• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join Now!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Last film you watched ?

Discussion in 'Media' started by Kudda, Mar 29, 2012.

1. xicor97

xicor97 Member

The hangover it's very funny check it out if you didnt

2. Eli Maximilien

Eli Maximilien New Member

War for the Planet of the Apes is what I saw recently. I recommend it to anyone that likes an apocalyptic story. This one is definitely a nail-biter.

In many ways, it's a cautionary tale. It's a vision of humanity's self-destruction and the conflict that will ensue before this destruction. I think we can all learn from this movie.

We are not the center of the universe.

3. Vatroslav

Vatroslav New Member

Hannibal. I don't know how, but they have managed to turn a monster like Dr. Hannibal Lecter into a somewhat positive character. He can be cool if he sees you as an interesting person, but if you are rude or his enemy...prepare to die in a horrible way.

4. Heatman

Heatman New Member

I just finished Wayward Pines Season 2 this morning. I am a series lover. I was thinking the season 1 was cool until I watched the season 2. It's very interesting and thrilling to watch.

I am patiently waiting for the release of season 3.

5. JoeMilford

JoeMilford New Member

I just left the theater after having seen the latest in the Annabelle horror series--ANNABELLE: ORIGIN. It was absolutely terrifying, and my girlfriend clung to me the whole time--that part was nice. This movie is full of scary gags and many new and terrible approaches to horror whicch will keep you clenching your teeth and gripping your seat.

6. Vladimir Gray

Vladimir Gray Active Member Forum Administrator

I watched about a week ago "Atomic Blonde" which people were calling the female James Bond. It was certainly an intresting movie and all made sense in the end type of movie. There were some sex scenes in it (Which I don't mind :p ) but one of things that was a major turn on for me was how it took place in Berlin Germany during the end of Communist Russia, as I kinda learned more about it and my family/country's history.

7. Matt C.

Matt C. Member

Last film I watched was Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring.

8. Hux

Hux Head Forum Admin Forum Administrator

I've just recently watched Annabelle: Creation in the cinema with my mate and I thought it was brilliant. First decent horror film I've seen since Conjuring 2 and it wasn't just plastered with random jump scares. Had a deep story and a lot of jumpy scenes. Would definitely recommend watching if you have time!

9. DesuDino

DesuDino Member

10. TheArticulate

TheArticulate Member

I just watched the new Annabelle last weekend with some of my friends as well. I was pleasantly surprised by it! I'm a pretty big horror fan, and that movie had me pretty unnerved with some of their scenes. The tension was off the charts for me at times. I too would highly recommend it!

11. Mace

Mace Less Cancer than Most Moderator

Man its been a while... The last film I watched was the newest Pirates of the Caribbean. Kinda feels like they brought nothing knew to the table this time and they seem like their trying to make their movies more kid friendly which is slightly disappointing.

12. Asadullah

Asadullah New Member

Dhruva - Its a telugu movie.

13. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

Skiptrace on Netflix.

14. Fordo

Fordo Member

I saw the most recent Thor movie and it was pretty good, kind of corny at parts though.

15. Guardian

Guardian Active Member

The Bachelorette with the wife. It stressed me out. :p