• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How much money?

Pixie06

Reaction score
I received my PlayStation as a gift and I am thankful to my dad for that. I only spend money to buy games. Maybe I have spent more than $500. But well I don't really care if I have spent that much money. I love playing games and this is my hobby.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
How much money have you spent on gaming consoles? This includes the console, games, accesories, etc.

Wow, this is quite a list. Money spent on gaming consoles since the beginning? Does this also include portable consoles too? For the sake of saving time, I'm going to exclude portables. Well, to put a figure on that is kind of hard. What I can say is the following list of consoles were purchased new and when they were released. So you calculate the release prices and do that math. I'm probably forgetting some, off the top of my head in order of the year they were purchased:

• Nintendo Gamecube (2002) - 4 Controllers, 2 Memory Cards, 7+ Games
  • PlayStation 2 (2004) - 4 Controllers, 1 Memory Card, 12+ games
  • Xbox 360 (2005) - 6 Controllers, 4gb Memory, 10+ games, Headphones + mic
  • PlayStation 3 (2007) - 2 Controllers,
  • Xbox One (2015) - 4 Controllers, 1TB Memory, 15+ games, 2 Headphones + mic
To be fair, I never actually owned a PS3:tearsofjoy: I would borrow my friend's console. Eventually, he lost interest and sold it to me discounted. I then shortly forgot about after switching to PC gaming several months later. The Xbox One was a Christmas gift I wasn't expecting. The console itself was a gift that came with two controllers and three games. I did, however, buy everything else. This is just a rough draft of some consoles without the prices attached. Because honestly, I forgot how much each one cost at the time. I experienced some lucky breaks in receiving consoles. But if you add it all up, it should still be a nice size bill.

goldlady

Reaction score
Well, I have been playing for so long now that it is really hard to me to calculate. I would have to say around 1000 dollars...maybe more.