice. Except when I was nagged by him to do the hard parts (he's way younger than me, haven't really played that much.) .

On the contrary, I don't really like to involve him too much. It's too addictive giving false sense of achievement in my opinion. Though I'm glad he has a lot of friends and still has a childhood outside, not just inside the room. :fot:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Sometimes yes... It can be very nice. But sometimes it can be something very annoying! :triumph:

All my siblings are females.
I haven't played any game with them.
I only play with my friends and friends of my friends. Lol.

Did not you play the understanding brother role and play some game they liked? What a bad brother you were! :sweatsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

mcbryan

Reaction score
Of course yes! playing games with my siblings is the best part of bonding with them. Teaching them how to be sports once they lose in games is the one I'm developing them. Playing games with my siblings develop our relationship and bond stronger. It's like playing with some old friends. They act as my apprentice and I am as their mentor.

James Arthur

Reaction score
Sometimes I enjoy playing competitive games with my brother because it often leads to real life problems which always end up being fun

tinrmz15

Reaction score
Yes, I think its more enjoyable because you get to create a bonding and teamwork. You trust each other and that is great. I usually play ranked games on League of Legends with my sister and also on Soldier Front. We help each other rank up. And I play minecraft multiplayer with my other 2 younger siblings because they were the ones who introduced me to the game. Although, sometimes you can get angry when your siblings are fooling around and causing you to lose hahaha. But other than that, I still love them.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Sadly no! How ever growing up my brother and I use to game together all the time. But once we got older we kind of drifted away from each other and I hardly get to see my brother at all anymore. But I still remember all the good times we had and I will always cherish them for the rest of my life.