• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How often do you play?

igloostick

Reaction score
I usually play games for like 5 hours, After that I either have to go somewhere or i'm tired/hungry lol.
It differs sometimes when i'm speaking with friends and gaming. It also differs on the amout of fun i'm having. I get bored with games really easily, especially if I have nothing to do or no one to play with. :p

How often do you all play?

James

Reaction score
A day? Maybe 8 hours or more, depends on how much free time I have. If the game is good enough, I can power through a campaign in one sitting. And I pull out my Vita when going to and from school and between classes. ;) Constantly gaming.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
It really depends for me. If I'm working on the websites I don't have time to game. Otherwise I would be gaming the rest of the day :p (no life!) :D

Shole

Reaction score
Depends of how much time i actually have. If i have 5h i play 5h if not i play how much i can :D

Oklahoma City Thunder

Reaction score
Only on the weekends, during the week I'm caught up with things, like Basketball, Homework, & Projects I may have to do. Most of the time I'm playing NBA, Madden, or NCAA when I do get online.

Sino989

Reaction score
How I often do I play? Well, I happen to not play as much as I used to so, I only play about 2 hours a day now but I used to pay more than 10+ hours when I was younger because I used to play competitively.

cgrey

Reaction score
For me a game has to capture my attention. I really enjoy the open world games that allow you to explore for hours on end. To date my favorite is still skyrim. First game that I started on one side of the map and decided to walk to the other side only to find that 3 hours later I wasn't even halfway across the map! I love GTA V and had a great time with Fallout 4. When you add the mods available on the PC versions it is like having a brand new game with each mod that prevent the game from ever getting old. I am off and on with games, but when I play it is usually for hours. Thankfully I married a female gamer who would rather "get kills and chill" than watch Netflix, haha.

Corzhens

Reaction score
To be honest, I haven't played for some years due to lack of opportunity. But when I was playing, I played for 2 hours maybe. I am a moderate player and I consider playing as a form of entertainment. When I got older, my playing time got lesser due to the heavier responsibilities on my shoulder. I envy those who have time to play for hours. That's a pretty good time you are having.

kovacs

Reaction score
It depends. With my regular go-to competitive games, normally I'll play a few days a week, 1-2 hours per day, but if I find a game that really piques my interest I could be playing it for hours every day. Normally those'll be story-driven RPGS, or maybe a new competitive game that I decided to check out.

EarlAlexander

Reaction score
i play very often for about 5 to 6 hours depending on my schedule and the type of game am playing, i really get tired so easily when playing a football game alone but it easier with friends but generally i enjoy paying a strategic game with go graphics and game story

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I don't have much time to play as before, sadly, but I always play at least one hour each day. It's very little time compared to some of yours, but the more you grow the less time you have... When I have more free time I can go up to two or three hours, maybe even more if the game really catch my attention.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
My gaming times vary. One thing I have noticed is that my offline gaming hours are different compared to my online gaming hours. Generally, no matter what game after 90 minutes to 2 hours, I'll get up and take a break that's offline. If I'm playing multiplayer with friends or competitively, an easy 6-7 hours can go by (especially on a Sunday). So if I'm in GTA San Andreas Multiplayer (SA:MP), GTA V online, CS:GO, Fifa 17, or something along that basis, time will fly!

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I normally allow myself time from around 8pm until around 3am (depending how I feel) for gaming. I'll grab a cup of tea, a snack and game for hours on end!

EarlAlexander

Reaction score
I can play for that long if am playing a multiplayer mode but if I am alone I play 5 hours or more

Pixie06

Reaction score
It depends on the game I am playing. If it is something which is addictive then I usually spend hours playing the game. However since I work on week days I have the opportunity to play for long hours only during weekends.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I play for usually around 4 - 8 hours. Depends if I do not really have much to do.

prasanna kumar

Reaction score
Irrespective of the game I used to play for an unlimited 6 hours in a stretch everyday, but that was until last year and now I have time restrictions since I have got a job , so I only play an weekends and that too for only about 2 or 3 hours, really missing my games.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I play like one or two hours per day, and that is when I have the time, because I have two jobs and I am studying, but at the weekend and when I have time I play like eight hours with my brother, it is like a family tradition, we play every game that we have, Resident Evil, Fifa, Call of Duty, FarCry, and a lot more, I love to play when I am bored, it is very de-stressing!

Gladdy

Reaction score
It really depends on the day itself and my responsibilities and if there's a brand new release that I want to play badly or just mess around on a game. If there's a brand new release that I have been waiting for months then I could spend many hours ''geeking'' it away. Otherwise, I don't play nearly as much as I used to.

It isn't so easy when I have real life responsibilities. I mean, I still game every day but not insane hours like I used to when I was still in high school. Roughly, I'd probably say a couple of hours a day but never over 4. It does differ though.

Javo1096

Reaction score
I play at least one hour a day because videogaming has become such an important part in my life it already is a lyfestyle, an hour on the computer or a couple of hours in my Xbox360 is barely enough to keep me alive another day haha.