• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you like playing your game with your siblings?

Kharyode

Reaction score
I do alot but sometimes very boring.
Why about you?

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Hell yeah... Coz I know I can beat them hahaha... Well actually we play a lot because when we were kids, our console is conjugal property... So we should share. No 1 player games...

lordrenly

Reaction score
Back then when I lived together with my siblings (two brothers and two sisters), I think it was a great idea to solve the game together (if it is an adventure game) and discuss the game together. Unlike my friends, though, I don't really talk smacks to my brothers and sisters so I understand that it can be boring for competitive games but for cooperative games, they say many heads are better than one, so I was happy with that.

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
Definitely yes, I play with my brother a lot and know all tricks he uses so winning his is just a daily and constant job for me

Laibrown

Reaction score
I guess yes, actually the first game I'd ever get Sega, I bought it together with my younger brother. And it was fun going by the fact that it is the two of us and I couldn't have enjoyed playing the game all by myself. Though while growing up, there are some movies I wouldn't watch with my siblings especially the younger ones. But for games that's totally different , I can play any games with them so far they understand how to go about it.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
I play sometimes with my younger sibling, but very rare. We both have a lot of stuff to do and we barely find the time to play, and even if we do, it's not at the same time. But it's fun to play with him sometimes, since I am a chilling type, and he is trying so hard to win and it's fun to see him get all nervous, even when we are on the same team and we are losing.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I do and I would always play with them whenever I could! In fact, whenever I am about to purchase a game, I always consider whether I could play the game with my siblings or not. I don't see the fun in a game if I will not be able to play it with them. The fun value in a game for me quickly deteriorates whenever I do not play it with them. There is just so much fun whenever you share the thrill with them in a game, especially in games where they have cooperative game mode. I prefer playing with them rather than playing against them. I feel bad for myself whenever they defeat me in a game but somehow I feel proud that they learn quicker and they are much stronger than I am, but of course I won't go down without a fight.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Well, I am an only child so my play partner when I was younger was mainly my father and later on friends from the outside. My cousins were born much later than me... there's a seven-year gap between us so that wasn't an option either. However, I did see some of my close friends as my brothers and sisters. We used to hang out literally 24/7. They would come to my house to play the old consoles till my mom kicked them out, haha.

I do remember that I always wanted a brother though. I was more of a tomboy when younger and I wanted one so we could play games all day together.

valy

Reaction score
I don't like to play with my siblings because it is boring, I have tried this but they don't stay to play very much and is get irritated when at the middle of the game they stop playing. I hate this, so, I prefer playing with my friends online!
Besides, is better to play with strangers, because when I win no one will get upset in my house!

fishmonk

Reaction score
My sibling is not interested in gaming but my cousin is. However, I still prefer playing with my friends online as they are on the same skill level as me.

yunken

Reaction score
My siblings are the ones that introduced me to gaming at the first place.
I don't enjoy playing games with any persons other than them. It is so much fun playing with them

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Well, we haven't played together ever since my brother moved out, but back then we always did. I was young, so anything that involved playing was fun to me, but he is fairly older than me, and even then he still found time to play with me. At first, I watched him play first because I was too scared to try for myself, and I only joined him once I managed to muster my courage. Fortunately, neither of us is particularly competitive, so even playing one against the other was pretty chill.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
My brother and I used to play Overwatch and League of Legends together frequently before we got tied down with school and work. I always enjoyed playing with him even though he has quite a temper when it comes to video games. Growing up we would play Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, and Battlefront II when we had our Xbox and Playstation. Those were the good days! If we ever found time to sit down and game together again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Growing up I didn't. I was the older brother and he was three years younger so we were always at different points of development growing up. He would just get frustrated because I would win at every two player game, or I'd be frustrated because I'd have to purposely throw the game to let him win sometimes. He ended up with very different tastes in games from me, though. When he got good he was really good. He got me into a lot of other types of games I probably was too closed minded to give a chance, too. Now that we're both older we have a good time playing games together and can challenge each other.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
Not really. My sister doesn't enjoy the same games I like, she mostly plays games like Call of Duty and Battlefield while I like games like GTA or FIFA. Hopefully a game that piques both of our interests comes out though, I would love to play with her.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
All my siblings are females.
I haven't played any game with them.
I only play with my friends and friends of my friends. Lol.

Lexi

Reaction score
I have an older brother, so he wasn't around much to play video games with me. So I played by myself a lot, but I did love it when my cousins came over. Playing with other people that enjoy the game is a lot of fun. Friendly competition never hurts anyone.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I have three younger brothers. We played A LOT when we were younger, expecially on the PS1 and PS2.
I remember games like Crash Team Racing or Crash Bash, those were the games we played the most. But there was also Rampage 2, a game about giant monsters rampaging a city, Micro Maniacs (a racing game with really tiny shrunken people, had a lot of fun with it), The Simpsons Wrestling, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (the old one! It had splitscreen), various Dragon Ball games...
Lot of matches against each other, lots of house-made tournaments, countless hours wasted at playing for entire afternoons...
Ok, seriously. I'm having too many memories, and I apologize if I shed a manly tear.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (the old one! It had splitscreen)
Classic game! My siblings and I played Battlefront 2 to death on the PS2 when we were younger. Managed to snag it on a Steam sale a while back but haven't gotten the band back together to play it yet. Have you played the new Battlefront?

streettallest

Reaction score
My younger brother is a game freak. Whenever i play Ps2 i always like having him play with me on the other pad.playing games with him makes the game all more exciting. I miss His company because am staying alone now.