• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last film you watched ?

xicor97

Reaction score
The hangover it's very funny check it out if you didnt

Eli Maximilien

Reaction score
War for the Planet of the Apes is what I saw recently. I recommend it to anyone that likes an apocalyptic story. This one is definitely a nail-biter.

In many ways, it's a cautionary tale. It's a vision of humanity's self-destruction and the conflict that will ensue before this destruction. I think we can all learn from this movie.

We are not the center of the universe.

Vatroslav

Reaction score
Hannibal. I don't know how, but they have managed to turn a monster like Dr. Hannibal Lecter into a somewhat positive character. He can be cool if he sees you as an interesting person, but if you are rude or his enemy...prepare to die in a horrible way.

Heatman

Reaction score
I just finished Wayward Pines Season 2 this morning. I am a series lover. I was thinking the season 1 was cool until I watched the season 2. It's very interesting and thrilling to watch.

I am patiently waiting for the release of season 3.

JoeMilford

Reaction score
I just left the theater after having seen the latest in the Annabelle horror series--ANNABELLE: ORIGIN. It was absolutely terrifying, and my girlfriend clung to me the whole time--that part was nice. This movie is full of scary gags and many new and terrible approaches to horror whicch will keep you clenching your teeth and gripping your seat.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
I watched about a week ago "Atomic Blonde" which people were calling the female James Bond. It was certainly an intresting movie and all made sense in the end type of movie. There were some sex scenes in it (Which I don't mind :p ) but one of things that was a major turn on for me was how it took place in Berlin Germany during the end of Communist Russia, as I kinda learned more about it and my family/country's history.

Matt C.

Reaction score
Last film I watched was Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I've just recently watched Annabelle: Creation in the cinema with my mate and I thought it was brilliant. First decent horror film I've seen since Conjuring 2 and it wasn't just plastered with random jump scares. Had a deep story and a lot of jumpy scenes. Would definitely recommend watching if you have time!

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I've just recently watched Annabelle: Creation in the cinema with my mate and I thought it was brilliant. First decent horror film I've seen since Conjuring 2 and it wasn't just plastered with random jump scares. Had a deep story and a lot of jumpy scenes. Would definitely recommend watching if you have time!
I just watched the new Annabelle last weekend with some of my friends as well. I was pleasantly surprised by it! I'm a pretty big horror fan, and that movie had me pretty unnerved with some of their scenes. The tension was off the charts for me at times. I too would highly recommend it!

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man its been a while... The last film I watched was the newest Pirates of the Caribbean. Kinda feels like they brought nothing knew to the table this time and they seem like their trying to make their movies more kid friendly which is slightly disappointing.

Fordo

Reaction score
I saw the most recent Thor movie and it was pretty good, kind of corny at parts though.

Guardian

Reaction score
The Bachelorette with the wife. It stressed me out. :p

ion

Reaction score
The Fighter by Christian Bale and Marc Wahlberg. The film centers on the lives of professional boxer Micky ward and his older half-brother Dicky eklund . Adams plays Micky's girlfriend Charlene Fleming and Leo portrays Micky and Dicky's mother, Alice Eklund-Ward. The film was inspired by the 1995 documentary that features the Eklund-Ward family.