• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Which new PC games have caught your eye?

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Same, I'm waiting for November so I can finally try WWII, hopefully, it'll be better than their last games.

Other than that, I'm intrigued by Little Nightmares. I've seen some streams of it on Twitch and it looked like a really fun game. It's an adventure/puzzle style so if you like that sort of games I'd recommend you check it out.

Another one on my list is Expeditions: Viking because I love watching Vikings the TV series and I find their tales and culture interesting. Not sure how the game is though. It's turn based RPG and has positive reviews on steam. I still have to decide if I want to buy it or not.
My friend downloaded Little Nightmares and played it for a little while whilst I was watching him. I did like the look of it and it had such a dark atmosphere, worth the download in my eyes!

Ah I see, never really had interest in games like that, I prefer a first-person approach to games like that, such as For Honor.

Tronikart

Reaction score
Battlerite and Diabotical have all my attention right now, I feel they capture really well that essence of online gaming that was being lost.

Battlerite is a PvP arena game, with 2v2 and 3v3 fights, you go into queue, solo or in party, it looks a lot like your regular Moba but in here you control your character with WASD and aim with the mouse, the battles and how easy they can be turned around is amazing, it looks like they're going the right way, wish I had more time to play it.

Diabotical in the other hand, is just a Quake Arena or Unreal Tournament FPS style game, I havent been able to play this one yet, but the gameplay looks really fast and without many complicated things like classes or counters, or anything like that, its just your skills against the other, its fast paced and looks really entertaining, cant wait to get it.

fl1pz

Reaction score
A new pc game that has caught my eye? Well, this game is not exactly new, but you have probably heard or have a friend playing it right now. The game that I am enjoying at the moment is League Of Legends. I absolutely adore this game even when I sometimes have horrible experiences.

Ipa07

Reaction score
Fifa 18 will feature new graphic improvements and new in game modes. I'm really looking forward to it.

Sino989

Reaction score
There has been a game that was being developed back in 2015 and still is today I think but the game is called Identity and it's basically GTA on steroids because the game looks amazing. I'm just hoping they finish it soon.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I am looking forward to some pixel games like Eitr and Children of Morta. The upcoming game is new but nostalgic since the game is done in Pixel graphics.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Dragon Ball Fighters Z! The game is scheduled for release in 2018, and there's some gameplay available in youtube right now. I think it's about to be one of the best Dragon Ball games ever. I am a huge fan of Dragon Ball and seeing as how they made this game look, all with the vibe of the anime that it almost feels like as if it's being animated right in front of you. I just can't wait to get my hands on it, specially when I found out that they will have a steam release!

hermessantos

Reaction score
Currently I have played more frequently on my PS4 console, but recently I saw Resident Evil 7 for PC and this game definitely caught my eye.
I would like to play it as soon as possible.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Oh man, No Man's Sky was a total flop. I can't believe all the hype that went to it. People refunded that game so fast it broke the Steam servers. As for me, I'm not really holding out on a game I like waiting for it to be on sale; I'm just waiting for Elder Scrolls 6 to arrive. Now I'll pay full price for that. I'll even preorder that game on the first day. The other game I'm hoping for is Witcher 4, but I highly doubt if that game even exists, since the devs clearly stated that Witcher 3 was the end of Geralt's story.

Makef0rt

Reaction score
I will say Metro, for sure. Although there are quite few other interesting titles. A Plague Tale: Innocence and VR game transference (featuring Elijah Wood in the trailer) look quite promising.

castills

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to playing Pyre by SuperGiant. I was astounded by the artwork, gameplay, and feels of their Transistor and Bastion, that I'll gladly pre-order soon! I'm glad the developers are incorporating some multiplayer aspects, but maintaining RPG elements.

valy

Reaction score
This topic is too old, but i will try to give you an accurate answer Kaitara, even if we are in 2017. Now, let me tell you what games took my eyes away....there are two but i think it worth attention, and i will definitely buy them, and these are: Tacoma, and Hellblade:Senua's sacrifice.

luispas

Reaction score
Definitely the new Quake game. I want so badly to play it :( it looks so cool and now it's more like Quake 3 (Arena) but online.

WarVet

Reaction score
Same, I'm waiting for November so I can finally try WWII, hopefully, it'll be better than their last games.

Other than that, I'm intrigued by Little Nightmares. I've seen some streams of it on Twitch and it looked like a really fun game. It's an adventure/puzzle style so if you like that sort of games I'd recommend you check it out.

Another one on my list is Expeditions: Viking because I love watching Vikings the TV series and I find their tales and culture interesting. Not sure how the game is though. It's turn based RPG and has positive reviews on steam. I still have to decide if I want to buy it or not.

Yeah this Vikings game have been on my list too. Have you checked out Mount and Blade viking expansion? Basically a Viking RPG. Very good too if you're a fan out the theme.

CBL28

Reaction score
911 Operator. Released on February 24th, I didn't know of this game until last week. While a bit overpriced in my opinion, the ability to play in any city really caught my eye.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Deym... I'm stuck in my own world. Been playing Diablo III for ages. Im gonna watch this thread, some of you have good on eyeing out upcoming games.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Yeah this Vikings game have been on my list too. Have you checked out Mount and Blade viking expansion? Basically a Viking RPG. Very good too if you're a fan out the theme.
Nope, I haven't heard about it. I have never even played Mount and Blade before, I always thought that it's riding a horse around and fighting or something :) Is this Vikings DLC their official one, fan made or? Perhaps I would be interested.

WarVet

Reaction score
Nope, I haven't heard about it. I have never even played Mount and Blade before, I always thought that it's riding a horse around and fighting or something :) Is this Vikings DLC their official one, fan made or? Perhaps I would be interested.

It is official aye! The mount and blade series is basically a medieval RPG. You get to create your character, choose his skills and upgrade them, join a kingdom and build your army from there. The Vikings expansion adds features like raiding villages, buying ships, hiring Berserkers and such.
It's on sale check it out:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/321300/Mount__Blade_Warband__Viking_Conquest_Reforged_Edition/

Javo1096

Reaction score
I'm very aware on all Dropzone related as it came out just recently I hope it gets a very well developed competitive scene. Also I'm playing the new DLC for The Darkest Dungeon called The Crimson Court, you should check it out!

ZXD22

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to agree with me on this one but the one game I have had my eye out for awhile now is the new Star Wars Battlefront II they are working on. I've been looking into some of the alpha gameplay tests and boy do they look good! A bunch of the Youtubers like Muselk said they had a blast playing and can't wait for the finished product as well!