• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What mobile games do you play?

lilac123

Reaction score
I play Piano Tiles and Mario Run sometimes when I'm very bored and have nothing else to do. I get bored of mobile games pretty easily though so it changes every few months or so. Before these, I was pretty addicted to Crossy Road because I wanted to collect all the characters, but they kept adding more and more characters that my chances of getting a character I didn't already have using the slot machine was basically zero so I stopped playing.

BethSztruhar

Reaction score
Right now I'm playing with Plague Inc, nothing else. I have a friend who's obsessed with mobile games, I think I'll ask him for more suggestions, because my addiction is not that huge and I guess I've finished every free scenario.

Tronikart

Reaction score
I often go on this app installation spree where I dont even see the description of the games, then play them all for a bit and uninstall a few. On the last spree I got a game called Tomb of the Mask that is amazingly well done, feels like a PC indie game, its fast, it has customization options and its free without spamming you with ads every tap you make, I love it and its been quite entertaining so far.

Other games that I left on the last spree in case anyone is interested: Fury Turn, One More Block, APORIA, Dash Titans and Calmfall

Corzhens

Reaction score
Candy Crush is fun for me, not just for playing but to relieve me of the tension caused by job-related pressure. I got to know of this mobile game when I was with a car pool, seeing my car pool mates playing. At first, I didn't mind them until I got curious and tried the game without telling anyone that I was playing it. And later on, it caught my fancy and here I am, still playing Candy Crush when I have nothing to do but wait especially during the heavy traffic on the road. I still cannot explain why I am addicted to Candy Crush although I know there are lots of other mobile games which are more interesting and educational. I have tried Word Academy which is great but not really entertaining.

Pady

Reaction score
I think it is silly to say say that but still play Angry Birds. I love this game it best time pass for me. I play lot of other games but I love to play Angry Birds.

Empire

Reaction score
Aren't much of an mobile gamer. Yet Angry birds and money swap is what I did like :) I was bored over the days when I had to travel back and to from collage and I thought why not I get into the game app.

I might have had like 4 games installed that I have played. As of this time I have no games since I don't get bored :p also that being said I'm not much of an mobile gamer

ValX

Reaction score
I recently played Legacy of Discord. It's a really cool and fun ARPG / Action RPG. I really like the graphics that they have, the characters are also very detailed, and every time I fight something, it feels so fun with the great graphics. I can also Co-op and team up with other players which is a really good feature, while I also can PVP which is even better. People should try it out! :relaxed:

SashaS

Reaction score
At the moment its some simple Ketchapp games to kill time, like Don't Touch The Spikes, The Wire and the one where you fly around as a square. I also enjoy racing games like NFS No Limits, Asphalt 8, Horizon Chase (highly recommend it) and Riptide GP. The only thing that keeps me from bothering with other racing games like CSR is the excessive in-app-purchases. There are more beautiful games that I have played too, like Monument Valley, Leo's Fortune, Alto's Adventure and GTA: San Andreas, which is beautiful and technologically impressive in it's own way.

When I'm not broke anymore I hope to get Monument Valley 2 seeing how good the prequel was. But I must say, I've played tons of games in the past simply out of boredom. Anything from Kim Kardashian Hollywood (awful btw) to Clash Royale (consumed my life!) to those cancerous Candy Crush games that I vow to never play again.

EJ Burg

Reaction score
At this moment I'm trying to finish Space Surfer it's an amazing space racing game. you should collect coins while dodging lasers and closing doors wile speeding with your spaceship through a tunnel and graphically it's perfect. before that I played Plants vs. Zombies and before that Counter Strike.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I have clash of clans on my phone and been playing this game since 2014. I'm hooked to it. Its simplicity caught my attention and anyone can play this game instantly. To be one ine the best is a whoke differentvstory though.

Beautiful

Reaction score
I barely play much mobile games like before. I am only playing three games on my phone right now, which is Zynga BlackJack, Zynga Texas Holdem and Bowling King: World League. I use to play Cany Crush Saga, but I had to quit playing since it was getting addictive, lol. :tearsofjoy:

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I played Arcane Legends for around 3 years. It's a good game and has a great community, you're all in one MegaServer separated by channels so everyone kinda meets everyone at one point or another. It's very social, and is one of the games I'll always have in my heart with all the friends I've made there. But I just cant find myself playing it anymore. It's such a grindfest from level 1 to max level. And the pay-to-win pvp doesn't really help either.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
I'm currently playing Summoner's War, I'm addicted to this game for a year now, it's developed by Com2us, you summon monsters, increase their level, build a team of monsters and do quests. The summoning is the best part of the game, it's exciting if you get to summon a 4 or 5 star monster, I only have a few. I've spent a lot of time on this game and I can say that it was worth it.

reginafalange

Reaction score
I played long time ago Temple Run, Flappy Bird and Angry Birds plus Candy Crush were my guilty pleasure. Lately I haven't installed mobile games cause I think that kills your battery fast. Is just my opinion but not gonna lie, sometimes I feel tempted to try something new :tearsofjoy:

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I forgot to mention, i have some tower defense games installed. After a few day of being bored or too difficult, it will be deleted. And yet im still looking for new games like that

Javo1096

Reaction score
I play a lot of Clash Royale and Hearthstone but currently I'm hooked to a Yu-Gi-Oh! game that made me remember the old times, I could play it 3 hours without getting bored.

valy

Reaction score
I play Clash Royale, Farm Hero Saga and Criminal Case. All are great games. In Farm Hero Saga i reached at level 1287. In Crimanal Case I'm a beginner, level 24 only.

Cendrillon

Reaction score
The game I've been obsessed since a few years ago is Magic Rush: Heroes!
I've been told it resembles LoL a lot, but I don't really notice the similarities...
In any case, I play it at least one hour or two per day. If you get delayed then you miss out the good stuff, not to mention you get goodies daily! They update their content regularly so neither the gameplay nor the characters get boring.
All in all it's an enjoyable game, especially if you have some free time on your hands.

Monopolo

Reaction score
Right now, I'm playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Bakery Story. The first game gained my attention as a both fan from the FF saga and the old rpg style of the game, so far is very entertaining and I just love games with energy system: it helps to control the addiction level lol.
For Bakery Story, is just a casual nice game, you have a lot of recipes to cook sweets that looks very cute, also you can do misions to unlock new recipes and decoration to put in your virtual bakery.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I play only 2 games in my phone and it is because I don't play a lot of time those game, but the 2 that I like to play are Plague Inc. and Injustice Gods among us.