• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What mobile games do you play?

Saffy

Reaction score
I have to head to class soon so I can't post too much on here.. and well I'm a talkative person.

We have plants vs zombies 2 on the ipad, my daughter is hooked on it but doesn't know how to play it properly.. bejeweled2 and blitz, tetris... umm some other games I can't think of names of because I don't play them much.. oh and candy crush, Katherine loves that too lol but I haven't played it in ages because I was stuck on a level and she kept using my lives.

So, what do you play on your mobile devices?

Scarsz

Reaction score
Impossible Road and Plague Inc. are my go-to games.

Squigly

Reaction score
Hearthstone and Shadow Era are awesome Mobile TCGs.

For other mobile games, I would recommend 2048, Triple Town and Summoners War:Sky Arena (imo one of the few games without an insane pay-to-win wall)

Luke Martin

Reaction score
Five Night at Freddy's, Temple Run 2, Flappy Bird, and Fifa 15. I usually only play mobile games that are quick and simple. Allows me to play games on the train, and stop as I get to my stop.

pcgamer

Reaction score
I used to play Flappy Bird like crazy. It was sucking all my time. Once I started getting bored of it, I downloaded a game called Air Control Lite. I am still playing it. If you haven't tried it out yet, I would suggest that you do. It's one of the best games out there right now. On the other hand, there are always games like Tempe Run that will keep you occupied in Metros ad buses.

Moaz13

Reaction score
Bloons TD is great, and Super Hexagon. Anything that I get from the Humble Store really, since the play store is so oversaturated with terrible Candy Crush Clones and Flappy Birds that it's hard to find a great one.

I also recommend Devil's Attorney, great game.

Juan

Reaction score
I play a lot of mobile games, usually because my daughters start playing them and they want me to play with them

Right now I divide my time between Clash Of Clans and a farming game called "Vida en la granja marina" (not sure about the name in english).

There's that Piano Tiles game where my small daughter and I are usually competing to beat each other's records. It's one of the most simple games I've seen, and it does get boring after a while. But then my daughter beats my score and I'm back at it.

Other games I casually play when I have a little bit of time are Pixel Dungeon (a small rpg, where if you die you have to start all over) and Dead Trigger 2, when I feel like shooting zombies.

techbeast34

Reaction score
Mobile gaming isn't really my thing so much. I'm pretty occupied already with browsing reddit, I've uninstalled a lot of the games on my phone just to have more space for other media. But I do have a couple, most notably Plague Inc. and Fruit Ninja. I used to have Flappy Bird, but I decided to delete it because it was getting old anyways.

Saffy

Reaction score
I'm huge on puzzle games that's my thing... I completely forgot about hearthstone though I have played that on the ipad. I don't play the games as often as I used to though, full time student and kids get me more than my mobile devices and Katherine, my daughter has the ipad all the time!

So many interesting games, I'll have to look into some of them

Sparkster

Reaction score
I was never really a fan of Candy Crush myself - isn't it just the same thing as Jewel Quest anyway? I don't know what all the fuss is about! Personally, some of the games I have enjoyed playing on mobile include Clouds 'n' Sheep, Redline Rush, Real Drift 3D, Turbofly, My Singing Monsters and I also like quiz games such as True Or False and Guess The Song. The Logo Quiz games and 4-pics 1-word games were also pretty good.

BJL717

Reaction score
When I'm not too worried about my phone dying, I like to play "Subway Surfers". Everything about that game is fun! At times, it can be a little too hard to control because the game speeds up as you go further in the level.

primaLucid

Reaction score
I used to be an avid mobile gamer, mostly playing the Modern Combat series. I love FPS and Modern Combat was just about the best FPS game on mobile devices. Of course, I also played old classics like Doodle Jump and Plants vs. Zombies. Recently, I haven't been indulged in mobile gaming, just playing Crossy Road when I have time. It also is a bit problematic that my phone has no more room for games. I'd imagine that the gaming industry for mobile devices has tremendously evolved since I was last involved with mobile games and I expect it to grow even more in the future.

c9h2ua

Reaction score
I like playing those games that you don't have to keep playing it everyday. I like playing those stupid games like Fun Run, temple run. They are easy to play and pretty fun. I think playing those games can help me relax from pressure. Have you guys ever played them before?

MrHurricane

Reaction score
I played Fun Run with a friend, hilarious for an hour or two, but gets old fast.
I play some RPGs on my phone, like Final Fantasy 6 if I have time, or smaller ones like Wayward Souls for a quick hack and slash fix if on the bus.

Medo22

Reaction score
I play Plague Inc. alot and I am kind of addicted to that game, as I find it challenging and fun to play. I also play a game called "2042" which is almost impossible to beat! My friends and I keep challenging each other on who would finish and reach 2042 first. I remember one day, I was so bored and determined to beat the game that I tried for 2 hours, but I failed! I also play clash of clans, just because my friends want me to play it. I also play PvsZ, PvsZ 2 and Subway Surfer. Temple run is really interesting and fun to play too and I just adore that game. I play some games like "Sniper" which is a really stupid, but fun game where you keep shooting specific targets, without hurting people and without missing and allowing the targets to escape.

Mackmax

Reaction score
I play Cause of Death: Can You Catch the Killer?
It's a very fun interactive game that has been around for 3 years or so. The episodes are free every week, and you can also buy them in the Buy Episodes tab. I love it, and play it all the time when I'm bored. It's a very interesting game, and isn't too repetitive.

Ridge

Reaction score
I've been stealing my wife's iPhone lately to play Crossy Road. It isn't on the Andriod store..

So anyways, it is basically an endless Frogger. I may never get bored of it.

dizzypanda

Reaction score
I used to be one of many who fell victim to Candy Crush. That little sugary mastermind stole far too much of my attention and became more addicting than actual candy. Thankfully I've broken from its gooey clutches.

lgdg090596

Reaction score
I play mainly Clash of Clans, but I do have plenty of games in my phone, I rarely play them, however.