• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

We have a major problem

The Evonation

Reaction score
I've said this before in some threads but now I'm bringing it up on its own topic. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES its part of being imperfect humans WE DO STUPID SHIT, Everyone has done some stupid shit and fucked up MULTIPLE times but you know what helps us not dwell on our mistakes? Forgiveness and second chances. Where would this world be today if nobody ever got a second chance? think about it.
This community has a tendency to see someone make a mistake and NEVER give them a second chance. Take @Prophet for example, he used to be a minge and was perm banned multiple times, look at him now, he's mature, respectful and serious but nobody sees that, all they see is the mingy prophet. He has now quit the server because nobody gave him a second chance. This attitude needs to stop, people change. Prisoners that have murdered, raped or stolen eventually get a second chance (depending on severity) Why cant this community give people who have fucked up a second chance too. AND YES of all people its me posting this because who else would.
Who are you?

ASC

Reaction score
Alright, people deserve second chances. We all do, but Prophet hasn't been given just a second chance... He's been given like 90 chances.

Let's take me for example when I was banned.
For all of you who don't know I retrieved money/donations from members of CW to add things into the server. It was dumb and stupid and I regret it, but Banana gave me ONE second chance, and I took that chance seriously.

Prophet on the other hand has been perma banned over and over and over again, and he has had plenty of "second chances". Anyone can act mature and friendly, but not everyone is honest.