• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Which new PC games have caught your eye?

overcast

Reaction score
It may sound odd but I think Colossus and Dark Siders series seem to be getting a lot of attention from me lately. I have enjoyed the gameplay on twitch for both games. I have found that some of the games in this series are worth it not just for FPS players but also for those who like to play online on battle mode. That being said some of the FPS games like wolfestein are worth checking out too.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Total War: Warhammer II and Assassin's Creed: Origin. These are the newest PC games that have caught my eye from the trailers. I have a lot of expectations for both.

Battletech has also gripped my attention too! The date has yet to be announced, but the gaming title should drop later this year.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
There are two games which are very good this year, one is Outlast 2, and another one is Rising Storm: Vietnam. Bothe games are good, and now I'm eagerly waiting for Call of Duty: World War II on this year November. I hope it will be one of an excellent game this year.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Oh jeez, looking at this post years later, I can't help but wonder how you felt after No Man's Sky completely failed to live up to its promises and became one of the most notorious failures in recent gaming history.

Yeah, I'm a little bitter.

With that out of the way, I'm really looking forward to Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord. I'm super excited for it because it basically looks like an updated version of the first Mount and Blade, and I am still addicted to that game, so it would be nice to finally get an upgrade. The graphics and everything are a bit dated on the first one.

Philip Pines

Reaction score
Oh jeez, looking at this post years later, I can't help but wonder how you felt after No Man's Sky completely failed to live up to its promises and became one of the most notorious failures in recent gaming history.

Yeah, I'm a little bitter.

With that out of the way, I'm really looking forward to Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord. I'm super excited for it because it basically looks like an updated version of the first Mount and Blade, and I am still addicted to that game, so it would be nice to finally get an upgrade. The graphics and everything are a bit dated on the first one.
I completely agree with you about the No Man's Sky's heartbreaking release. LOOOL
But never even bothered to play it again because of the disappointment. But hey, I've read that they have been updating it with some major addition to content these past months. XD

Btw I am currently looking forward to the upcoming sequel to Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. I forgot the release date but I am still playing the old game because it went sale on the Steam Summer Sale. I've also seen the trailers for Middle Earth: Shadow of War, and now I'm really hyped!! :D

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
My friend is a twitch streamer and he just recently started playing Pubg (Player unknown battlegrounds), and I thought it looked really cool so yeah that's one game that caught my eye which I'm going to buy actually. Another one that's got me interested is Assassins Creed-Origins which is released in a couple of months.

Last edited:

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that a new game caught my eye. But I have my eyes glued on the Minecraft "Super Duper" graphic update. Its a total game changer and it doesn't even look like Minecraft anymore! It's simply amazing!

Deathisue

Reaction score
Battlerite, is still in early access, but haves greats mecanics is a type of battle arena game and is just incredible to play, very adictive and a great purchase if you ask me, you cand find his early access on steam.

fireball916

Reaction score
No Mans Land was one of the biggest let downs of all time hahaha. No games have really captured my eye recently besides Star Wars Battlefront. But that's mainly cause I love Star Wars.

fishmonk

Reaction score
No Mans Land was one of the biggest let downs of all time hahaha. No games have really captured my eye recently besides Star Wars Battlefront. But that's mainly cause I love Star Wars.
Yes. I am eagerly awaiting Star Wars Battlefront as well. The trailer has gotten me real hyped. My wallet is ready for the release as well as the Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.

Khalil A

Reaction score
Well what have caught as a game is watch dogs 2. The game is made in an intelligent way and you can solve missions in different ways, the thing which is awsome and exceptional. You can express your way of thinking or even yourself through the way of solving missions. Moreover, the game is fun, Hacking, good fighting ... the character is charismatic !

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
The Shadow of Colossus Rework for PS4 sounds incredible! I will make a post about it, I'm super hyped since I'm a huge fan of the first game! The new God of War and Spiderman games are also very promising! Looking forward to these 3 games :)