• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How often do you play?

Robbie626

Reaction score
I usually play games before for about 4 hours at the most. I need to give myself a break because after a while I will be bored or frustrated because of some challenging missions. Since I do 14 units in colleges, I have no time for any video games lately. Sometimes I wonder how some people have the time in the world because I do not have that much time for free time.

Ipa07

Reaction score
I usually play for like 4 hours a day. But I try to lower those numbers since I'm older and I shouldn't be playing that much.

Denis_P

Reaction score
I've been super busy lately so I haven't been able to sink in nearly as much time as I'd like to, limited to about 3-4 hours a day because of work and such. But given enough free time and no real responsibilities, depending on the game I could easily do a terribly unhealthy 12 hours a day, ha. Of course this is with breaks for food and exercise, but otherwise if the game is addicting enough and takes a while to keep making progress such as with the Civilization games, I could easily just sit in my chair all day.

overcast

Reaction score
I mostly play the game during the weekend. When I was in college I used to play the games all day. I'd say some of these games are really good. You can see that playing such games are indeed fun if they are in horror genre. I have played most of those games during the weekend. And CS, DOTA, Half Life are for the weekdays with the friends.

Neo

Reaction score
Games help me escape reality and feel better when I'm off. Contrary to what many people say that games are no good they will ruin your life and stuff, I think games helped me much more than they ruined anything at all. I make sure I take time out to play my favorite games for a minimum of 3 hours a day.

Chinatown88

Reaction score
Usually about an hour or two a day. When life isn't busy I usually got 4-5 hour sessions. It does help me when I'm feeling a bit down. I enjoy the escapism.

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
I play games twice during the week and in the evening times on weekends. That has ever been my custom since I started playing games. At these favorite times, I have a couple of friends who join me and play along with me. We all make fun together gaming and keep doing these at all times.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I've been goddamn busy these days I barely could play even for an hour straight. I got some games from the Steam Summer Sale though so I'm pretty set if I ever get some free time. At least I'll be able to play something new once I have some time on my hands. I got Ori and the Blind Forest and the 2013 Tomb Raider, so I'm all set for a free weekend - if I can get one.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
When I was young, I play 5-12 hours a day, especially if it's not a school day. If it is, it's around 2-3 hours. Now that I'm older, I only play 1-3 hours. Since I'm busy with other stuffs and don't have the time to play games anymore.

Dunn

Reaction score
It's depend if i do nothing a day i can play 5hours a day ore more.And if i play COD i can stay the all day.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
It all depends on my mood and my willingness to play (because nowadays, it's not something that I do every day). Usually, I play 4 or 5 times a week, between 2 or 3 hours each day (and this is pretty enough for me :smiley:).

thart

Reaction score
But for me i don't think about food or anything when i was playing, i spent maybe 10 hours playing my favorite games and i wish i have more hours to play :tongueclosed:

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I used to play 13 hours when I was still very addicted to a certain MMO. But I'm glad I grew out of that unhealthy habit. Being really into the game took a toll on my grades. I had failing grades for two semesters in college and right now I'm facing the consequences for it if only I could go back in time. I guess the damage is done, but lesson learned. These days I only spend around 2-3 hours of gaming, nothing more.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I used to play 13 hours when I was still very addicted to a certain MMO. But I'm glad I grew out of that unhealthy habit. Being really into the game took a toll on my grades. I had failing grades for two semesters in college and right now I'm facing the consequences for it if only I could go back in time. I guess the damage is done, but lesson learned. These days I only spend around 2-3 hours of gaming, nothing more.
Yeah I mean life kinda makes you out-grow all these habits. When you grow up and have to get a job you won't get much time to play games, which is ironic because you'll get money then, when as a kid growing up all you did was play games but didn't have any body.

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
This varies. It depends on the amount of other activities I take part in a week. However, on the average, I play my games up to five times a week. On Saturdays, I'm sometimes at a friends place, and we play his.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I play at least 5 hours a day and I wonder how it will go for me when I start working. I recently graduated and I still am making the most of my time as an unemployed person so I play whenever I can. When I see a friend playing a game, I try to join him as quick as I can since playing a game alone could be boring. I only stop playing whenever I have to go somewhere or I am feeling extremely sleepy that I might doze off in the middle of a game.

SimplyD

Reaction score
I usually play games for like 5 hours, After that I either have to go somewhere or i'm tired/hungry lol.
It differs sometimes when i'm speaking with friends and gaming. It also differs on the amout of fun i'm having. I get bored with games really easily, especially if I have nothing to do or no one to play with. :p

How often do you all play?

Well, since my free time is only at night, though have to be asleep by 10:00 p.m. , I only have time after dinner which is about 8:00 to 10:00. But on weekdays, I have chores to do like clean our bedroom. So, my chance to play is after lunch until dinner time.
I have to control my addiction in playing my mobile game.

SimplyD

Reaction score
I play at least 5 hours a day and I wonder how it will go for me when I start working. I recently graduated and I still am making the most of my time as an unemployed person so I play whenever I can. When I see a friend playing a game, I try to join him as quick as I can since playing a game alone could be boring. I only stop playing whenever I have to go somewhere or I am feeling extremely sleepy that I might doze off in the middle of a game.

That will keep you not bored since you aren't employed yet. But when you are employed already, you have to curb the desire to play. Work should already be your priority.

mcbryan

Reaction score
Right at this moment, I'm already working so most of the time from morning to an afternoon spent to work. I can only play my games during the weekends or holidays. I spent usually 2 to 3 hours playing games unlike before which I played 5 to 6 hours no break. The best part is I can still play my games even though I am already a family man. My wife lets me play my games during the days I mentioned to refresh me from work and other pressure things.

kgord

Reaction score
I just play anytime I have a few spare minutes or I need a break. I am not into playing games hours at a time. I just have more important things to do really. I do enjoy playing games however.