• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Where do you buy your games most?

iTommy

Reaction score
I used to buy games on a few websites and i could not remember all.
I like small games from rakeingrass and popcap and I bought some games there.

fireball916

Reaction score
Steam is the biggest place I get games now-a-days. Next biggest would be Amazon. And every once in awhile I buy some bundles from Humble Bundle. I also like to snag cheap used copies off of eBay.

peachpurple

Reaction score
In the past, I do not games because I was working in a computer games shop selling cds and diskettes. That wasin the80s. So I can copy these gamesfor FREE. Now, I only download games from Big fish games for FREE, pay money for the lifetime

jitendra0341

Reaction score
I buy game generally from my nearby shopping mall. I found here all types of latest topics available. Others , I go to Amazon or ebay for online shopping of games. They give us some good discount in many games. Buying games depends on what we like to buy, whether it is console, pc games. I search for the availability of that games may in local store or online.

ZXD22

Reaction score
Pretty much. Permanent games that only you can play? Yes please! No more having to share games when you don't want to, no more trying to trade games for a small percentage of their overall price for a loss. It's a lot more convenient since you can simply sign in to an account and download games you already own on any PC. It's that simple, and that's why I don't look anywhere else for games. No more physical copies for me.
That's pretty much why I think it's obselete