• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you like playing your game with your siblings?

JoeMilford

Reaction score
I can't stand playing games with my siblings because they are truly poor sports--they hate to lose, so badly, that I have to let them win most of the time just to avoid issues so that we can have a good dinner and relax, lol.

LydiaHilda

Reaction score
All my siblings are females.
I haven't played any game with them.
I only play with my friends and friends of my friends. Lol.
That's funny! I come from a family of all girls and we used to play games together a lot. Usually pretty simple multiplayer console stuff like racing games, since most of our favorite games were single player on handhelds. But don't assume your sisters don't want to play with you just because they're girls! They might enjoy spending some time playing with you, too. :)

Scholarkin

Reaction score
That's funny! I come from a family of all girls and we used to play games together a lot. Usually pretty simple multiplayer console stuff like racing games, since most of our favorite games were single player on handhelds. But don't assume your sisters don't want to play with you just because they're girls! They might enjoy spending some time playing with you, too. :)
HahahA.
Thanks for your family gaming story. I love it.
Well, I think it's too late for me to play games together with them since we don't leave together now compared to then when we were young.
True, I have seen some lady gamers, but my sisters aren't like them.lol

Zeyad

Reaction score
Sometimes it is funnyeah but most of the time I like to play alone

overcast

Reaction score
I love playing games with my siblings. We usually play most of those Nintendo's family games. Such as skiing and the car racing. I have also played tennis and the FIFA. But it can be fun to play mostly the sports game. I have seen that in such cases it'd be worth checking out some other FPS games too.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I like to play single player games with my little brother (Minecraft, Lego games and such), but with more competitive games, when I'm versus him, I can't really play because he always gets mad. That kid has some big ego issues xD

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
Yes, I play game with my siblings most often, even with my kids at home when I'm back from work. Had it been I was in out-stations, it wouldn't have been that easy playing with those siblings and the kids. It's because I still count gaming as an essential part of life and a suitable way of making fun. Children at home come to me with cheers when I ask them gaming together.

victorslide05

Reaction score
Yes! Playing with my brother is quite competitive and I love it.We do play pes most times.He doesn't want me to win him as a kid brother, and I still strive to win my senior brother.We even bet sometimes.hahaha

StolenKid

Reaction score
It depends on my mood, but mostly I do enjoy playing with my only sibling, sometimes we play FPS games like Call Of Duty or CS:GO, also we like playing racing games and sometimes we discuss the campaing modes of some games.

reginafalange

Reaction score
I remember that when I was a kid I didn't like it, I used to get upset if she wins over me and my reaction was to quit playing lol. Right now as I don't play often I don't play with her anymore. I guess I would enjoy it now

jitendra0341

Reaction score
Yes I like to play games with my siblings. They are easy to find when we need a partner to play a games. We can have great competition and fight with them.We always discuss about new games in the market. We plan to get latest arrival and reach market place to sort our which type of games we can play together. Siblings are blessings of God to have. Thank god I got so helping and adjusting siblings you provide me.

luispas

Reaction score
This is like a sad story for me, I used to play a lot with my step-brother but we separate when our dad died 2 years ago and he and the other brothers took all my father's stuff with them, so that relationship ends up very bad, but that's another story. I loved to do it, we had great times playing together, but I won't be near of someone who does this kind of horrible things to me and my real brothers.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
It depends on the game and how close you are to your sibling I'd say. I play games with my younger brother a lot as we have a computer room we built for our PCs and we both enjoy it with no issues.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I don't really play with my siblings but with my cousins. I don't really like playing some games on my own and find it more enjoying to have someone to play with. It is more fun and exciting. I did learn some tricks from my cousins too.

pauldox3

Reaction score
Yeah haha. My brother works abroad so gaming is our only way of bonding really. Although sometimes he gets too worked when we have bad teammates but i think he's still legit having fun. It wasnt always like this tho, when we were little he'll punch me in the head when we're playing coop games whenever i messed up

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
There is some games who really need company and some games i prefer to play alone.
Left 4 Dead is a good example. It's pretty easy when you are solo (the game makes it more difficult when there are multiple players inside) but that's kind of the fun of it. For single player you just take a good gun and your AI companions will heal you at any cost. They will back you up and will die for you. For coop and multiplayer, you'll have to communicate with your team if you don't want to die. It's a lot more fun and the whole survival and teamwork aspect comes into play. It's a lot more fun like that compared to just going solo with 3 meat shields.

gamergal

Reaction score
Yeah, I do like to play games with my younger brother. He's a hardcore gamer just like me, so we both share a common hobby that we could relate to, discuss about, and share and have fun doing. Yeah, he maybe a gamer, but I'm pro when it comes to our game playing. Don't wanna brag about it, but that's the truth. And he is not ashamed to admit it either. What can I say, I got a sweet li'l brother for me and I'm lucky for that.

thart

Reaction score
Left 4 Dead is a good example. It's pretty easy when you are solo (the game makes it more difficult when there are multiple players inside) but that's kind of the fun of it. For single player you just take a good gun and your AI companions will heal you at any cost. They will back you up and will die for you. For coop and multiplayer, you'll have to communicate with your team if you don't want to die. It's a lot more fun and the whole survival and teamwork aspect comes into play. It's a lot more fun like that compared to just going solo with 3 meat shields.
Yes i agree with you, it gives playing more fun, a lot of my best gaming memories are all on the couch with friends, or playing in front of a big crowd at a party and cheering and all that stuff :sweatsmile: but i prefer to play horror games solo, that's what give the game more fun.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Most horror games were meant to be solo though since it gives you the feeling of dread and isolation. Coop games are more for shooters since you need someone to watch your back and take care of half the enemies that are spawning in front of you. Resident Evil 5 had a coop mode but I never really liked it; it was more of a shooter rather than a horror game, and it really left a disappointing mark on the franchise. Same goes for 6. Your main attack is to just kick every zombie in your way. Who needs weapons when you can kill everyone with spam kicks.

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
I don't have siblings to play with! but I sure would have like to have some brother or sister when I was younger and I didn't have anyone to play with. I guess it would have been a good reason to fight lol but a good time to bond too...