• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What mobile games do you play?

ato2000

Reaction score
I play World of Tanks Blitz. It's similar to the PC version, but not identical. Blitz has a lot of different maps and some remade from the PC version. Blitz requires really good android hardware, because it's not optimised, yet. I've heard that on iOS it's running perfect, but I haven't played on iOS on my own. If anyone is playing blitz add me, I'm currently on tier 6.

ProNine

Reaction score
I really want to try Five Nights at Freddy 3. One of my favourite games is Duet. You control two colored balls, red and blue at the same time and try to pass through obstacles while controlling both at the same time.

Phristo

Reaction score
Well if it's mobile I play games that are not really that long to finish. For example if I'm just killing time while in line or in a bus I play racing games like Asphalt 8. I play mobile games that don't really require that much focus. I play NBA 2k16 on my tablet when I need to kill 30 minutes waiting for something or someone :)

Honeymoon

Reaction score
I'm currently only playing two mobile games: Fallout Shelter & World Peace Simulation or something like that. The latter is a free app that's a bit lame and repetitive, but good and interesting nonetheless, or at least for me. Fallout Shelter is also free, but it has a much better quality (obvi). I'd be lying if I said it's not boring though - it's great at first but after you get to a certain level in the game, it's no longer interesting and it's just plain repetitive. And you'll stop spending so much time on it.. which is a shame. Maybe I'll ditch it for other games.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I have never been a big fan of mobile gaming, but one game that sticks out to me is "Silent Age." It is easily one of my favorite mobile games, if not one of my favorite video games in general. I loved everything about it. I'm not usually one for point and click adventures, but this one in particular stuck with me. The game is set in 1972. The story follows a man on a quest to save mankind by using time travel. It is a wonderful game.

PingPongCall

Reaction score
It's not exclusive to Android or anything but I've been playing Final Fantasy Tactics: War of The Lions. It's essentially the same as the Ps1 version with minor graphical upgrades and animated cut scenes. It also decreases the amount of JP required to learn certain abilities, which is nice for things like Jump and life.

Squigly

Reaction score
It's not exclusive to Android or anything but I've been playing Final Fantasy Tactics: War of The Lions. It's essentially the same as the Ps1 version with minor graphical upgrades and animated cut scenes. It also decreases the amount of JP required to learn certain abilities, which is nice for things like Jump and life.

I've tried that before, it's a great game! Alternatively you could also download a playstation/nintendo emulator to play all those classics in their unaltered glory.

PingPongCall

Reaction score
Agreed, but I have trouble playing emulators on anything other than my PC.

Liselle

Reaction score
I usually have some quick games I play while I'm in transit. I usually play Cut the Rope or Bag It! when I'm bored and have free time. A while back, I had Angry Birds and Flappy Birds. Sometimes, I play Plague Inc., Clash of Clans and card based rpgs.

PingPongCall

Reaction score
Those card based RPG's annoy me, Plgue Inc. on the other hand is something I still play non stop. It's such a well made game especially when you consider the minimal development time that was put into it at first.

AndroidOS

Reaction score
I haven't played games on my smartphone since the days of Doodle Jump and Angry Birds. I don't like the fact that many mobile games now push you to buy extra features every five minutes, and this has put me off playing any new releases.

PingPongCall

Reaction score
I've never heard of doodle jump, is it exactly what it sounds like or is there more to it then don't fall?

bleblanc10

Reaction score
I play a game called Flick kick field goal which is stupidly addicting and great to play on the john.

Andrei Birla Marian

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Andrew and I want to share with you some of the games I play on my mobile. Therefore:
-dream league soccer 2017: in my opinion is the best football game in the market. Very complex, good graphics, good controls, and last but not least good gameplay.
-boombeach: a strategy game that has kept me busy for more than 2 years. Until I find this game I was not a big fan of these types of games, but I can say that it fascinated me. Anyway, it's the first and only one, so it's worth it!
-asphalt 8 extreme: offers the best mobile racing experience and the complexity of gameplay is rare.

Even if there are quite well known games, these are among the best you can find on a mobile platform.

kingrichez

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Andrew and I want to share with you some of the games I play on my mobile. Therefore:
-dream league soccer 2017: in my opinion is the best football game in the market. Very complex, good graphics, good controls, and last but not least good gameplay.
-boombeach: a strategy game that has kept me busy for more than 2 years. Until I find this game I was not a big fan of these types of games, but I can say that it fascinated me. Anyway, it's the first and only one, so it's worth it!
-asphalt 8 extreme: offers the best mobile racing experience and the complexity of gameplay is rare.

Even if there are quite well known games, these are among the best you can find on a mobile platform.
I am interested in finding a good racing game for the mobile, so I'm going to take a look at Asphalt 8 Extreme.

camshaq23

Reaction score
Since week I've been playing Carx Drift racing. I haven't played it for a long while and am glad I got back into it cause it seems I've missed out a lot on this game. New cars and tracks on and off multiplayer. New features also like tuning the car which is great if you want better control over you car and drifts.