• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Last film you watched ?

Hidden308

Reaction score
I heard that movie was a bust. Last watched for me was the Hunger Games. So great!

iXanon

Reaction score
I watched Silver Linings Playbook at the cinema over the weekend. Pretty good, but a little on the mushy side.

I know it's an old thread, but figured I'd keep this one going rather than create a new one.. :thumbsup:

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Np, I just had a saw marathon :D I was sorta bored so I said wth :p After that I decided to see what Looper was like. Not bad. Not a fav, but not bad at all :D

Corzhens

Reaction score
We are fans of Jackie Chan so everyone expected us to see Kung Fu Yoga, his latest movie. As usual, his stunts are great and his humor is very entertaining. The setting is in several places. There were scenes in the Himalaya and also some excerpts in Dubai. The story is somewhat historical about the treasure of a tribe in India. A nice movie this Kung Fu Yoga.

Clara1993

Reaction score
the last movie I watched was Last night "The fate of the furious "
When a mysterious woman seduces Dom into the world of terrorism and a betrayal of those closest to him, the crew face trials that will test them as never before. this movie is becoming more and more interesting to me :)

Empire

Reaction score
My last movie I seen was "life" 2017 movie about people up high in space dealing with new life that kills

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Last movie I saw I believe was Star Wars Rogue One.

But one of the best movies I ever saw in theaters would have to be Interstellar

Master Pleb Lord Charger

Reaction score
I watched "High Schooler Creampies His Teacher TO Get Back His Fidget Spinner". It was alright, but the plot really didn't make any sense. It is a good 6/10

Reactions: Jog

hermessantos

Reaction score
I'm finishing watching Transformers: Age of Extinction that's going on on TV. I particularly like this film and the whole Transformers series.:smiley:

luispas

Reaction score
The last one I watched was Kimi no na wa, it's a really great anime film, I highly recommend it :)

Fordo

Reaction score
Just watched Taxi Driver, one of my favorite films of all time.

Tills

Reaction score
Just saw Sully, brilliant film and would recommend it.

Kharyode

Reaction score
Mine is Shadowshunter. you need to watch this movie it's very interesting and educative..

Khalil A

Reaction score
The last movie I have watched is Fast and Furious 8. Well, the movie is generally good but we feel like if the end of the story can be easly predicted. Because we know who is the bad and who is the good and we know that the hero remains the hero.