• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How often do you play?

DenisHero

Reaction score
I dont have a specific routine.I play games whenever I'm bored or have some spare time.
Night gaming is my pleasure.Usually start from 22:00 and hardly finish at 00:00-01:00.Time flies by,and almost all the time,is not enough for satisfying my entertainment needs.For the day part,I do hourly check Clash of Clans and watch my FB Home Feed.

valy

Reaction score
I don't know the exact time, but it may be around 2 hours most every day. Sometimes I'm in the weekend and is a rainy weather I may play even longer. And now I am speaking only about PC gaming, and not what I am playing on my phone.

Khalil A

Reaction score
It depends on the work and the mood. If I am free and I feel to play, then I can play 12h/24h, if not I play one game on league of legends and I stop.

SuperBugMan

Reaction score
I've been pretty depressed recently, so not much. A CS:Go game here, a PUBG game there. I just have trouble enjoying myself with games for some reason. I end up getting bored and leaving/abandoning. For most people its the other way around I think.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Before when I was in high school, I'd spend all weekends playing video games. But now, I can't even last 2 hours anymore. I easily get bored. Sometimes I will just play some doto once in a while for trolling or watching live games.

SimplyD

Reaction score
But for me i don't think about food or anything when i was playing, i spent maybe 10 hours playing my favorite games and i wish i have more hours to play :tongueclosed:

When I read your comment, I was surprised because what you said have proven the claims of mothers that their child can just keep or more than 7 hours playing, not even wanting food anymore. No wonder, some mom, prohibits their child to play games during weekdays when they are going to school. So indeed, small children should be under supervision when they play games so they can be told if they have consumed their allowed time.

Frank

Reaction score
I tried to squeeze in my gaming time each day, but some days it's just too hard. Sometimes I even skip a few days. It's getting harder and harder to balance life and video games and I honestly fear the day when I won't be able to play video games on a regular basis.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I clock in a minimum of 3 hours a day. As I'm working on weekdays, I can only play up to 5 hours usually. On weekends, I may spend more than 6 hours easily if I do not have plans to go out.

Laibrown

Reaction score
Some years back especially when I was in college I used to play game often. I could spend hours on the pc, pc is my basic gaming platform then. On weekends then I spend around 7 hours on games. But now it a different situation my program has changed I rarely get on pc to play game this days. I can go on for 8 days without playing gAmes. Even my phone that I take along everywhere that's supposed to beca medium for me to play games during my leisure, social media have taken over that. I use it mostly for social networking.

thart

Reaction score
When I read your comment, I was surprised because what you said have proven the claims of mothers that their child can just keep or more than 7 hours playing, not even wanting food anymore. No wonder, some mom, prohibits their child to play games during weekdays when they are going to school. So indeed, small children should be under supervision when they play games so they can be told if they have consumed their allowed time.
Yes, and my mom suffered with me that time. Even there is a supervision, but sometimes it's hard for the parents to control their kids behaviors when it comes to video games.

Sunlyte

Reaction score
Depends on my free time really. Like this summer, I've had absolutely nothing to do, so I've been spending a ridiculous amount of time gaming everyday. Probably like 10-12 hours a day. During the school year it's more like 3 hours every couple of days during the week, and a lot of time during the weekend if I'm not doing anything.

SimplyD

Reaction score
Yes, and my mom suffered with me that time. Even there is a supervision, but sometimes it's hard for the parents to control their kids behaviors when it comes to video games.
I commiserate with your mother for having a stubborn child like you. ha ha ha Anyway, you better follow what your mother tells you to do, because parents wants their children to enjoy in life but also to be healthy and she has done just that when she told you to. he he he

ZXD22

Reaction score
I used to play everyday for like at least like 5 hours a day but now during the summer time, I tend to work my behind off trying to rack up a lot of cash. Currently trying to save up money for an slk 230.

BethSztruhar

Reaction score
It depends. Nowadays I usually spend 2-3 hours gaming a day if it's during the week. On the weekends it's possible to me to play for more than 6 hours.

thart

Reaction score
I commiserate with your mother for having a stubborn child like you. ha ha ha Anyway, you better follow what your mother tells you to do, because parents wants their children to enjoy in life but also to be healthy and she has done just that when she told you to. he he he
Well, haha i was kid that time and you know even yourself you can't control your kids desire :tonguewink::tearsofjoy: And don't worry, now i am a good boy and i listen to the words haha.

Kamarsun1

Reaction score
I usually play games for like 5 hours, After that I either have to go somewhere or i'm tired/hungry lol.
It differs sometimes when i'm speaking with friends and gaming. It also differs on the amout of fun i'm having. I get bored with games really easily, especially if I have nothing to do or no one to play with. :p

How often do you all play?
I play NBA 2k17 online just about everyday, but now I only limit myself to one or two games. I can't sit and play sports games all day, one of two games takes up enough of my time.

Moaz

Reaction score
I play games on my console / PC regularly..I can stay up to 9 hours playing without getting bored..I know it's bad for my health.. but you can call it addiction, yes I am addicted to video games.

JoeMilford

Reaction score
When I get a new game, I become very immersed into it--I will play seemingly nonstop, after my responsibilities are taken care of, until I get a bit tired of the initial excitement and discovery of the game, and then I will take a bit of a break. However, that being said, I generally play about six or seven times a week or depending upon my mood. Honestly, it is different all the time, I think.

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
After reading how much you guys play I’m really thinking I’m not much of a gamer myself anymore! I honestly just play like 5 hours a week, when I start a game that I actually like I get this fever for it and play for like 2 hours straight and then that’s it, I remember the game a few days later and begin again but I eventually end up giving up on it or just getting bored of it.

Last edited:

lindbergh

Reaction score
I usually play video games at night, at around 8 pm in the evening. And my gaming sessions usually lasts for 2 hours to 4 hours, depending if I have work in the morning or not.

Normally, I'm very conscious of the time, but there are some instances that I completely get lost in the game world and I exceed the 4 hours Max playing time that I set for myself. Sometimes, I even play up to 2am at dawn.

Oh, and when I was a kid, I have tried playing video games from morning till night. Have you ever tried that?