• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What was the first PC game you ever played?

thart

Reaction score
If i remember well, i think the first game i played in PC was Metal Slug and cars racing.

chacalit

Reaction score
Kee! Sorry guys, I am really old. This game was on a 3.5 disc. I thought I played doom too but this was one of those cool games. It was easy to do but when you played it you got lost in the game. Hearing the music brings back the memories. Honestly, I prefer console gaming but unfortunately, I only have a PC and so I will continue gaming on it.

DAVID EJIKE

Reaction score
I remember playing football manager on my PC as my first installed game. It was like hitting a jack pot because of the excitement i derived from the game. Something about football manager that interest me the most is the aspect of coming up with a formation and the impact of team talk on the morale of the players.

SpellBound

Reaction score
My first ever PC game was Dangerous Dave. Then I got RoadRash and played it for a year or so. Boy I had to stand in queue for playing it at my school until I got a PC of my own. Finally bought Midtown Madness and kept calling it Midcity Madness cause somehow I thought a city is bigger than a town haha. Wait there was another awesome game called Jazz the rabbit. Whoohoo it was superb adventure game. Wow this post brings back memories!

amine erraji

Reaction score
Not sure exactly but the one i remeber was turok, figthing with dinasours anc crazy weapons it was realy fun the quality was not good but it looks for me like 4k quality, i heard they are making a remasterd version hope that be soon.

Haristar

Reaction score
The first ever PC game I ever played was Road Rash. It was one of the coolest bike games I have ever played. The best thing in the gaming is that you will be able to beat and kick the fellow racers and the graphics were cool and fantastic. How much I miss that game. It was one of the my favorite games which I used to play for hours without taking a break. :)

WarVet

Reaction score
The first ever PC game I ever played was Road Rash. It was one of the coolest bike games I have ever played. The best thing in the gaming is that you will be able to beat and kick the fellow racers and the graphics were cool and fantastic. How much I miss that game. It was one of the my favorite games which I used to play for hours without taking a break. :)

I played that! But remember playing the Gameboy version. There were lots of weapons available and you could also play as a cop and hunt down the brawling bikers. Games such as these made me take an interest in bikes and gather money to buy my very own bike! (Not that I brawl with it hahaha)

konomi

Reaction score
The very first PC game I ever played was Reader Rabbit and Math Rabbit :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I played them as a little kid in the late 80s when my family had a PC that only ran DOS. In school I remember playing Oregon Trail and Number Munchers. The first non-educational game I remember was part of the Windows game suite, I don't remember if it was Windows 3.1 or Windows 95, but there was this little game where you controlled mice (as in the animal) and had to escape from a maze while avoiding cats?? (at least I think that's what you did?) Does anyone else remember that game??

Vatroslav

Reaction score
Hmmm, I am not sure. It was either Supaplex or Prince of Persia 1. I remember playing both of them with my dad. They were a great gateway into the gaming world and a nice opportunity for bonding. :)

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I think it was Age of Empires II back when I got my first PC in the early 2000's. I remember one of my uncles deleting it by accident and I cried for a few days because I couldn't get it back. I still play it to this day actually!

TheArticulate

Reaction score
The first PC game I can remember playing is Chris Sawyer's original Rollercoaster Tycoon. This was probably back in the early 2000's when I was still in late grade school/middle school time, and I have very, very fond memories of that time. I remember playing it all the time and wanting to get the next "expansion pack" or game that added more rides and parks to play, but given that I was so young, I never had the money to buy it.

It's interesting to see how things change when you grow up, and I bought the entire Rollercoaster Tycoon package for a good deal on Steam, and I finally have all of the expansion packs, meaning I can now play the parks that I never got to play as a kid. Very nostalgic, and it feels great too, haha

augusta

Reaction score
I think my first game was Stacking box.where you get to briskly put together boxes in it correct proportional, while my brother were shooting their guns in commodore I prefer the less violent ones.