• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How often do you play?

fireball916

Reaction score
I play whenever I have the time in between work, school, and social life. Which usually means I'm only left with a quick play session for an hour or two if I'm lucky before I head off to bed.

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
I usually play video games at night, at around 8 pm in the evening. And my gaming sessions usually lasts for 2 hours to 4 hours, depending if I have work in the morning or not.

Normally, I'm very conscious of the time, but there are some instances that I completely get lost in the game world and I exceed the 4 hours Max playing time that I set for myself. Sometimes, I even play up to 2am at dawn.

Oh, and when I was a kid, I have tried playing video games from morning till night. Have you ever tried that?
LOL I used to do it too. But then let's say adulthood took over and now I can afford to spend that much time in playing games. Now it’s just like you said I’m very conscious of time and I try to plan my time as much as possible as boring as it sounds!

jitendra0341

Reaction score
I play in weekends. This is the time I free from all the heckles of tedious works. I enjoy playing for hours if a game interest me.It may be 5 hours or more. It depends on time availability and the type of game I am playing with.

SimplyD

Reaction score
Well, haha i was kid that time and you know even yourself you can't control your kids desire :tonguewink::tearsofjoy: And don't worry, now i am a good boy and i listen to the words haha.
Well, haha i was kid that time and you know even yourself you can't control your kids desire :tonguewink::tearsofjoy: And don't worry, now i am a good boy and i listen to the words haha.

That's good to know then. Soon it will be your turn to be a parent and I hope you know how to subdue a child like you before. :sweatsmile:
As to our only child now a doctor, we didn't have a problem with her. When I tell her I don't have a budget yet for a toy that is expensive , she will say Okay Mama, next time when you have already. So, I really would save for that and buy her next time to keep my word. :sweatsmile:

Deathisue

Reaction score
All the day usually, right now i bought the Dark Souls Scholar of the First Sin and i play more than before, a great game with still good activity, but in my whole life i was playing for eight hours i think, i am addict to the games, is a problem sometimes.

thart

Reaction score
That's good to know then. Soon it will be your turn to be a parent and I hope you know how to subdue a child like you before. :sweatsmile:
As to our only child now a doctor, we didn't have a problem with her. When I tell her I don't have a budget yet for a toy that is expensive , she will say Okay Mama, next time when you have already. So, I really would save for that and buy her next time to keep my word. :sweatsmile:
Ohhh that sounds great, and maybe i will need your help to teach me how to raise my future daughter well ( i really want a daughter hehe ). I think that i can't refuse my daughter requests lol what should i do?

goldlady

Reaction score
It depend on my routine and it is different depending on the day of the week or season. When I am on vacations I can play around 3-4 hours a day. When I am at school I barely have time to play, so I mostly play on weekends around five hours.

SeanP

Reaction score
Ever since I got married, my per-day gaming time has sunk. Back when I was single, I would spend upwards of 5 hours a day gaming. Before college, during summer, sometimes I would spend my entire day gaming.

I sometimes miss getting to play all day, but having less time to do so has made me more selective with my gaming time. I have had to learn to move on from a game I am not enjoying. In the past, I would force myself through a game even if I was not having much fun.

StolenKid

Reaction score
I used to play like 5 to 7 hours but now that I work I have less time to play videogames, I now usually play like 3 to 5 hours a day, on weekends I tend to play for 5 hours straight.

mikeypaine

Reaction score
It depends, I have moderate to severe depression and that for some reason effects how much time I play, the more depressed I am the less video games I play. Also depends on how much I am working and when the last time I bought a new video game. The last point isn't really a fair because I have a couple of games on my backlog - but it does help motivate me honestly. Lately I've been playing an hour or two, maybe three max a day, but it fluctuates.