• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How much time do you spend playing games on mobile?

dracula77

Reaction score
I love playing games on Android and I consider myself addicted, I play mainly when I see that I do not have something to do

dracula77

Reaction score
There are times that it is necessary to have a little fun especially when I am away from home, so there is no way to watch so I play a little game on my android

Ferns

Reaction score
My hours of mobile game play varies from day to day, depending on whether I'm eating out for dinner after work. On a typical day, I would begin playing at around 8 o'clock, and spend anywhere from one to three hours on mobile devices. On weekends, I play mostly during daytime as I either have to go out or watch live streams of sports online in the evening. Therefore about two to five hours. Some days if I have a heavy workload I wouldn't be bothered to play at all because I crave sleep more than leisure activities.

luispas

Reaction score
I spend like 4 hours a day playing mobile games. I play like 4-5 different games and every time I get bore with one I switch to the other :tearsofjoy: The games that I enjoy the most are puzzles, they never bore me, just when I'm stuck on the hard levels.

Okaviator

Reaction score
I actually spend a lot of time playing games. If you guys have ever heard of World Of Tanks Blitz you will realize quickly how addicting it is. And since there are no cooldown timers to play battles it's quite hard to stop playing.

Clara1993

Reaction score
Hi I prefer to play games on my computer but sometimes when I'm in public may be waiting for services or when I'm waiting for someone to join me somewhere then I play game to kill some minutes, oh most of times also I play mobile games when I'm in the Restaurants waiting my command and when I'm in an environment I don't like or I don't feel like talking to someone around I play mobile game to get myself and eyes busy, that's when I play mobile Games.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
Not a lot, actually. I have a couple of time-wasters installed on my phone (Ballz and 2048+) which I like to play when I'm sitting around doing nothing, but other than that I'd much rather play on my PC since the games are more polished.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Well, I think that I play in my phone a few times a week, I could say that I play like 30 minutes per day, it is because I do this when I feel bored, and my schedule have been a lot of busy, that is why I can't use it very much.

Sino989

Reaction score
I really do not spend much time on mobile games at all honestly. Most of the mobile games out there to me are not that fun. I will occasionally find a fun game that I play for a few days.

alastor1

Reaction score
Wow, I do not know, I think there are many hours I use to play on my phone. Because in addition to playing the same games, I always try to try or read about new ones to distract me.
I think I play 2 to 4 hours with my phone, every time I have a free time, I get bored or my friends invite me, I play on the phone.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I don't play mobile games in a routine but whenever I am out of the home and I am getting bored then I switch on my mobile phone games. I can't tell exactly that how much time I spend on playing mobile games but every session takes more than an hour.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Before almost all day long... Now it's just about an hour. Im sure not more than that

zeedollar

Reaction score
After just installing a game on my mobile, my gameplay usually rounds up to around 2 hours while trying to master my way around the game. Bust as time goes on, my game play drops to around 15mins or less. It simply matters on how recently I just installed a particular game... Really

Joshmoy

Reaction score
I spend a lot of time gaming on my mobile phone. I game when in between meals, i game when i'm bored, less busy or waiting for somebody. If i were to total the amount of time i spend gaming on my mobile phone daily, i'd say about 3 hours daily. I mostly game on my Play Station 3 when I'm home.

anaatef9

Reaction score
The time I spend play games on my phone used to be about 4 to 5 hours. I only played 1 game at a time. First, it was Yugi Yugioh duel links. I spent around 3 months playing that game till it got boring and I quit it. Then, I started playing FUT mobile for like a couple months and then I quit when it started to feel boring. I guess now I'll just have to find another game to spend my time on.

Lexi

Reaction score
Not too much, I can only stay for a few minutes on a game. But maybe that's because I haven't found one that fully gets my attention. I find it annoying when you have to wait hours for a task or quest to be completed. That's what will make me drop the game eventually.

Eliza

Reaction score
I have a lot of games on my phone. However, I don't play them often. I think I play games on my phone about maybe three hours a week or even less. Mostly, I play a couple of games that you can cash out on.

Eliza

Reaction score
I don't devote much time to mobile games, I typically only attend to them while I'm on a commute with nothing else to do. When my PC/console is within easy reach I'd much rather play games on them instead.
I agree. I think that I play on my phone mostly when I'm traveling. At least if I'm not driving. Otherwise, I don't play on my phone often when I'm just sitting at home, maybe a couple of minutes, but not too long.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I'm also not really into mobile gaming. I have a couple match 3 games on my phone that I'll play for 10 or 15 minutes at a time if I'm waiting for an appointment or have a little down time. I generally don't like have games on my phone because I don't want to have a game everywhere I go. I'm afraid it'll kill my productivity at work and other places if I have a mobile game I'm really into.

Ash

Reaction score
Weirdly, when I had my exams I spent more time on my phone playing games. I would spend quite a lot of time on FIFA Mobile as I was addicted to that game. I literally could not put it down. But now that I'm on my holidays and I have all the free time in the world, I spend about 10 minutes a day just going through the FIFA Mobile game and just getting some free players. I rarely actually play a match anymore. Maybe it's more to do with the fact that I got bored with the game but I don't spend much time playing games on mobile anymore