• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How much time do you spend playing games on mobile?

pwarbi

Reaction score
While I do play a lot of games most of them are on the PS4.

Only times I play games mobile is when I'm on a long journey and stuck on a train or in a car. I know a lot of people enjoy mobile gaming but for me I've never really been into it that much.

Michael

Reaction score
I'm not much of a mobile gamer. Really the most I ever spend on a game is like.. 10 minutes. I am not much of a person who mobile games. I only play longer if I'm waiting for something.

Chadwictastic

Reaction score
Some games are fun in small doses. One game that I play only allows for so much free play so like 20 minutes twice a day. But the game that I bought I could play on my phone all day untill the battery runs out three times in a row. So it varies on how busy I am that day or week.

john franklin

Reaction score
I use to play games on mobile while I am traveling or staying away from my computer. I mostly spend an hour every day playing games on mobile. I recently installed a game called " Score Hero" on my phone and I really enjoy while playing this game. It has many stages.

We can play a game on mobile for long as it is easy to lay down or sit in any position. Games consume a lot of battery power and it is the only disadvantage of playing on the phone.

Sino989

Reaction score
I hardly ever play games on my mobile device because to me, there's no games that I enjoy playing on mobile, or at least any of the ones I have tried.

camshaq23

Reaction score
This least amount of minuted I play on my phone is 15 minutes as battery life would come into play. Most times I'd play the simplest game on my phone to consume battery. 8 ball pool, it doesn't require you to do much and it's fun pulling unbelievable shots having your opponent quit the match before it's even finished, hilarious.

lilac123

Reaction score
I'm not really into mobile games at the moment so maybe an hour a week? The games I play now are games I've gotten a little bored of so I only play them to kill time and when I have nothing else to do. However, when a game I really like (like Pokemon GO or Mario Run) just comes out I can spend the whole day playing it. It really depends. I usually prefer gaming on my PC though.

Corzhens

Reaction score
I'm not much with playing anymore since I am too busy with my daytime job and at home I have a family to attend to. But I admit that I am entertained by Candy Crush that I play it whenever there is opportunity. When traveling by public transport, I would be playing for the duration of the 2-hour trip. At least I don't get bored even when the traffic on the road is heavy. And at home, I also play after dinner usually while waiting for my favorite program on tv.

BethSztruhar

Reaction score
It depends. If I'm addicted to a game, then I could spend my whole evening/night with gaming, so I would say 4-5 hours. Right now it's only 1 hour because I don't have the time and I just finised The Walking Dead S3 (The Game ofc) so that took away a lot of time from mobile gaming.

Gladdy

Reaction score
It's hard for me to specifically say ''I play 2 hours per day'' or something because 1) I don't actually count it and 2) it depends on many factors such as how much time I have to spare and so on.

My rough guess would probably be 2 hours per day but that's throughout the day. I don't play it for 2 hours straight. Sometimes if I get addicted to a new game or a big update comes for one of the ones that I already play, then I might play a bit more.

I think the most amount of time that I've played mobile games was when we were driving for 12 hours to the seaside... we were stuck in the car and I had spare time so I played for many, many hours.

ValX

Reaction score
In holidays, I don't really spend much, perhaps less than an hour for mobile gaming, because I'm in front of my laptop most of the times where there is a game, so I won't need to open my phone. But on usual days I usually play games on my phone for at least an hour, just because mostly I'm not home and I don't have anything to do other than playing games.

Beautiful

Reaction score
I don't spend that much time playing games on my phone like before since I am so busy working. From time to time, I will play games like Zynga Texas Holdem, Zynga BlackJack and Bowling King: World League on my iPhone. At one point, I spent hours on my phone playing Candy Crush Saga however I had to quit. I was so addicted to that game that I started to look like the Walking Dead, lol. :sob:

Last edited:

Mattmattics

Reaction score
I'm not really a mobile gamer. I struggle to find games I like, I always have too many things on my phone and I don't have the free time. I said all of that to say, no lol.

reginafalange

Reaction score
When I used to play video games on my phone it wasn't for a long period of time, usually like 15 to 20 minutes. I didn't wanted to my battery to die so fast and be in the middle of the day with 40%. That's always the biggest cons in relation of playing mobile games in my opinion.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I'v spent around 3 years playing Arcane Legends. It's a mobile MMORPG which has a pretty awesome community. I'll admit, the gameplay got dull for me eventually, I felt like the combat system was quite dull, but what really kept me going for years is the amazing community. The game is highly social, with people chatting everywhere and would pretty much talk to you if you talk to them. PvP was nice, imbalanced but was quite enjoyable, although it's pretty much P2W. I'm not sure how the game is now though, I've left around a year ago, I certainly hoped it changed for the better.

overcast

Reaction score
I am just learning about things around lately with new type of game genres. I think some board games and some are fun to be worth playing. I am not sure if there are some good days apart from tower defense and some others. It is indeed going to be fun to play those games. I have found that playing some of such games would be even more interesting.

Javo1096

Reaction score
I spend a couple of hours a day because I'm really addicted to playing Clash Royale the time just pass by and I don't even notice, also 1 hour approximately playing Hearthstone with the mobile app.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
There was a time when all I did the while day was to play games on my mobile. Candy Crush was one such big addiction. I played it endlessly the whole day long. But yes one thing that I did whole day long was to keep charging my phone on and off.

Pixie06

Reaction score
The only games that I have on my mobile are criminal case and Candy Crush. I usually play those games when I am travelling. So basically the amount of time that I spend playing those games maybe between 30 minutes to one hour. I don't like to play games on my mobile due to the small screen and the battery gets used up quickly. I prefer to play games on my desktop or PlayStation.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
I play mobile games around 2-5 hours a day. I'm currently playing SimCity BuildIt, Summoner's War and NBA Live Mobile. I don't play them for 2-5 hours straight though, like 1 hour for lunch, 3 hours in dinner then 1 hour before sleeping.